Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page If you’re in Oklahoma, be sure to support Shelli Landon!!!!
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default If you’re in Oklahoma, be sure to support Shelli Landon!!!! - 06-24-2020, 12:33 AM

She is running for Oklahoma’s fifth district for Congress. I haven’t seen a more patriotic woman run for office ever. Normally I would never support a woman for a political office for biblical reasons (Proverbs 22:6 anyone?), but oh wow she LOVES America.

PS: it’s real so shove it demoncrats and lieberals. You’re all doomed.

I’ll excuse the fact she can’t spell Oklahoma correctly in her commercial or know that a semicolon shouldn’t go where an apostrophe would. She is a woman after all so she does have her imperfections. Only Jesus, God, and True Christians ™️ are perfect of course.

Apparently on her website she’s accepting campaign donations by PayPal and gofundme. Rather unorthodox but I salute her. She must be running one of those grassroots campaigns. Please get her in on a super PAC to get her up there. She’s pro life and pro Trump and anti-LGBTQ. Oh and she has a doctorate in theological studies. A WOMAN WENT TO COLLEGE AND FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! I think I found my white woman crush this summer. Praise White Jesus. What are your thoughts on someone this patriotic?