Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum
Reload this Page Officer Richards Bachelor Party
WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum A seasonal forum hosted by cyber Bridesmaids, Daisy Mae Johnson, Sister Mary Etheldreda and Sister Talitha . Groomly advice is also offered from Best Man, Pastor Zeke!

(#61)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Officer Richards Bachelor Party - 07-06-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post

That all said, I like my messican gardener. One dollar a day or I call 'Immgraccion!' 12+ hours of labor a day with nary a complaint. I rarely hit him unless I am in a foul mood and cannot find my wife or kids.
You might also look into getting a Mexican maid. Some of them are pretty good-looking, and you can always get her deported if she threatens to testify in court.

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh