Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page I need a negro translation
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default I need a negro translation - 10-28-2010, 11:19 AM

On my walk to the library there is an apartment complex where this negro gentleman about my dad's age lives and he is always trying to make conversation. Unfortunately I don't speak negro very well so I'm not sure I understand what he's saying to me.

He kept asking me for sugar... like "gimme some suga baby"... I assumed that he baked a lot but I'm not sure why he can't get his own sugar. Anyway I decided to be nice and brought him a fresh pound of sugar yesterday... and he laughed and said he didn't want it and instead wanted "a lil somethin-somethin know what I'm sayin?" .... well I'm not sure what a "something something" is. Was he trying to speak my language and just couldn't translate what the "something" was? I'm confused.

Oh he also said something about a "sweet booty" but I've got no idea what that means either.

Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.