Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Even God has to obey Logic
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is online now
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 4,736
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The ill-kempt, vermin-infested Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-22-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Power_of_Logic View Post
I assure you, your position is even more obviously wrong to me than mine is to you.
That is a quite a bold assertion. Bear in mind that you have absolutely no knowledge of how obviously wrong your position is to us.


How would you justify it? Please show your workings.


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#82)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 7,098
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-23-2019, 01:11 AM

I have studied this science thing and perhaps could help.

In science there is the "null hypothesis." It is a positive statement that science then tries to disprove. The null hypothesis is perfect for understanding God.

Let's state a null hypothesis and then see if we can disprove it. I'm going to select one atheists love. It is as follows:

ATHEISTS ARE GOING TO HEAVEN.

The job of the scientist is to disprove that hypothesis--make it null. It turns out to be quite easy. The scientist simply reads Matthew 12:31-32. It tells us God will punish anyone who does not believe in the Holy Spirit.

Problem solved. Atheists are going to hell. Science has just proven it.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#83)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,998
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-23-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
And still haven't introduced yourself in your intro thread.
Oh! No there's not much actual information, is there. One area that could be covered is whether 2 objects can be in the same place at the same time or whether a single object can have multiple locations at once?

Quote:
But God is the same as Jesus..AT THE SAME TIME.
That would be a segue from Aristotle's claim about "logic" to God's word as preserved for us in Scripture. There are a number of references that would be appropriate; here's two for starters:
Genesis 1:6-7 God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Revelation 10:5-6 The angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer.
Reply With Quote
(#84)
Old
The_Power_of_Logic The_Power_of_Logic is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jul 2019
The_Power_of_Logic is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The_Power_of_Logic is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The_Power_of_Logic is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-23-2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
I have studied this science thing and perhaps could help.

In science there is the "null hypothesis." It is a positive statement that science then tries to disprove. The null hypothesis is perfect for understanding God.

Let's state a null hypothesis and then see if we can disprove it. I'm going to select one atheists love. It is as follows:

ATHEISTS ARE GOING TO HEAVEN.

The job of the scientist is to disprove that hypothesis--make it null. It turns out to be quite easy. The scientist simply reads Matthew 12:31-32. It tells us God will punish anyone who does not believe in the Holy Spirit.

Problem solved. Atheists are going to hell. Science has just proven it.
So, so much wrong here. Yes, the null hypothesis is something science tries to disprove, but it can't just be anything you want it to be. It is always:


"There is no connection between x and y"


..until proven otherwise. That's the point. So, in your case, (assuming Heaven exists), there is no connection between Atheists and going to heaven until proven otherwise. Similarly, there is no connection between Atheists and going to hell until proven otherwise.


Perhaps coincidentally, Atheism is the null hypothesis when it comes to theology. There is no connection between any god and existing until proven otherwise. This is not to say Atheists believe that no god exists. We just believe that Theists have not met the burden of proof placed on your shoulders by the null hypothesis.
Reply With Quote
(#85)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist

 
Posts: 12,659
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: getting interrupted by Bill de Blasio
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-23-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Power_of_Logic View Post
So, so much wrong here...
So why are you adding to it?

Quote:
...This is not to say Atheists believe that no god exists...
Except, that's what defines atheism. And please stop capitalizing it, it's not a proper noun.

Quote:
...We just believe that Theists have not met the burden of proof placed on your shoulders by the null hypothesis.
And please stop projecting your false beliefs onto others. Ta.



"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#86)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 5,688
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-23-2019, 08:28 PM

Praise the LORD!
Another seeker of truth. Welcome, you are amongst the friends here!
I, too, think that logic is very important. This it why I have previously used logic to prove divine truths about the most holy KJV Bible!


LINK HERE -> Checkmate atheists! Bible proven as 100% accurate fact by logic!



GLORY!
Reply With Quote
(#87)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 21,639
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-24-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Power_of_Logic View Post
You value truth, as long as truth is the teachings of Jesus, the Bible etc.
Well DUH!

When is it finally going to sink into that complete failure of a head of yours that THIS IS A CHRISTIAN FORUM! It's literally mentioned on every page.

Amazing.

Quote:
I can't point out the logical flaws in your arguments if you just ignore them.
One of the many many many many mistakes you are making here is assuming you are right and everyone else is wrong.

If you would actually be capable of logic you would be able to realize how extremely unlikely it is that you are the only person in the universe who is right. Much more likely is that the majority is right and that you are wrong. But analyzing probability requires logical thinking, and you have proven over and over again of being incapable of actually doing that.

You talk the talk, but you are not even close to walking the walk.

Enjoy Hell, you clearly deserve it.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#88)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,998
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-24-2019, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Power_of_Logic View Post
"There is no connection between x and y"
There are other ways to use the null hypothesis: it depends on what you're trying to demonstrate. But why the sudden change of subject? You had been going on about x equalling x using Aristotle's approach to (for example) objects in motion. The problem being that when you use logic of that type it's always necessary to re-define reality—which is easy enough to see—so that she accords with your preconceptions.

X would normally be taken to represent anything. "It," say; the thing in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Power_of_Logic View Post
With that being stated, I hope you will agree that these rules are imperative to all discussion, and that disobeying them leads to anarchy.
I don't suppose it's your fault you're European. But I should point out that this stuff you enthusiastically spout originates there. Their philosophers weren't all based in Athens where Paul gave his address on Mars Hill (already cited but here Acts 17:16-22 is the preamble from Luke's testimony) but even so from Euclid to Archimedes it was all downhill to the Greece we know today.
Therefore two points need addressing before you move on to your new topic.
  • Firstly: what was the status of your "Laws" at the moment of Creation?
  • Secondly: the question of how someone who is to be obeyed mutates into someone who obeys, anything at all, at any time, ever?
If you prefer to ignore those applications of if x is a true statement then x is a true statement, simply moving on to something else instead, we'd wonder why you bothered to introduce it in the first place and probably conclude that questions regarding your other statements would equally remain unaddressed.

There are several other issues but those two will do for now. Perhaps in your reply you could include a Scripture passage you have found encouraging. I've re-read your posts in this introduction but as yet you have not cited anything identifying the very thing you're trying to disprove.
Reply With Quote
(#89)
Old
Funkadelia Funkadelia is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: San Francisco
Funkadelia is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-24-2019, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Except, that's what defines atheism.
I was an atheist before I found His Noodly Appendage, but surely believing with 100% certainty that there is no God is just as foolish as believing that there is one, with similar certainty? I wasn't around for the creation/formation of the universe, so even when I was an atheist, I didn't claim that I knew that there was no God. Rather, I chose to have no faith that any God exists. A "glass half-empty" view.
Reply With Quote
(#90)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist

 
Posts: 12,659
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: getting interrupted by Bill de Blasio
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-24-2019, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkadelia View Post
...but surely believing with 100% certainty that there is no God is just as foolish as believing that there is one, with similar certainty?...
Explain why. Don't just give an assertion.


And the a- part of atheist means "without", as in "without god", not "without everybody else's gods as they've explained them to me because they haven't convinced me 100%", so you never were atheist.



"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#91)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,998
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Even God has to obey Logic - 07-25-2019, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkadelia View Post
"glass half-empty"
Half a life.

But our lives are full. The Bible tells us that with Christ we become more alive than would otherwise be possible. And it has nothing to do with spaghetti.
Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved