Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-27-2009, 07:50 PM

Oh, Sister D'Arlene!

I do so like your picture! I can see now that you are a good Aryan woman with sober dress and uncut hair (for it is our Crowning Glory, as the Good Book says) that's neatly pinned up...not lasciviously free-flowing like some common Jezebel strumpet.

A very wise choice.
(#22)
Old
Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

SayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-27-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Arlene Sepkowitz View Post
P.S. My close friends call me "Shalom". I hope I will come to call many of you friend, too.
Welcome to our Godly Forum™ Sister.

What sort of bondage activities do you and your kike husband engage in ?

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
Welcome to our Godly Forum™ Sister.

What sort of bondage activities do you and your kike husband engage in ?
I leave that to my husband's discretion.
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
Oh, Sister D'Arlene!

I do so like your picture! I can see now that you are a good Aryan woman with sober dress and uncut hair (for it is our Crowning Glory, as the Good Book says) that's neatly pinned up...not lasciviously free-flowing like some common Jezebel strumpet.

A very wise choice.
Thank you SO much!! That picture is the one that Mr. Sepkowitz keeps on his desk.
(#25)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 02:56 AM

Sorry it's taken me a while to extend my greetings, but Hello and Welcome, D'Arlene. Would you like a cupcake?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWitch View Post
Sorry it's taken me a while to extend my greetings, but Hello and Welcome, D'Arlene. Would you like a cupcake?
Thank you kindly for the warm welcome. I believe I will pass on the cupcake. Trying to keep my girlish figure! God bless you and yours-
Sister D'Arlene
(#27)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 10:43 AM

Welcome D'arlene.

My Cupcakes are the best in Freehold.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#28)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 12:14 PM

Dear Sister D'Arlene.
It's very nice to meet you!
I'm so sorry about your Christ killing joo husband. I hope that you can save him before the Rapture.
I'd love to exchange pie recipes with you. Let me know.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Robert Roberts

George Jesus Bush
Savior of Democracy

Help stop wasting taxpayer dollars on education spending.....Support home schooling, because reeding is fundermental.
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
Welcome D'arlene.

You are so sweet!! See you on Sunday!
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Robert Roberts View Post
Dear Sister D'Arlene.
It's very nice to meet you!
I'm so sorry about your Christ killing joo husband. I hope that you can save him before the Rapture.
I'd love to exchange pie recipes with you. Let me know.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Robert Roberts
I am quite distressed at the moment about my husband's status. Pastor Ezekiel said that because Solomon is a Jew, Pastor will be unable to pray for him. Will you help me win my husband to Christ as soon as possible?? I hate to impose, considering we have just met, but need help!!

Yours because He died for us-
D'Arlene
(#31)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
I am quite distressed at the moment about my husband's status. Pastor Ezekiel said that because Solomon is a Jew, Pastor will be unable to pray for him. Will you help me win my husband to Christ as soon as possible?? I hate to impose, considering we have just met, but need help!!

Yours because He died for us-
D'Arlene
Dear sister.
I will help you in any way I can to save your husband.
Tomorrow I am going to lock little Robby Jr., Roberta, Robin, and Ricky in the prayer closet for an extra four hours to pray for your unsaved husband.
I feel so bad.
Here's an idea. When baking your next pie, cut up some applicable Bible tracts (KJV, or course) and place them in the pie dough. Don't tell your husband what the new flavoring is, other than it's a spice from heaven.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Robert Roberts

George Jesus Bush
Savior of Democracy

Help stop wasting taxpayer dollars on education spending.....Support home schooling, because reeding is fundermental.
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Robert Roberts View Post
Dear sister.
I will help you in any way I can to save your husband.
Tomorrow I am going to lock little Robby Jr., Roberta, Robin, and Ricky in the prayer closet for an extra four hours to pray for your unsaved husband.
I feel so bad.
Here's an idea. When baking your next pie, cut up some applicable Bible tracts (KJV, or course) and place them in the pie dough. Don't tell your husband what the new flavoring is, other than it's a spice from heaven.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Robert Roberts
Wonderful idea, Sister! I will bake Sol a pie today and cut up some of those cute Jack Chick tracts and include them in the gooey caramel center of my pie. I do want to exchange recipes very soon.

Thanks to your children for sacrificing their Saturday afternoon in the name of Jesus!

Your new friend,
D'Arlene
(#33)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Welcome D'arlene.

Ummm....they are a bit dry, Sister.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#34)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Wonderful idea, Sister! I will bake Sol a pie today and cut up some of those cute Jack Chick tracts and include them in the gooey caramel center of my pie. I do want to exchange recipes very soon.

Thanks to your children for sacrificing their Saturday afternoon in the name of Jesus!

Your new friend,
D'Arlene
Dear Mrs. Sepoquits. First, forgive me. I am bad with names, especially those of eastern European countries like Chekxovkala and the imaginary Beljim (whatever); JOOISH patronymics, Gypsy names and the like.

Some of the elderly ladies in our church have done me the courtesy of allowing me to address them with contractions. Sister SUV's real name is Sheytstyhkinkosos Unbayakonynka Shaporianastowovich-Valekkenova. She's Swedish.

Luckily I can remember D'Artagnan easily so you won't be troubled. Welcome to our GODLY home. I'm sorry you can't actually come inside, but GOD hates JOOS and, really, most foreigners as well.

However, you are welcome to participate in activities in the parking lot as long as you don't use the regular bathrooms. The Porta-Johns in the back are for our melon pickers and the unsaved.

Landover is an open and tolerant community. We don't allow discrimination or racism of any kind, so as long as you are wearing your yellow name tag and stay on the walks marked with a yellow line, you will be fine.

In an effort to demonstrate our extraordinary largesse we have recently constructed two new buildings. a "Guest" cafeteria so transients and people without key-cards are not embarassed trying to get into the Landover Tither's Cafeteria, and a wonderful new hostel for itenerant goths and wickedans.

The hostel was built for us by "Habitat for Humanity" and, since it is completely free, has acquired some unfortunate nicknames names like the Bates Motel, The Cockroach Trap, Gypsy juicer and etc. These are just jokes. Ignore them. But don't go in there because....ummmm....it's for youngsters. Only adults certified as 'child-safe' are allowed.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

(#35)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Sister SUV's real name is Sheytstyhkinkosos Unbayakonynka Shaporianastowovich-Valekkenova. She's Swedish.
Sweet Suffering Suck-o-tash - I mean, JESUS, Pastor; I wipe a staid tear from my eye while reminding you that I am of Danish descent. Denmark is a Country which is much closer to the U.S. than Sweden and thereby, more GODLY. And my actual Name in the Danish Tradition is simply "Queen Eyestein Fahrt" - or something of the sort.

Technically, I am a Danish-German-one-sixteenth-French-if-Alsace-was-in-French-hands-when-my-great-grandmother-(or whoever)-Relative-was-Born-there AMERICAN

JESUS has already Forgiven me of my small 'Frog' problem. Now: HOW BIG ARE YOU???
(#36)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
Sweet Suffering Suck-o-tash - I mean, JESUS, Pastor; I wipe a staid tear from my eye while reminding you that I am of Danish descent. Denmark is a Country which is much closer to the U.S. than Sweden and thereby, more GODLY. And my actual Name in the Danish Tradition is simply "Queen Eyestein Fahrt" - or something of the sort.

Technically, I am a Danish-German-one-sixteenth-French-if-Alsace-was-in-French-hands-when-my-great-grandmother-(or whoever)-Relative-was-Born-there AMERICAN
Whatever. Denmark, Uranium, Tasbekiziod, Chevlosmaitca...it's all the same. You are still our lovely Sheytstynks.

(#37)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Welcome D'arlene.

Hello Talitha.
I appreciate your stopping by to greet me. Looking forward to trying some of those wonderful cupcakes very soon.

Your new Sister in Christ-
D'Arlene
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Sepoquits. First, forgive me. I am bad with names, especially those of eastern European countries like Chekxovkala and the imaginary Beljim (whatever); JOOISH patronymics, Gypsy names and the like.

Some of the elderly ladies in our church have done me the courtesy of allowing me to address them with contractions. Sister SUV's real name is Sheytstyhkinkosos Unbayakonynka Shaporianastowovich-Valekkenova. She's Swedish.

Luckily I can remember D'Artagnan easily so you won't be troubled. Welcome to our GODLY home. I'm sorry you can't actually come inside, but GOD hates JOOS and, really, most foreigners as well.

However, you are welcome to participate in activities in the parking lot as long as you don't use the regular bathrooms. The Porta-Johns in the back are for our melon pickers and the unsaved.

Landover is an open and tolerant community. We don't allow discrimination or racism of any kind, so as long as you are wearing your yellow name tag and stay on the walks marked with a yellow line, you will be fine.

In an effort to demonstrate our extraordinary largesse we have recently constructed two new buildings. a "Guest" cafeteria so transients and people without key-cards are not embarassed trying to get into the Landover Tither's Cafeteria, and a wonderful new hostel for itenerant goths and wickedans.

The hostel was built for us by "Habitat for Humanity" and, since it is completely free, has acquired some unfortunate nicknames names like the Bates Motel, The Cockroach Trap, Gypsy juicer and etc. These are just jokes. Ignore them. But don't go in there because....ummmm....it's for youngsters. Only adults certified as 'child-safe' are allowed.
And a big ole Tulsa "HELLO" to you, too, Pastor Pistle. My, that is quite a bit of information for me to digest. I will enjoy the festivities in the parking lot as you mentioned when I am able to get to Iowa. I wanted to ask, will there be closed-circuit services here in Tulsa for those of us who live too far from Freehold to commute each Sunday?? I know the Church has members from all four corners of the earth- or at least the four corners of the good old U S of A.

As you have abbreviated Sister SUV's name, please feel free to abbreviate mine to sister D.D.S. (D'arlene Davenport Sepkowitz) if you wish.

Your Sister in Christ,
D'arlene Sepkowitz (D'Artagnan Sepoquits)
(#39)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
And a big ole Tulsa "HELLO" to you, too, Pastor Pistle. My, that is quite a bit of information for me to digest. I will enjoy the festivities in the parking lot as you mentioned when I am able to get to Iowa. I wanted to ask, will there be closed-circuit services here in Tulsa for those of us who live too far from Freehold to commute each Sunday?? I know the Church has members from all four corners of the earth- or at least the four corners of the good old U S of A.

As you have abbreviated Sister SUV's name, please feel free to abbreviate mine to sister D.D.S. (D'arlene Davenport Sepkowitz) if you wish.

Your Sister in Christ,
D'arlene Sepkowitz (D'Artagnan Sepoquits)
Hi there Mrs. Sister DDT! We don't have any TV broadcasts into Tulsa or anywhere in Oklahoma, but you can watch us live at Ardmore Harley-Davidson in Ardmore, Texas. We converted those hippies and they are batting for JESUS! At least they TOLD us Ardmore was in Texas. I haven't actually been there.

(#40)
Old
Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Anti-sodomy Saved 10 Years

SayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSayvedByTheLord has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: My name is D'Arlene from Oklahoma and I am new here - 02-28-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Hi there Mrs. Sister DDT! We don't have any TV broadcasts into Tulsa or anywhere in Oklahoma, but you can watch us live at Ardmore Harley-Davidson in Ardmore, Texas. We converted those hippies and they are batting for JESUS! At least they TOLD us Ardmore was in Texas. I haven't actually been there.
Ardmore is in Texas more or less and is worthy of consideration.

I unfortunately have been through this small but Godly® Norte Tejas village and found it wanting,

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.