Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Can furries go to Heaven?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#441)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Can furries go to Heaven? - 06-25-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Seed View Post
People like this are the reason we must stay loyal and true to god. If someone like this were to get close to a school imagine how the minds of our children may be poisoned against The Lord God

Hello Joseph,

While I'm sure we all appreciate input. Is there some Bible versus that would support your hypothesis?

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

We all need to be reminded daily of the words from the without God's manuscript we would be lost. So memorize God's word and apply it to your life.

Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Deuteronomy 11:18 - Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

May you have a blessed day,
Brent
(#442)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: Currently i live in australia. i wish to live in the kingdom of god however
Joseph Seed is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Can furries go to Heaven? - 07-04-2019, 01:52 PM

I apologise. In truth it has been a month or two since i last read the holy text from cover to cover. i think i should do so again soon.