Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page What are you offended by right now?
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Full of it Perv Inbred sinner Drama Queen Attention whore Incel Langobard

Martha Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Martha Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 10-23-2020, 05:07 AM

This was junk mailed to me, followed by an attached story:

At 40, Franz Kafka (1883-1924), who never married and had no children, walked through the park in Berlin when he met a girl who was crying because she had lost her favorite doll. She and Kafka searched for the doll unsuccessfully.
Kafka told her to meet him there the next day and they would come back to look for her.
The next day, when they had not yet found the doll, Kafka gave the girl a letter "written" by the doll saying "please don't cry. I took a trip to see the world. I will write to you about my adventures."
Thus began a story which continued until the end of Kafka's life.
During their meetings, Kafka read the letters of the doll carefully written with adventures and conversations that the girl found adorable.
Finally, Kafka brought back the doll (he bought one) that had returned to Berlin.
"It doesn't look like my doll at all," said the girl.
Kafka handed her another letter in which the doll wrote: "my travels have changed me." the little girl hugged the new doll and brought her happy home.
A year later Kafka died.
Many years later, the now-adult girl found a letter inside the doll. In the tiny letter signed by Kafka it was written:
"Everything you love will probably be lost, but in the end, love will return in another way."

Drawing courtesy of Ve Gan

Um, 40 and never married? Spending his time with a little girl? I'm sorry, but this Mr. Kafka sounds like a sick, twisted man, and it's offensive that someone would think this image was in any way uplifting!

It's just like that weirdo, Lewis Carroll who did have unnatural relations with little girls.

This might only be passable if it were in Biblical context.

Deuteronomy 20:14
But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

This is the sight of a simpering nancy, not a studly Christian man taking what is his.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.