Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Missyc is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 01-12-2014, 10:57 AM

What good advice for a godly marriage, I like the idea of making it into a needlepoint. Thankyou ladies of Landrover for sharing this information
(#22)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 01-12-2014, 11:28 AM

With the greatest respect Mrs Etheldreda, there is one important point I would like to add to your list.
Keep a good home. When your husband returns home from work, the house must be clean and tidy. His slippers should be at the foot of his chair, an unopened newspaper beside it together with a glass of his favourite tipple.The children must be bathed and ready for bed. They must kiss their father on the cheek, say their prayers and immediately go to bed. Then dinner must be served. He has had a very busy day in the office providing for you and needs sustenance and a quiet and peaceful home.

Mrs Etheldreda, I hope you don't mind me adding to your list.
(#23)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 01-12-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
With the greatest respect Mrs Etheldreda, there is one important point I would like to add to your list.
Keep a good home. When your husband returns home from work, the house must be clean and tidy. His slippers should be at the foot of his chair, an unopened newspaper beside it together with a glass of his favourite tipple.The children must be bathed and ready for bed. They must kiss their father on the cheek, say their prayers and immediately go to bed. Then dinner must be served. He has had a very busy day in the office providing for you and needs sustenance and a quiet and peaceful home.

Certainly not! Your addition is most welcome! Anything or anyone that glorifies the LORD is most welcome here! It's nice to have another Titus 2 woman to call a friend.

Welcome to the forums.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 01-24-2014, 04:14 PM

If you don't mind, Mrs. Etheldreda, I would like to add something to your list.

Do your chores and housework to the best of your abilities. After a long day at work, a man likes nothing more than to be able to spend the rest of the night eating a perfectly-prepared dinner and sitting on the couch. If the wife's work is done perfectly, her husband won't have to take time out of his post-work relaxation to punish his wife for missing a spot while dusting or for undercooking his much-anticipated dinner, especially if his arms are tired from working and supporting the family.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged eskimo
Under Investigation

MariaDane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 01-25-2014, 07:52 PM

Thank you for posting this! Hopefully I will be able to use it with my future husband!

Bless you!
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

RebekahQuiverfull is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.RebekahQuiverfull is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 02-06-2014, 02:51 AM

I always make sure every single one of my husband's wishes are accounted for before I even think of the children's needs. The husband comes first! I always make sure there is a plentiful supply of baked treats for him to snack on!
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 02-09-2014, 11:20 PM

Wow! These are great tips, and will be very useful in helping me keep a godly marriage. Thank you for posting this and God Bless you!
(#28)
Old

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 02-10-2014, 09:39 AM

Welcome back, Kate It looks as though you've been away for a couple of years!
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 02-10-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Welcome back, Kate It looks as though you've been away for a couple of years!
Thank you! My Husband and Children keep me very busy so I haven't had much time to use the computer at all. My duties as a wife and mother are far too important to neglect at all.
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Submissive wife has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 03-05-2014, 05:10 PM

Beautiful beautiful marriage advice. I was so moved to tears by it, especially the discipline bit but that is nothing new because discipline often moves me to tears.
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

JessicaLovesGod! is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-08-2014, 01:05 AM

What wonderful advice Sister Mary!! When Father deems me fit for marriage, I will be proud to use this advice to be the best wife and homemaker I am capable of being!
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-09-2014, 03:48 AM

Good Day, Ladies:

My disciplined and caring wife, Jennifer, sends her greetings. There is much wisdom in this thread. I am blessed with a wife that has learned the principles that make a marriage glorious and precious in the eyes of God.

As a husband and father, I owe it to my dear wife, Jennifer, to be a prayerful leader. Because women in general are prone to be wayward and unable to control their urges, God has placed males to be a solid rock in your lives; a rope that you can cling to when life is stormy; a level head when yours is like jelly - which is most of the time, ha ha ha. LOL.

But we need you! We need you to support our every dream, to follow our whims and wishes. We'll have good times, and you'll have bad times, when we do things that you don't understand. But if you love us, you'll forgive us. Even though we're hard to understand. So if you love us, oh, be proud of us - cause, after all, we're just men.

My precious wife, Jennifer, stands by her man. If you'll do the same, you will understand that we are the leaders of your home, sent by God to keep you safe and out of harms way. We will bring you the meat, and we enjoy the way you prepare it. We handle all the things women cannot understand so you have time to ooh and ahh over shoes, flowers, and the way sugar cookies sparkle in the sun. Imagine a man doing those things? I can't.

Jennifer reminds me that your attention span has probably already been exceeded, so I'll hush. Those of you that remain unmarried, heed well what Sister Mary has shared with you so that your fathers can be proud of you when he assigns someone for you to wed. I pray for you all, sending my love. May God bless your finite minds.

Doc
(#33)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-09-2014, 05:33 AM

I think you may be a tad too kind to your wife, Brother Mansfield. It was not she, who made you the prayerful man you are now. It was God. Never forget that us women are simple minded, deceitful creatures that are to be blamed for all the sin in the world, do not encourage her to think of herself in a good light. Women with high self esteem turn into feminazis.
Subserviently,
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.
(#34)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-12-2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
As a husband and father, I owe it to my dear wife, Jennifer, to be a prayerful leader. Because women in general are prone to be wayward and unable to control their urges, God has placed males to be a solid rock in your lives; a rope that you can cling to when life is stormy; a level head when yours is like jelly - which is most of the time, ha ha ha. LOL.
Dr. Mansfield, thank you for proving a man's perspective. By following the simple rules I share with the ladies in this thread, I know that I can count on Mr. Etheldreda to control me when my emotions get the best of me. I am ever grateful to him for understanding better than I when those emotions are about to burst, as he consistently heads me off at the pass. I admit that at times, in my flesh I have no idea I am about to loose emotional control, and yet his loving, guiding hand, or sometimes fist if the situation requires, is always there to prevent me from embarrassing him. I am sure your Jennifer is similarly grateful to your guidance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post
But we need you! We need you to support our every dream, to follow our whims and wishes. We'll have good times, and you'll have bad times, when we do things that you don't understand. But if you love us, you'll forgive us. Even though we're hard to understand. So if you love us, oh, be proud of us - cause, after all, we're just men.
You're a humble man, friend, but don't sell yourself short. What is a man, after all? The LORD has made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour (Psalms 8:5-6)

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#35)
Old

Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-12-2014, 03:08 AM

I agree Sister Mary. I feel that this doctor may be a little weak, as he appears to be too dependant on his wife. What real man spends all this time thinking of his wife - Jennifer or Naomi or whatever her name is? It's the sign of a lieberal sissy. We're not interested in his wife, we're interested in him.
(#36)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-12-2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
I agree Sister Mary. I feel that this doctor may be a little weak, as he appears to be too dependant on his wife. What real man spends all this time thinking of his wife - Jennifer or Naomi or whatever her name is? It's the sign of a lieberal sissy. We're not interested in his wife, we're interested in him.
Amen. I have heard him talking about how much he loves his wife. blah blah blah but he has never mentioned him beating her or more importantly spreading the word of Christ.
YiC
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.
(#37)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-12-2014, 04:21 AM

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
This is a wonderful list, Pastor! I will print this out and give it to the man that my father will choose to be my husband.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
(#39)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CAUTION - Underage Poster

TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-22-2014, 09:52 PM

How old are you? You look younger than me!
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CAUTION - Underage Poster

TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Biblical Tips That Guarantee A Godly Marriage - 04-22-2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:

Nothing wrong with this but... Don't the children need to eat dinner. You didn't mention it and I was wondering.