Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Witch in the KITCHEN!!!!!
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Witch in the KITCHEN!!!!! - 04-08-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterM View Post
I won't draw you a picture and I really hope you don't try either. Only reason I know these things is that I'm trying to study the sin in my new study
I don't want you to draw a picture, I am happy not to find out how it's done ever. (Also I read your study, and I think you are doing a noble thing!)

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.