Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Thrifty Christian
Reload this Page Advice on spring water
The Thrifty Christian Business, Investing and Finance Tips for True Christians™

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Advice on spring water - 09-25-2010, 07:57 PM

I was using the back hoe this morning trying to level out part of a field when i spotted water starting to trickle out from the ground. Now i was aware of an underground stream which is clearly marked on ordnance survey maps but it appears i have found the source of the stream.

On Monday i will be calling the local DEFFRA department and get them out to test the water and hopefully it will have the correct amounts of nutrients in it. Has anyone had any dealing with the setting up of bottling plants and distribution, this could be a massive money spinner .

Of course i can only thank the Lord for this gift and once i get the all clear and planning permission for the plant i will gladly put money into the Church.