Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page What if god doesn't exist ?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
hell is people hell is people is offline
Unsaved trash
False Christian who dodges questions and denies the Bible
 
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Nov 2010
hell is people is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-06-2010, 03:05 PM

you say dodging I say quoting the unnaturalness of you gay argument referenced by the 1 and only source you know.

Do you wish for me to translate this english text back into its original language to see if the texts match so that we can then see how accurate the english bible is?

Well I can't do that right now. But yes what I said is on your site so what part of being gay is a sin if not that it is unnatural? i mean that is all that it is....

You are a pastor could you please summarize what those phrases are in fact meaning, after all I am a lay person who has not studied the words of biblical texts.

Thank you kind sir
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 10,017
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-06-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people View Post
you say dodging I say quoting the unnaturalness of you gay argument referenced by the 1 and only source you know.

Do you wish for me to translate this english text back into its original language to see if the texts match so that we can then see how accurate the english bible is?

Well I can't do that right now. But yes what I said is on your site so what part of being gay is a sin if not that it is unnatural? i mean that is all that it is....

You are a pastor could you please summarize what those phrases are in fact meaning, after all I am a lay person who has not studied the words of biblical texts.

Thank you kind sir
What an odd excuse for a human being you are.

People have had more success teaching sign language to gorillas. The gorillas certainly gave more evidence of understanding what it was that they were being taught.

Seek out the original languages of the Bible if you dare. There are no versions that accept homosexual behavior. Indeed, if there were a gorilla language edition of the Bible, the "no put boy dangle part in boy pooper part" would be very clear.


Gyno Sapienly Yours,

Handmaiden


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-06-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people View Post
"The Word of God is the Word of God, and it says what it says. If you don't approve, take it up with the Almighty."


-Do you know how I may be able to get through to God???
Faithful prayer, God answers my husband and my prayers all the time. From getting a Job in Iowa with an almost 50% raise once you include taxation and cost of living, to saving my sons life, to finding my car keys.

Quote:
You see I have tried throughout my life to get answers from him but no reply....hmm even with utmost faith he still does not talk to me.
Exactly how can you have utmost faith if you don't believe in him. I don't think you realize what "faith" is.
  • Do you know that the sun will rise tomorrow? No you don't, you just have faith that it will.
  • Do you know that you have a home to go to? No you don't, you just have faith that it will.
That is the kind of faith that prayer takes, KNOWING that God is there and that he will answer your prayer.

I've always taken the story of the mustard seed to be a little different than what people tell me. That the story doesn't so much have to do with the size of a mustard seed, but that a mustard seed, sprouts and grows without thinking about it. Therefore we should just know that God has our best interest in mind while we walk the path of life.

Quote:
But you seem to have all the answers so perhaps you could give me assistance or is the Bible the only thing you can quote from?

If so please quote from the original Bible which is not English and translate the meaning you find for yourself.... the Bible I want is the one that has not been edited to include anti- gay.
So you want us to go back to the Hebrew manuscripts and change them so that they don't mean homosexual? Because I have spoken with Jewish experts on the Torah, and they say that homosexuality being an abomination worthy of death is in there.

Quote:
Thanks a bunch for your kind assistance
You don't want assistance, you want us to follow you down the path to Hell. Honestly I don't really care if you choose that path for yourself. We've done what we can by pointing out the Truth© to you. I just hate the fact that people like you want to drag as many with you as possible.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,233
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people
.... the Bible I want is the one that has not been edited to include anti- gay.
While you are looking for that, could you keep your eyes open for one "that has not been edited to be anti-murder" please - some people would like one of those. Oh, and someone else is looking for one that is not "edited to be anti-whore and anti-adultery and anti-the-filth-of-her abomination"

Thanks.

edit I am not looking for these for myself, you understand - and in any case if you want "bibles" like that, why bother with The Bible at all? Why not just write your own? Or get a water cannon, fill it up with Nitric Acid and drive downtown .. this model would be best suited for your purposes, I think.


Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 11-07-2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
hell is people hell is people is offline
Unsaved trash
False Christian who dodges questions and denies the Bible
 
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Nov 2010
hell is people is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
What an odd excuse for a human being you are.

People have had more success teaching sign language to gorillas. The gorillas certainly gave more evidence of understanding what it was that they were being taught.

Seek out the original languages of the Bible if you dare. There are no versions that accept homosexual behavior. Indeed, if there were a gorilla language edition of the Bible, the "no put boy dangle part in boy pooper part" would be very clear.


Gyno Sapienly Yours,

Handmaiden
Haha I truly hope you write a book one day because I have not stopped laughing at you and you inability to comprehend pure logic... were u also home schooled by hillbillies? haha if you think the pooper boy part if clear then you are blind and retarded.

you wouldnt know the original bible if it slapped you in the face.

wow imagine the bible in sign language I wonder if they are believers....coz you claim without belief in the bible you cant believe in god.

SHAME you people are Hitlers children and you will get what is coming and I guarantee you it wont be a happy heaven.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,233
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people
..wow imagine the bible in sign language I wonder if they are believers....coz you claim without belief in the bible you cant believe in god..
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Uh, deaf people can read the last I checked


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Chocolate Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

 
Posts: 10,017
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people View Post
Haha I truly hope you write a book one day because I have not stopped laughing at you
Hmm . . . perhaps I shall write a book someday. Such humor as it may contain might be beyond your pedestrian comprehension, however.

Quote:
and you inability to comprehend pure logic...
The purity of your own "logic" is on par with that of Madonna's "purity".

Quote:
were u also home schooled by hillbillies?
No, little one, I was educated at one of the Seven Sisters Colleges. And despite whatever liberal agenda was force fed to me, they were rather insistent that I should learn to spell correctly, spell out words in their entirety and generally communicate in a manner that did not give the impression that I was an ignorant lack-wit who needed to be fed while sitting in the middle of a plastic tarp.

Quote:
haha if you think the pooper boy part if clear then you are blind and retarded.
Actually, I am a bit nearsighted. It is for this reason that I have the ability to focus carefully on the written word for long periods of time. Many others whom I know are not able to bring the same close scrutiny to small print for such extended intervals without being overcome by headaches.

As for your comment regarding my being afflicted with mental retardation, I can only point out again that I graduated cum laude from one of the most rigorous educational institutions in the United States.

Still, I suppose that I am misdirecting the focus of the arguments by touting my own academic achievements. The point that needs to be stressed is that there is abundant content in the Bible expressly condemning homosexual activity.

The verses have been pointed out to you and listed carefully so that you may peruse them for yourself. However, you seem to prefer employing what you delusionally refer to as "logic" in your attempt to ignore their significance.

Quote:
you wouldnt know the original bible if it slapped you in the face.
Alas, the Bible in its undiluted content has indeed slapped me right in my heart. There was a time when I did not have the intestinal fortitude to confront it. I tried dancing around it so that I would not have to adjust my behaviors and thought-processes to its uncompromising stand on so many issues.

Then, unlike some individuals, I grew up.

Quote:
wow imagine the bible in sign language I wonder if they are believers....coz you claim without belief in the bible you cant believe in god
Point of clarification-- I make no such claim. If you wish to cobble together some other image of a god in your own imagination, it is not my place to object. What I do argue is that one cannot claim to believe in the expressly described God of the Bible without accepting the Bible as the expression of the nature of that God.

Many different people mean many different things when they use the word "god". What irks me is when people unequivocally refer to the God of whom the Bible speaks and then turn around and ascribe thoughts and actions and intentions to that Divine Personage which are in clear contradiction to what is written in the very same scriptures from which they derive the authenticity of the existence of that concept of God.

Quote:
SHAME you people are Hitlers children and you will get what is coming and I guarantee you it wont be a happy heaven.
Ah, yes, here you have used the name of Hitler as a form of shorthand rhetoric to evoke an example of an extreme form of evil. In general, the use of Hitler in such discourse is effective; however, both your reasoning and your writing overall are so weak that the attempt falls flat.

Your veiled threat that I and others like me will "get what is coming" also lacks impact given your omission of specifics.

Furthermore, your "guarantee" lacks any and all credibility. You can barely write, your reasoning ability is sophomoric at best and you fail to convey any sense of moral direction, much less any moral authority.

From what source do you claim knowledge of any sort of heaven or hell or hitherto unseen spiritual dimension?

Perhaps you have some image of Hades in mind from having watched too many "Xena" episodes?

For the time being I will table any further discussion of your shortcomings, both intellectual and spirtitual, because, frankly, if I want to shoot fish in a barrel, I would rather go out and purchase myself a shotgun and some guppies.

It might prove more of a challenge.


Ennuiely Yours,

Handmaiden


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

 
Posts: 79,891
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people View Post
you say dodging I say quoting the unnaturalness of you gay argument referenced by the 1 and only source you know.

Do you wish for me to translate this english text back into its original language to see if the texts match so that we can then see how accurate the english bible is?

Well I can't do that right now. But yes what I said is on your site so what part of being gay is a sin if not that it is unnatural? i mean that is all that it is....
Are you a dope addict or something?

The Holy Bible (which is the literal word of God) says that queers are "an abomination." That's good enough for 50 billion Christians, and it should be good enough for you.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

 
Posts: 2,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell is people View Post

-Do you know how I may be able to get through to God???

You see I have tried throughout my life to get answers from him but no reply....hmm even with utmost faith he still does not talk to me.
I truly doubt you have ever had the utmost faith in God, let alone any faith in Him, not even a mustard seed which ironically all it takes when ones faith is in ernest.

To have faith in God you would not be questioning Him and His existence for starters. God hates liars, so you making such claims of faith in Him will certainly do you no favours come Judgement.

Don't you find it the least bit strange that He hears and replies to MILLIONS of people daily but continues to ignore you? That is not a failing on His part. It is however a failing on yours. God can tell a cheat and liar a mile away. He KNOWS ALL remember!

I reckon you are the type of person who would depend on God to be a "quick fix" when you are in times of trouble, but would turn your back on Him the minute things look up for you. Of course you would not give Him any credit for such a wonderful turn about in your life, but instead be selfish and forget you even called out for His help in the first place.

Faith and dedication to God is not a fly by night thing. It is a lifelong commitment from both sides. God IS the best friend you will ever have, but you also have to treat Him right. For some reason though, I get the feeling you are a user and abuser type, even toward your fellow human beings. I gauge this by your comments on this forum alone. It seems if you don't get the answers you WANT (or perhaps feel you need) to get, then you turn quite rude and abusive. Unfortunately for you, the truth to you may not always be to your liking, and may well offend your sensibilities, but that is all you will get from us - THE TRUTH.

Quote:
But you seem to have all the answers so perhaps you could give me assistance or is the Bible the only thing you can quote from?
I can see my Brothers and Sisters in Christ have been answering your questions, but it is you who is choosing to ignore The Truth.


Quote:
If so please quote from the original Bible which is not English and translate the meaning you find for yourself.... the Bible I want is the one that has not been edited to include anti- gay.

Thanks a bunch for your kind assistance
Having studied Ancient Hebrew, Aramaic and also Koine Greek at Theology College, I can assist you with this. Never at any point was there any pro gay writings in the Torah - תּוֹרָה, < meaning "the law" in English (which is the first 5 books of the Tanakh - Which is the Hebrew word for the full Bible (Bible = book). The one book in the Torah specifically dealing with the concepts of adultery, homosexuality, incest and also bestiality - ALL being an abomination to God, is the Book of Leviticus - pronounced Vayikra in Hebrew and written in the ancient Hebrew like that--> ויקרא.

When Leviticus 18:22 was quoted to you in English as per the KJV1611, it is quite an accurate translation.

In Hebrew, Leviticus 18:22 is written as this:

כב וְאֶת-זָכָר--לֹא תִשְׁכַּב, מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה: תּוֹעֵבָה, הִוא.

Which translates: not to bed with a man as with a woman; it is a wrongful disgust.

You asked for meaning I read of it myself with my 21st century words in mind.

Ancient Hebrew is also a difficult language as they really have no vowels, so "words: (actually more like consonant groups) to translate have to be "sounded out" phonetically to understand their meaning. Considering the KJV1611 was translated hundreds of years ago, the scholars doing the work way back then, pretty much translated it verbatim.

I won't apologize that God's word and His intent even in the Hebrew is not what you want to believe to be true, but The Truth of God's word has not changed and will not change to suit you, homer. Deal with it. Homosexuality is wrongful and disgusting and an abomination to God. It is that plain and simple. Just as adultery, incest, bestiality et al are all abominations to God and He goes on further in Leviticus to say that ANYONE who commits ANY of these abominations will be cut off from Him.

I have no doubt you will ignore all I have written above, but hey, you asked and received and as a devout follower of Christ, I did His bidding(not yours) and genuinely helped you in your plight in His Name.

As Jesus said in Matthew 7:7

7Aske, and it shalbe giuen you: seeke, and ye shall finde: knocke, and it shalbe opened vnto you.


YIC

Phebe Carlyle.






There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
unappalled worship's Avatar
unappalled worship unappalled worship is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: vancouver washington
unappalled worship is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateist View Post
Rather piffle alot of free, social, good, smiling people in hell than being a boring christian.
im sorry to hear that you believe it is more fun to burn in holy fire for eternity where you will be in searing agony and unable talk to any of your fellow sinner's than to make your life a thousand times better and accept god into your life.I will be praying for you, however you most likely will die before you have a chance to repent
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
foreverproud's Avatar
foreverproud foreverproud is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Homer

 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: on my knees for Jesus and Pastor Zeke
foreverproud is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 12-08-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Ever look in the mirror? The scientific fact that you can see your reflection is proof.Ever had a cut, then it gets infected and gets green, all kinds of puss ooze out then one day it heals and you are better?
The Devil did the infecting, God did the healing.
ya know, when a cut gets infected, it's because bacteria has gotten inside it and infected your cells, injecting them with their own genetic material. More bacterium is created, which then breaks out of the infected cell and go on to infect more cells, spreading. the reason cuts heal is cell division. skin cells divide and replace the skin cells that were lost. and i'd give you the reason why you see yourself in the mirror the way you do, but i fear that it would be far too complex for you to comprehend, so I'll spare your ignorant mind the strain
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,272
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 12-08-2010, 10:46 PM

Your so-called explanation of a cut doesn't explain why some cuts heal and others go septic and the the person dies. Brother Hutchins' explanation does.





“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
DeadMan89's Avatar
DeadMan89 DeadMan89 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen

 
Posts: 107
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: God's Greatest Creation: Canada
DeadMan89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DeadMan89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DeadMan89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DeadMan89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DeadMan89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DeadMan89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 12-08-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
It says pretty clearly in the Bible that He does.
Ok, so by your logic, I can write a book with whatever I want and call it The Bible, and because I say it was from God (no matter if it is or not), then it must be true.

Good job on that one. I'll write my bible and send you a copy. And if you don't follow it, your a sinning scumbag.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,224
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 12-08-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan89 View Post
Ok, so by your logic, I can write a book with whatever I want and call it The Bible, and because I say it was from God (no matter if it is or not), then it must be true.
Of course not, you would not be capable of such a thing. Only someone who is inspired by God Himself can do it.

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"


5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Brother Helge's Avatar
Brother Helge Brother Helge is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Porn Resistant Honorary Ex-Eskimo Iceland Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College

 
Posts: 1,074
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: On my way to Heaven!
Brother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBrother Helge has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 12-08-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan89 View Post
Ok, so by your logic, I can write a book with whatever I want and call it The Bible, and because I say it was from God (no matter if it is or not), then it must be true.
No, you can't.
The Bible is already written and there is nothing more to add.

By the way, some towelhead namned Moohammad and a mormon have already tried and both failed miserably.


"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 8:32
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Hubert Hope's Avatar
Hubert Hope Hubert Hope is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
Perverted Gay Porn Poster
Degenerate pervert who tried to kiss our butts to become a TC and failed miserably.
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Homer Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Retard Posting Retard Posting Retard Posting How dumb can you get? Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Rides the Short Bus Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is Crazy

 
Posts: 172
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Spread wide in a gay bath house
Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Hubert Hope is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 12-08-2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateist View Post
We have proof that Jesus have been existing but how do you know, scientific that god have ever existed ?
That is the stupidest comment I ever heard!!! "What if God doesnt Exist" ... You're must be one hell of an idiot, there fellow!!! There is no way people like you possess any academic achievement of any sort , for the bible saidth!!

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
logicreallyescapesme logicreallyescapesme is offline
Unsaved Trash
 
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in the land of logic
logicreallyescapesme is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.logicreallyescapesme is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.logicreallyescapesme is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.logicreallyescapesme is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.logicreallyescapesme is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 01-31-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
It says pretty clearly in the Bible that He does.


Okay. Then Twilight is proof enough that Vampires exist and are sucking the blood of humans and glitter. Eragon is proof that Dragons and elves exist. Lord of the Ring is proof that hobbits exist.



Great news guys! Books are proof that characters aren't real!









Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

 
Posts: 79,891
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 01-31-2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicreally View Post
Okay. Then Twilight is proof enough that Vampires exist and are sucking the blood of humans and glitter. Eragon is proof that Dragons and elves exist. Lord of the Ring is proof that hobbits exist.



Great news guys! Books are proof that characters aren't real!
Hey godmocker:

The Holy Bible was written by God! Those other books were written by joos and perverts. Wake up and accept Jesus NOW!


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
loveforchrist's Avatar
loveforchrist loveforchrist is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 138
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wrapped in the love of God!
loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 01-31-2011, 03:50 AM

I would quote the Bible verse that PROVES God is real, but oh wait, THE WHOLE BIBLE PROVES IT! Just read the first SENTENCE and it says God is real. As we know, and has been proven time and again by creation scientists, the Bible is 100 percent accurate. There's your proof.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
god, morals and ethics, proof of god's existence

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved