Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
wkc127's Avatar
wkc127 wkc127 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2017
wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 02:28 PM

The Bible does not mention Sunday or Saturday specificallyby name. These names for the days of theweek originated from pagan Rome in reference to their mythological gods.Sunday being named for their fake sun god. The Bible mentions the daysby reference of numbers. The 7 day cyclehas not changed, only the names for the days of the week have changed. The Bible mentions the 7th day asthe Sabbath. It is a mark of divine authorityat the end of the creation week. We read in Gen 2:2-3 “And on theseventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventhday from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
Therefore,we see that God sanctified the seventh day. It is a mark of his divineauthority, and is not authorized to be changed. There is another mark, and one that is to be avoided at all costs. Weread in Rev 13:16-17 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 Andthat no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of thebeast, or the number of his name.”
New Testamentreferences: Scriptural Authority for keeping God's commandments, whichincludes the 4th Commandment:
1.Matthew5:19 "Whosoevertherefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall doand teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
2.Matthew19:17 "And he said unto him, "Why do youcall me good? There is none good butone, that is, Good; but if you willenter unto life, keep the commandments"
3.Mark3:35 "Forwhosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, andmother"
4.Luke6:46 "And why doyou call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"
5.Luke8:21 "And heanswered and said unto them, My motherand my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
6.John8:34 "Jesusanswered them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sinis the servant of sin."
7.John14:15 "Ifye love me, keep my commandments."
8.John14:21 "He thathath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me; and he thatloveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifestmyself to him"
9.Romans1:17 "Fortherein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written,The just shall live by faith"
10.Romans 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sinentered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, forthat all have sinned"
11.Romans 6:1 "What shall we say then? Shallwe continue in sin, that grace may abound?"
12.Romans 6:15 "What then? Shall we sin,because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid"
13.Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death;but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
14.1 John 3:24 "And he that keepeth hiscommandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And herby we know that he abidethin us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."
15.Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of thesaints; here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith ofJesus."
Sabbathreferences in KJV New Testament:
Sabbath inScripture:
a.Mark1:21 "And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day heentered into the synagogue, and taught" Notice it is called the “Sabbath” and not a Jewish Sabbath.
b.Mark2:27 "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man forthe sabbath." This proves that theSabbath was not done away with or changed.
c.Luke24:1 "Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, theycame unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, andcertain others with them" Notice how it is just called the “1st day ofweek”, and no sabbath change authorized. 1st day of the week, 2ndday of the week, etc. But the seventh day is a “day of rest” in accordance withthe 4th Commandment.
d.Hebrews4:4 "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from allhis works" Seventh day is a “day of rest” in accordance with the 4thCommandment.

Get your Bible and visit thefollowing URL’s:

https://www.sabbathtruth.com/free-re...ath-and-sunday

https://www.sabbathtruth.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frXKMb5ku7o

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amazing+facts+sabbath+truth&view=detail&m id=3F517AD7AF8E3476D6BB3F517AD7AF8E3476D6BB&FORM=V IRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amazing+facts+sabbath+truth&&view=detail& mid=5F9BA0FD7C4923D5F8125F9BA0FD7C4923D5F812&&FORM =VDRVRV

Pray and cross reference with yourBible, and God will show you the truth regarding his hallowed 7thDay Sabbath.


Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
wkc127's Avatar
wkc127 wkc127 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2017
wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
wkc127,

Thanks a lot for posting. There aren't a lot of people that know the Bible like you do. I sure don't. It takes me a week to get through half a chapter. My memory isn't what it used to be. It's a hard thing to keep all of God's Word in my mind at once. But I try.

You've given me a lot to think about. Frankly, it don't matter to me whether people think we're a joke or not. What matters is that we believe Jesus. If that makes us look dumb to the world, well, Jesus never said it was gonna be easy. He said it was gonna be hard.

Here's what I'm having trouble with. So the Bible keeps talking about the Sabbath. And It talks about the first day and such. But nowhere, in my memory, does it ever say Saturday or Sunday. And to me, I always learned that the day starts with Monday, when I go to work. That's not the Bible, that's Mama and Pop. I don't see where in the Bible God says that the Sabbath is Saturday or that the first day is Sunday. I just used one of those online Bibles because it searches so fast. I'm not sure I did it right.

This sounds really important. If I didn't have to labor 6 days to love God, I could just consider the whole weekend holy and play it safe. But because God said to labor for 6 days and rest for 1, I'm kinda stuck. Is this one of those things where God just made us each to guess either right or wrong? I know He does things like that.

I know we're not supposed to add to the Bible. I'm wondering how we're supposed to know which day is the 1st and which is the 7th without adding?






Well Sir,


Jesus says in John 14:15 "If you love me, keep my commandments." We also read in 1 John 3:24 "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And herby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."

The Bible does not mention Sunday or Saturday specifically by name. These names for the days of the week originated from pagan Rome in reference to their mythological gods. Sunday being named for their fake sun god. The Bible mentions the days by reference of numbers. The 7 day cycle has not changed, only the names for the days of the week have changed. The Bible mentions the 7th day as the Sabbath. It is a mark of divine authority at the end of the creation week. We read in Gen 2:2-3 “And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
Therefore, we see that God sanctified the seventh day. It is a mark of his divine authority, and is not authorized to be changed. There is another mark, and one that is to be avoided at all costs. We read in Rev 13:16-17 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
New Testament references: Scriptural Authority for keeping God's commandments, which includes the 4th Commandment:
1.Matthew 5:19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
2.Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, "Why do you call me good? There is none good but one, that is, Good; but if you will enter unto life, keep the commandments"
3.Mark 3:35 "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother"
4.Luke 6:46 "And why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"
5.Luke 8:21 "And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
6.John 8:34 "Jesus answered them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin."
7.John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."
8.John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me; and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him"
9.Romans 1:17 "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, The just shall live by faith"
10.Romans 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"
11.Romans 6:1 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?"
12.Romans 6:15 "What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid"
13.Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
14.1 John 3:24 "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And herby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."
15.Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
Sabbath references in KJV New Testament:
Sabbath in Scripture:
a.Mark 1:21 "And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught" Notice it is called the “Sabbath” and not a Jewish Sabbath.
b.Mark 2:27 "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath." This proves that the Sabbath was not done away with or changed.
c.Luke 24:1 "Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them" Notice how it is just called the “1st day of week”, and no sabbath change authorized. 1st day of the week, 2nd day of the week, etc. But the seventh day is a “day of rest” in accordance with the 4th Commandment.
d.Hebrews 4:4 "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works" Seventh day is a “day of rest” in accordance with the 4th Commandment.

Get your Bible and visit the following URL’s:

https://www.sabbathtruth.com/free-re...ath-and-sunday

https://www.sabbathtruth.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frXKMb5ku7o

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amazing+facts+sabbath+truth&view=detail&m id=3F517AD7AF8E3476D6BB3F517AD7AF8E3476D6BB&FORM=V IRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=amazing+facts+sabbath+truth&&view=detail& mid=5F9BA0FD7C4923D5F8125F9BA0FD7C4923D5F812&&FORM =VDRVRV

Pray and cross reference with your Bible, and God will show you the truth regarding his hallowed 7th Day Sabbath.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,529
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkc127 View Post
The Bible does not mention Sunday or Saturday
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
wkc127's Avatar
wkc127 wkc127 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2017
wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post


To: MitzaLizalor


Kindly get a Bible and read the above post.....^^^^


Thanks and Kind Regards.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Eats the Most Pork 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Cup of Jesus Persecuted Trump of GOD Asked questions later

 
Posts: 518
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Mister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkc127 View Post
Well Sir,
The Bible mentions the days by reference of numbers. The 7 day cycle has not changed, only the names for the days of the week have changed. The Bible mentions the 7th day as the Sabbath.
Yeah I'm with you on all that. The rest of that looks like your trying to fast talk me. And I even read all your links but not the videos yet. All of it is really subtil and mischiefous (see my signature) because it keeps switching from 7th day when talking about the Bible and what God says to Saturday with out saying why.

