Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Welcome to Focus on Family!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#81)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

revpark is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 04-16-2011, 01:03 PM

Women are not equal.

In God We Trust,
(#82)
Old
Unsaved trash - God mocking whore

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Caution - Poster is Crazy UFO

Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 04-16-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revpark View Post
Women are not equal.
That's true. Some women are blonde, some have red hair. How smart of you to notice!

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7
(#83)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Kilogram is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 04-22-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Girl View Post
That's true. Some women are blonde, some have red hair. How smart of you to notice!
You speak the truth
(#84)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 04-22-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilogram View Post
You speak the truth
No flirting, please.

Let's have less of that and more of praising God!

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"
(#85)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Kilogram is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 04-22-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetitionLady View Post
No flirting, please.

Let's have less of that and more of praising God!

Ahhh, come on
(#86)
Old
Unsaved trash, drroling retarded
Under Investigation

Retard Posting

InbredAtheistWithAssburgers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 09-23-2011, 03:16 AM

Thank you for your kind understanding of my AssBurgers. I love you.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN