Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Does the Bible really say so many mean things?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker

thegrimmreaper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thegrimmreaper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Bible Does the Bible really say so many mean things? - 11-26-2019, 05:37 AM

is... is this for real? like, not only this article, but all the other weird ass articles, this whole website, all of y'all... is this for real? like, are y'all actually being serious? is this satire? because this really seems like satire to me. the way y'all act, talk, the things you post about, it all seems like such satire. like, it seems like the kind of thing someone trying to mock christians would make. no offence, but i just have a hard time believing all y'all could really be this piffleing stupid? like, how can y'all just sit around and ignore blatant facts? it doesn't make sense to me, personally speaking. and, as someone who was raised christian, i gotta say... i've seen some really anti christian behavior on here. most, if not all, the bullshit y'all spew on this site is, like.... violently anti christian in nature. at least, according to what the bible says, anyways. something i'd like to think you'd have at least some vague knowledge of. but, like, go off i guess?