I'm not the smartest person but I can tell that just because somone is smart don't means saved in Jesus. Like Didmouse is smarter than me. But he's just smart enough to get himself into trouble. I'm just dumb enough to stay out of it, and I don't care if you call me dumb like you did I'm not mad. I have marks on my hand but not that mark and it's not endtimes yet is it.

Maybe there's some way to tell which day is the first day. I have 2 ideas. Maybe one of those mathicians that counted up how old the world is can count up the days and see how many days ago God made the world. Maybe we can get scientists to carbon date the corn that the disciples picked I don't know if those are good ideas or not.

I had another idea which is to ask Jews but they get so much wrong I don't trust them anyhow if they said it's Sunday it's probably Saturday like you said.

But also I don't think God would try to fool us like that. He wrote the Bible in English so that people like me could understand it. If somebody comes to me and tells me that God really meant hate when He wrote love then my hair sticks up. I know what love is and God wrote love so I could understand what He wrote not so Didmouse could try to trick me. God wrote 1st day and Sabbath and I know what those words mean 1st day is Monday and Sabbath is Sunday. Pop told me and God says to honor him and nobody can't trick me on that.

That's another idea. I know God wrote the Bible for all of us. Some of those words are weird to me, but they weren't weird in 1611. What day did people in Great Brittain think was the Sabbath in 1611 I'm not a historian.

I don't want to get this wrong. I think God made me to love Him but maybe He made me too dumb to love Him. I think God wanted me to get this right even though people are to trick me I hope so. If God made me too dumb to get this right He's God and so that's good but I hope not I don't want to burn with the people that don't love God at all even if they are smart.


Acts 13:8 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Last edited by Mister Brasil; 06-18-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelled wrong
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,529
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkc127 View Post
[more unsubstantiated rubbish]
Before you can expect us to read any more of your Bible quotes you need to respond to the one I gave you and demonstrate that Monday is not day one.

Quote:
Sunday being named for their fake sun god. The Bible etc.
Do you mean this one?
MALACHI 4
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.



Quote:
Originally Posted by wkc127 View Post
The Ten Commandments were written by God's own finger, and predated the Jewish religion.
EXODUS chapters 4 and 5
And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee. And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh. And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign. And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land. And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send. And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart. And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do. And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God. And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs. And Moses went and returned to Jethro his father in law, and said unto him, Let me go, I pray thee, and return unto my brethren which are in Egypt, and see whether they be yet alive. And Jethro said to Moses, Go in peace. And the LORD said unto Moses in Midian, Go, return into Egypt: for all the men are dead which sought thy life. And Moses took his wife and his sons, and set them upon an ass, and he returned to the land of Egypt: and Moses took the rod of God in his hand. And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn. And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision. And the LORD said to Aaron, Go into the wilderness to meet Moses. And he went, and met him in the mount of God, and kissed him. And Moses told Aaron all the words of the LORD who had sent him, and all the signs which he had commanded him. And Moses and Aaron went and gathered together all the elders of the children of Israel: And Aaron spake all the words which the LORD had spoken unto Moses, and did the signs in the sight of the people. And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped. And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go. And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword. And the king of Egypt said unto them, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people from their works? get you unto your burdens. And Pharaoh said, Behold, the people of the land now are many, and ye make them rest from their burdens. And Pharaoh commanded the same day the taskmasters of the people, and their officers, saying, Ye shall no more give the people straw to make brick, as heretofore: let them go and gather straw for themselves. And the tale of the bricks, which they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not diminish ought thereof: for they be idle; therefore they cry, saying, Let us go and sacrifice to our God. Let there more work be laid upon the men, that they may labour therein; and let them not regard vain words. And the taskmasters of the people went out, and their officers, and they spake to the people, saying, Thus saith Pharaoh, I will not give you straw. Go ye, get you straw where ye can find it: yet not ought of your work shall be diminished. So the people were scattered abroad throughout all the land of Egypt to gather stubble instead of straw. And the taskmasters hasted them, saying, Fulfil your works, your daily tasks, as when there was straw. And the officers of the children of Israel, which Pharaoh's taskmasters had set over them, were beaten, and demanded, Wherefore have ye not fulfilled your task in making brick both yesterday and to day, as heretofore? Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried unto Pharaoh, saying, Wherefore dealest thou thus with thy servants? There is no straw given unto thy servants, and they say to us, Make brick: and, behold, thy servants are beaten; but the fault is in thine own people. But he said, Ye are idle, ye are idle: therefore ye say, Let us go and do sacrifice to the LORD. Go therefore now, and work; for there shall no straw be given you, yet shall ye deliver the tale of bricks. And the officers of the children of Israel did see that they were in evil case, after it was said, Ye shall not minish ought from your bricks of your daily task. And they met Moses and Aaron, who stood in the way, as they came forth from Pharaoh: And they said unto them, The LORD look upon you, and judge; because ye have made our savour to be abhorred in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to slay us. And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Lord, wherefore hast thou so evil entreated this people? why is it that thou hast sent me? For since I came to Pharaoh to speak in thy name, he hath done evil to this people; neither hast thou delivered thy people at all.

All this happened BEFORE Moses went to see Pharaoh BEFORE the plagues and well BEFORE the Commandments were given. I know this. You don't. When are you going to start reading The Bible? Now perhaps you're thinking the Jewish religion is something much later, as practised in the southern kingdom following Josiah's reforms. Over the centuries The Israelites departed from and returned to correct worship of God quite often. This is not something they just made up for themselves. In the passages I've included here you can see the origin of circumcision, knowledge of God's name, acceptance of His mercy and desire to worship Him more completely than they were already doing IN EGYPT. The fact that after the Judges, after the reigns of Saul and David, after numerous episodes of apostasy and the collapse of the northern tribes only the southern kingdom remained does not mean that what they did when they were not whoring it up with idols or nit-picking ways to obligate God belonged to a different tradition. Indeed, the reforms were initiated by re-reading the original message and returning to it. What they returned to was always the same religion, however few there were actually doing so. Eventually God got sick of it and jettisoned them from The Promised Land. They could return to correct worship even now of course and those who do are called Christians. Everyone else is going to suffer immensely for eternity.

Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,473
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Exclamation Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkc127 View Post
The 7 day cycle has not changed,
Actually, it has. The cycle changed big time with the adoption of the Gregorian calendar.

Please see when some countries adopted the Gregorian calendar, when they did it and how much this changed the 7-day cycle. Of course, the difference has ever since widened so you cannot simply assume that if you add ten days, you'll be back at the original cycle.
Quote:
  • 1582 France (most areas), Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain -10 days
  • 1583 Austria, Germany (Catholic states) - 10 days
  • 1587 Hungary -10 days
  • 1610 Germany (Prussia) -10 days
  • 1752 United States (most areas), Canada (most areas),
  • United Kingdom (and colonies) -11 days
  • 1872/1873 Japan -12 days
  • 1916 Bulgaria -13 days
  • 1918 Estonia, Russia -13 days
  • 1923 Greece -13 days
  • 1926/1927 Turkey -13 days
As you can see, the cycle was off by 10-13 days. Thus, the original pattern is disrupted. You have to do some special calculations to make the pre-switch dates match with those after the adoption. If Holding the Sabbath on an original Saturday is how you wish to become Saved, this might be a problem. I suggest you inspect your motives for being here based on the following words:

Philippians 2:3
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 7,882
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 05:00 PM

Don't the Jews have the idea that a day starts a sunset on the night before the calendar day begins?

I get easily confused by all this. That's why I stick with the Bible and only let menfolk teach me about it.


The Bible is crystal clear that women are supposed to be instructing men on spiritual matters.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.








Whenever God calls on a woman to serve Him in some leadership capacity, it's a judgment on the people and the times because there were no men worthy to step up and serve, so God had to make do with a weaker vessel. (At least, that's what some learned (male) Bible scholars always taught me.)


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,529
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-19-2017, 01:49 AM

Prof. White has been particularly helpful in this thread. I read the stuff wozzname posted but couldn't see anything supporting the claims or suggesting there was something wrong with the Scripture I recalled from Sunday school. And posted in full. With context. God is so clear in His instruction particularly where "special" days are concerned but the wkc couldn't even respond to that. Here it is again in case anyone was thinking the Adventist cult had something to contribute:

Romans 14:6


The Gregorian calendric details I did find interesting and will pray that someone reading, someone trapped in this bizarre ideology, will find a path out from darkness. Freedom is not only a precious gift. It is worth fighting for.

The Bible shows me what happens when people get indoctrinated with lies and shows me the reality of Jesus. For crazed cultists perhaps other material, from history or from baraminology, will help them to see too and we're fortunate to have the best Creation Scientists here at Landover for just that reason.
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2017
Southern Pride is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-19-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Actually, it has. The cycle changed big time with the adoption of the Gregorian calendar.

Please see when some countries adopted the Gregorian calendar, when they did it and how much this changed the 7-day cycle. Of course, the difference has ever since widened so you cannot simply assume that if you add ten days, you'll be back at the original cycle. As you can see, the cycle was off by 10-13 days. Thus, the original pattern is disrupted. You have to do some special calculations to make the pre-switch dates match with those after the adoption. If Holding the Sabbath on an original Saturday is how you wish to become Saved, this might be a problem. I suggest you inspect your motives for being here based on the following words:

Philippians 2:3
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer
Elmer, I am well aware of these changes throughout human history, with the gregorian calander being adopted approximatley around 1000 AD. The Chinese calander has 7 days and has been around since roughly 14th century B.C.E. But the fact remains, the Bible starts out with 7 days, and we have 7 days here and now at the present time. Other cultures may have changed days from 10 or 13 or whatever, but they are not in that sequence now.

The Jews have observed the Sabbath without interruption throughout their existence regardless of other cultures changing the number of days, and they happen to observe the 7th day as the 4th commandment states. The Jews are faulted for not believing in Jesus, but they got the Sabbath Day right. We can reliably follow off of the example set by Jesus. Jesus himself observed it, and Jesus is our example to live by. We read in Mark 1:21 "And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught" After all, Jesus was Jewish and observed the Sabbath, and the Jews observe that same day (the 7th) to the present time. Jesus is "....Lord of the Sabbath" Luke 6:5 "And he said to them, “The Son of Man is lord of the Sabbath.”

Besides, if you really want to try to confound the matter, then Sunday should not be able to be observed either. It stands to reason that if time has in fact been lost (as you claim), why does mainstay Christianity observe Sunday??? I am familiar with the loss of time argument as an excuse to disobey the 4 commandment. But it sure is interesting to note that Sunday Christians who raise this debate, have absolutely no trouble whatsoever of observing Sunday. Time hasn't been lost for Sunday observance, now has it?

To indulge you a little more on this topic...... If time has been lost as you claim, then it would be equally impossible to observe Sunday as well? 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

The time lost argument is not going to be an affirmative defense at the judgement bar of God. His law is immutable and will exist and be observed by the saved throughout the eternal ages. You can choose to obey God, or you can choose to obey the teaching and traditions of man. You can choose Jesus as your defender pleading his blood for your sins, or you can choose Jesus as your Prosecutor. There is no appeals process in the heavenly court with God; his judgment is final. And the wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." It is your choice......If you want to play ostrich with your head in the sand, this is the same as disobedience to God. To reject light is a sin. Choose this day who you will serve. Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

John 3:19 "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,473
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-19-2017, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
To indulge you a little more on this topic...... If time has been lost as you claim, then it would be equally impossible to observe Sunday as well? 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
Dear persistent Sinner,

Sunday is a special day because that was the Day Jesus our Lord was Resurrected.

Luke 24:1
Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.


He also continued to appear on Sundays (i.e., everything was different after His Resurrection; John 20:26; God appeared as the third manifestation of Trinity on a Sunday Acts 2:1). There's a pattern here. The Sabbath was but a shadow of this redemption!

Colossians 2:16-17
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.


We have no special reason to celebrate the shadow of Christ but the Living Lord! Your persistence is admirable as you probably are sincere and honest. We are not going to judge you of the sabbath days but it remains to be seen how Jesus feels about all this once you are judged (Revelation 20:13).

Sunday is a good day to remember the temporary suffering of our Lord and to bring forth our modest tithes that allow our Pastors to spread our Good Message to the masses.

1 Corinthians 16:1-2
Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.


First day of the week, Sunday.

Now, please, get real and discuss the Lord Jesus and the Bible in all their glory and refrain from 2 Timothy 2:16. Thank you for your consideration.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,529
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-19-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
[Oh no, not another one!]
In the post before yours there was a Scripture reference mentioned. This would be a good opportunity for you to comment on that. I have read it and it seems pretty straightforward. But perhaps my judgement is clouded and God was not saying what the words say, rather using a code of some sort. In the meantime, here's a picture of a calendar for you to look at.
It's plugging a meteorological calendar. Now regardless of what I think which I don't need to because all this has been answered already in the thread and in The Bible, there are two questions you could answer for me
  1. What is the seventh day according to this calendar?
  2. Why are the last two days called THE WEEKEND?
Quote:
Friday
Monday
Saturday
Sunday
Thursday
Tuesday
Wednesday



Because they are in the middle of the week
Because they are at the start of the week
Because they are at the end of the week
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Eats the Most Pork 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Cup of Jesus Persecuted Trump of GOD Asked questions later

 
Posts: 518
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Mister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM

When Mr. Pride started saying okay fine but then you're wrong too it gave me another idea.

Jesus said that Christians can't sin. I can't remember where but I bet wkc127 knows where. We can judge by fruits which is always best way.

That sounds like Sunday because that's the day Christians keep holy.

I don't know if it's a good idea but don't call it stupid until you get ideas for figuring it out when the Bible never says Sunday. I'm just trying to figure out what God wants.

I don't think God was trying to trick us. I hope wkc127 comes back he'd get along really well with Mr. Pride. We don't get so many learned scholars around here other than ones we got.


Acts 13:8 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,529
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
The Chinese calander has 7…The Jews have observed the Sabbath without interruption throughout their existence regardless of other cultures
I can see where you're going wrong. Just explain for me, how are you defining a day?
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2017
Southern Pride is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Scared Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear persistent Sinner,

Sunday is a special day because that was the Day Jesus our Lord was Resurrected.

Luke 24:1
Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.


He also continued to appear on Sundays (i.e., everything was different after His Resurrection; John 20:26; God appeared as the third manifestation of Trinity on a Sunday Acts 2:1). There's a pattern here. The Sabbath was but a shadow of this redemption!

Colossians 2:16-17
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.


We have no special reason to celebrate the shadow of Christ but the Living Lord! Your persistence is admirable as you probably are sincere and honest. We are not going to judge you of the sabbath days but it remains to be seen how Jesus feels about all this once you are judged (Revelation 20:13).

Sunday is a good day to remember the temporary suffering of our Lord and to bring forth our modest tithes that allow our Pastors to spread our Good Message to the masses.

1 Corinthians 16:1-2
Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.


First day of the week, Sunday.

Now, please, get real and discuss the Lord Jesus and the Bible in all their glory and refrain from 2 Timothy 2:16. Thank you for your consideration.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer

My unenlightened “friend”,


It is quite hypocritical of you to call me, or anyone a sinner. The Bible definition of a sinner is one who transgresses the law. (See 1 John 3:4) You too have sinned (Romans 3:23), and are still sinning when you break God’s law. (James 2:10)


I acknowledge that Sunday is the day that our Lord arose from the grave, however, there is no scriptural authority anywhere sanctifying Sunday as the Sabbath; pure and simple. Again, I point out the reference in Luke 24:1 as “…first day of the week…” Where is it mentioned that the “first day of the week” was sanctified by Jesus??? The 10 Commandments are still binding upon all mankind. Jesus himself in stated in Mark 2:27 “And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:” Notice he said “man” and not Jews, Israelites, or any other group of people, but stated “man” as in mankind. The seventh day Sabbath predates the Jewish nation. We read in Genesis 2:3 "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made." It is quite simple and easy to understand the fact that God himself sanctified the Sabbath, as is his prerogative as Creator of all things. This means anyone else who would change it to another day is a usurper and commits blasphemy. Matt 28:21 "In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.”The first day of the week is just that; the first day, which was preceded by the Sabbath. So we know from scripture that Jesus was put to death on the cross on Friday (6th day) rested in the tomb on the Sabbath, and rose to life everlasting early on the 1st day of the week. Nowhere does Jesus or the Apostles command any change regarding any change to the Sabbath day.

As for your quote of Colossian 2:16 “Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:” We are not to judge one another. This does not mean we are not to instruct one another (Romans 15:14).
The reference “sabbath days” which is plural by the way, is made in reference to the other days that the Jews observed in their sabbaths, and their new moon festivals, not the Sabbath day of the 4th commandment. Exodus 23:11 is undoubtedly talking about the Sabbaths for grain fields and the other non 4 commandment "sabbaths".

Did the Bible predict anyone who would change God’s Law?It sure did! The Bible states in Daniel 7:25 “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”



It is further stated in James 2:10 “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.” This passage clearly indicates that the law is to be obeyed. We already know who changed the Sabbath to Sunday, the Catholic Church, and they actually admit to this.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.” So the Bible clearly predicted that this man of sin would change times and laws (The Pope).



Read 2 Timothy 4:3-4 “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.If nothing else can wake you from your spiritual slumber, the mere fact the Catholic Church holds sacred Sunday/First Day of the week, or whatever other significance you want to attach to this day; this fact by itself should stir you to suspicion of holding this day holy.

Either all of the 10 Commandments are still binding today, or they all done away with. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" If there is no obligation to obey the commandments as you and others in your circle claim, then there is no sin. 1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. The Bible mentions sin 112 times in the New Testament KJV, so clearly sin is a serious matter and there is a law to obey.

Jesus himself referred to the 10 Commandments in which he admonished the rich ruler to obey the commandments. We read Jesus's response to the young ruler who asked what he needed to do to be saved. We read in Mark 10:19-22 "19 You know the commandments, ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” 20 And he said to Him, “Teacher, I have kept all these things from my youth up.” 21 Looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him and said to him, “One thing you lack: go and sell all you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 22 But at these words [a]he was saddened, and he went away grieving, for he was one who owned much property." In this scripture passage Jesus mentioned 6 of the 10 Commandments here, but this is not evidence that the other 4 commandments are null and void. For example, in the above passages, He didn’t mention about not taking the Lord's name in vain or refraining from Idol worship. Does that mean it is ok to do so?

We read of various other scripture verses in the Bible and examples that uphold all 10 commandments at one time or another, and nowhere do we read of the repudiation or abolishment of the commandments.
In reference to having no other gods, Jesus said in Luke 4:8 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve."
Taking God's name in vain: Matt 5:33-37 "
Matthew 5:33-37 “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘Don’t break your promises, but keep the promises you make to the Lord.’ But I tell you, never swear an oath. Don’t swear an oath using the name of heaven, because heaven is God’s throne. Don’t swear an oath using the name of the earth, because the earth belongs to God. Don’t swear an oath using the name of Jerusalem, because that is the city of the great King. Don’t even swear by your own head, because you cannot make one hair on your head become white or black. Say only yes if you mean yes, and no if you mean no. If you say more than yes or no, it is from the Evil One." And as for the Sabbath, read verses: Mark 1:21 and Luke 4:16


Obeying God’s commandments does not earn for us the gift of grace (Isaiah 64:6), but it is the fruit of our faith. James 2:17 “Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”
In James 2:18-20 “18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?” In this passage we read that the demons believe and tremble, but they obviously do not obey the law of God.

Elmer G. White wrote: “Sunday is a good day to remember the temporary suffering of our Lord and to bring forth our modest tithes that allow our Pastors to spread our Good Message to the masses.” Actually Elmer G. White, this is incorrect. Jesus did not suffer on Sunday, but rose to life everlasting on Sunday. He suffered and died on Friday (the preparation day to the Sabbath) and rested in the tomb on the 7th day Sabbath.


“Now, please, get real and discuss the Lord Jesus and the Bible in all their glory and refrain from 2 Timothy 2:16. Thank you for your consideration.” Perhaps Elmer, you would do well and should refrain from Proverbs 10:21, Proverbs 15:2. I am very much real on the position of the scripture and there continued relevance today. It would be a sin for me to be quite and hold these sacred truths to myself. 2 Kings 7:9 and Ezekiel 3:18, Ezekiel 33:1-11 (a watchman’s duty).


We read in John 12:35 “Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Joshua 24:15 "
"15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

So Elmer G. White, choose this day who you will serve. Will it be Papal Rome and her authority and her mark, or will it be Jesus? The vast majority of people will wander after the beast. Rev 13:3


Happy Sabbath, Elmer and Crew! God bless!


P.S. Remember, it is not too late to repent and to decide to obey God. However, probation will close soon, be it due to Christ's soon return, or if you breathe your last breath. It is in this life alone to make that decision. How much time the Creator has given each one of us is unknown, so act now while time remains. Never presume on the mercy of God and indulge yourselves in willful disobedience. Hebrews 10:26


Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-24-2017 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Fixed the Old Lady Yuge Font
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2017
Southern Pride is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
When Mr. Pride started saying okay fine but then you're wrong too it gave me another idea.

Jesus said that Christians can't sin. I can't remember where but I bet wkc127 knows where. We can judge by fruits which is always best way.

That sounds like Sunday because that's the day Christians keep holy.

I don't know if it's a good idea but don't call it stupid until you get ideas for figuring it out when the Bible never says Sunday. I'm just trying to figure out what God wants.

I don't think God was trying to trick us. I hope wkc127 comes back he'd get along really well with Mr. Pride. We don't get so many learned scholars around here other than ones we got.
What passage did Jesus say Christians can't sin? Anyone can sin, it is a choice. We can choose to obey or disobey God's commandments. If you are referring to 1 John 3:6 ,this is only if we abide in Christ. If we sin, then were are not abiding in him. In a few verses back it also reads in 1 John 3:4 "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." and we read in Romans 6:23 that the wages of sin is death. In Rev 21:8 we read the fate of the disobedient.

Also: Matt 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Southern Pride's Avatar
Southern Pride Southern Pride is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2017
Southern Pride is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I can see where you're going wrong. Just explain for me, how are you defining a day?

A day is defined as in: Genesis Gen 1:5: "And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day."

Gen 1:8: "And there was evening, and there was morning--the second day."

Gen 1:13: "And there was evening, and there was morning--the third day."

Gen 1:19: "And there was evening, and there was morning--the fourth day."

Gen 1:23: "And there was evening, and there was morning--the fifth day."

Gen 1:31:"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day

Gen 2:3 "And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Eats the Most Pork 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Cup of Jesus Persecuted Trump of GOD Asked questions later

 
Posts: 518
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Mister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
What passage did Jesus say Christians can't sin? Anyone can sin, it is a choice. We can choose to obey or disobey God's commandments. If you are referring to 1 John 3:6 ,this is only if we abide in Christ. If we sin, then were are not abiding in him.
Thats one place. There are more. I looked it up. Use the words. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

What kind of Christian doesn't abide in Christ. What is a Christian otherwise? If you're sinning you're not Christian.

Then you say a bunch of other stuff that doesn't matter. You think that makes you more smart but it makes you more tricky. Its not the same.


Acts 13:8 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 23,151
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus' eternal love Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
What kind of Christian doesn't abide in Christ. What is a Christian otherwise? If you're sinning you're not Christian.
Amen!

The Holy Bible is very clear on the matter:
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1st John 3:6-9

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
1st John 5:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
Then you say a bunch of other stuff that doesn't matter. You think that makes you more smart but it makes you more tricky. Its not the same.
One of the problems Jehovah's Witnesses have is lack of protein and an abundance of rabbit food. We know that vegetables make you gay, and not having any mean to offset the danger endangers one's soul as well as the entire nation.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member
 

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus

 
Posts: 1,597
Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midgit
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-24-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Pride View Post
A day is defined as in: Genesis Gen 1:5: "And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day."

[...]
Hello Southern,

Welcome to the forum.

How are you and how do you feel about Jesus, God, sin and crtlc/cltv? To me your post seems to lack some substance. Could you define your issues a bit more precise?

Kind regards, Roland


Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
jehovah's witlesses

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved