Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Wife is adverse to menstrual segregation
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Danny-Jones is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Wife is adverse to menstrual segregation - 10-25-2010, 12:06 PM

Until joining this site, I had never interpreted the bible in such a way that women should be segregated during their period. Of course, it makes total sense now.

I approached my wife about it, and I even offered to get my carpenter friend to build a very modern menstrual hut but she has boarded herself in our room and won't come out. More still, she has turned all of my female children against. My youngest, Liza, who is 2 and half, called me "devil-man".

What am I supposed to do? I am intent on menstrual segregation, nothing has sounded more apt to my lifestyle. However, my wife is very stubborn and does not understand that the law states her as my property.

I will never physically harm my wife, but does anyone know how I can break her (mentally)? Stupidly, I put a minibar in our room stocked with essential food and water, so she may not leave for weeks.

Help!
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, Islamofascist demon

Hellbound Heathen Best stoning bucket

Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Wife is adverse to menstrual segregation - 10-26-2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny-Jones View Post
Until joining this site, I had never interpreted the bible in such a way that women should be segregated during their period. Of course, it makes total sense now.

I approached my wife about it, and I even offered to get my carpenter friend to build a very modern menstrual hut but she has boarded herself in our room and won't come out. More still, she has turned all of my female children against. My youngest, Liza, who is 2 and half, called me "devil-man".

What am I supposed to do? I am intent on menstrual segregation, nothing has sounded more apt to my lifestyle. However, my wife is very stubborn and does not understand that the law states her as my property.

I will never physically harm my wife, but does anyone know how I can break her (mentally)? Stupidly, I put a minibar in our room stocked with essential food and water, so she may not leave for weeks.

Help!
Danny you are failing in your responsibility in maintaining your women. I have providing you with a sura to guide you.

SURA 4
34. Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and [as to] those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

SURA 1
2. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.

pigs be upon him means piss be upon him
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Real American™ One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Wife is adverse to menstrual segregation - 10-26-2010, 01:38 AM

A newcomer to Christ in our area had a similar issue with his wife.

He gave her an ultimatum; hold it in, or go to the hut.

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.