Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 571
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 01:59 AM

I know I'm probably going to sound evil (especially to libs) but I saw Trump mourning the shooting today. My Pa said it was a tragedy but wouldn't elaborate. I later was relieved to see my president back in high spirits at a rally again tonight though I'm still confused. It's a Joo Church. Not a First Baptist Church. Was it a political move for him to try to calm down angry libs? I fail to see what this "tragedy" is so I am asking the Landover Church Elders for guidance as I am but a young innocent ignorant female lamb with not the intellect of a man.

Yours In Christ,

Maxine Levantine (17)
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 8,496
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I know I'm probably going to sound evil (especially to libs) but I saw Trump mourning the shooting today. .... I later was relieved to see my president back in high spirits at a rally again tonight though I'm still confused. It's a Joo Church.
Yours In Christ,

Maxine Levantine (17)
What you saw was our President doing what Presidents do, pretending to morn when lots of people die. President Trump knows full well the Jews killed Jesus and need to be punished. No doubt someone will point that out soon and the entire event will be forgotten.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,983
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 03:12 AM

Also, our Godly President () has to pretend as if he cared about Jews, because his own daughter is a hellbound Jewess. While shunning would be the Biblical way to deal with her situation, I think he hopes to bring her back to Jesus, so he wants to be nice to her.

Honestly, I understand people who are born into Judaism and don't know any better, but why would a Christian woman want to become a Christ-killer as an adult, that is just beyond the scope of my understanding.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 8,873
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I know I'm probably going to sound evil (especially to libs) but I saw Trump mourning the shooting today. My Pa said it was a tragedy but wouldn't elaborate. I later was relieved to see my president back in high spirits at a rally again tonight though I'm still confused. It's a Joo Church. Not a First Baptist Church. Was it a political move for him to try to calm down angry libs? I fail to see what this "tragedy" is so I am asking the Landover Church Elders for guidance as I am but a young innocent ignorant female lamb with not the intellect of a man.

Yours In Christ,

Maxine Levantine (17)
As our members here have noted, the jews did kill Jesus - and that's historical fact. The other thing you might have missed is that every time the A-rabs and mooselimbs have attacked Israel since they became a state in 1948 they have won despite being vastly outnumbered. This means that God is obviously watching over them.

This has a lot to do with the Book of Revelations in the Bible (KJV1611). This describes the end times, tribulation, apocalypse and Armageddon where the final battle of Good and Evil will take place. Many see the gathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus, and Trump's moving our embassy to Jerusalem as one more step to bring on the end times.

I have no doubt that Donald Trump permitting his daughter to marry Jared Kushner (a jew) has something to do with this (and Jesus probably gave His permission).

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner Jesus returns the better - let's get this battle over with and rid the world of the Democrats, socialists, and Godless communists.


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 22,982
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 06:21 AM

I think it's important to keep an eye on the Big Picture here and consider the whole of President Trump's comments in context. Keep in mind the shooter has several firearms and hunting licenses registered in his name, meaning he passed a background check to legally acquire the licenses. And it also means he was able to legitimately purchase firearms, which he did at least six times since 1996.

President Trump insightfully brings to light the real problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Trump
If they had protection inside, the result would have been far better. This is a dispute that will always exist, I suspect, but if they had protection inside the synagogue maybe it could have been a very…different situation.
At least 11 people were killed and four police officers were wounded because those Jews on the inside were cowards and mooches off society by expecting others (namely the police) to come and help them rather than helping themselves by coming to services fully armed and/or hiring a fully loaded security staff to keep them safe while doing their worship. Also, this goes without saying, they could have turned to Christ and avoided this whole fiasco but were too stubborn to bother. I think what President Trump really means here is that these people are Un American, but it would be in poor taste not to show some pity for the dead. He is a man of refined taste after all. Have you never seen photos of his gilded penthouse in NYC? He even has a golden commode, and I imagine that made the prince of Saudi Arabia very jealous because he probably never thought of that himself, but I digress.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 571
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 07:13 AM

As always you Landover Elders know what to say . I must say the coming of President Trump has to have been foretold by God. Just like Jesus, President Trump works in mysterious ways
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
refridgerator's Avatar
refridgerator refridgerator is offline
Unsaved trash, brain on ice
 

Messicant How dumb can you get? Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards

 
Posts: 105
Join Date: Apr 2017
refridgerator is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.refridgerator is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 01:42 PM

Because he is a jew.

Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 571
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 09:55 PM

He's just pretending in order to keep the lieberals from rioting in the streets in that picture. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason he's wearing that hat. Maybe it's to prove a point to Ivanka about why converting to a Joo Joo is bad. If you took the time to read what the Landover Elders said above you it makes perfect sense. I suppose a man who thinks he's a kitchen appliance lacks a working brain though.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
IwillTumblrShameYou's Avatar
IwillTumblrShameYou IwillTumblrShameYou is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: middle of nowhere
IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-28-2018, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I know I'm probably going to sound evil (especially to libs) but I saw Trump mourning the shooting today. My Pa said it was a tragedy but wouldn't elaborate. I later was relieved to see my president back in high spirits at a rally again tonight though I'm still confused. It's a Joo Church. Not a First Baptist Church. Was it a political move for him to try to calm down angry libs? I fail to see what this "tragedy" is so I am asking the Landover Church Elders for guidance as I am but a young innocent ignorant female lamb with not the intellect of a man.

Yours In Christ,

Maxine Levantine (17)
Because people DIED. All life's are valuable and so are Jew's. He mourning people who died. Because a evil anti-Semitic lunatic went on a rampage and killed 11 people just because of their religion. Those people had families. Life's, Jobs, friend's, and more. They didn't deserve to die. That's why Trump is mourning them. Because they were senselessly killed. I'm not a Trump supporter so don't bring up that BS on me.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
IwillTumblrShameYou's Avatar
IwillTumblrShameYou IwillTumblrShameYou is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: middle of nowhere
IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-29-2018, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I think it's important to keep an eye on the Big Picture here and consider the whole of President Trump's comments in context. Keep in mind the shooter has several firearms and hunting licenses registered in his name, meaning he passed a background check to legally acquire the licenses. And it also means he was able to legitimately purchase firearms, which he did at least six times since 1996.

President Trump insightfully brings to light the real problem:



At least 11 people were killed and four police officers were wounded because those Jews on the inside were cowards and mooches off society by expecting others (namely the police) to come and help them rather than helping themselves by coming to services fully armed and/or hiring a fully loaded security staff to keep them safe while doing their worship. Also, this goes without saying, they could have turned to Christ and avoided this whole fiasco but were too stubborn to bother. I think what President Trump really means here is that these people are Un American, but it would be in poor taste not to show some pity for the dead. He is a man of refined taste after all. Have you never seen photos of his gilded penthouse in NYC? He even has a golden commode, and I imagine that made the prince of Saudi Arabia very jealous because he probably never thought of that himself, but I digress.
Well your a idiot. So what your basically saying is that a church, temple, synagogue, other places of worship. Should have fecking guns? They are places of worship and peace. Not a place where your trying to pray but your sweating nervously because the guy 5 rows down has a FECKING GUN. This won't work. Your argument is like saying if a school shooting happened it would be the kids fault because they didn't have guns. So just quit your bullshite.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
BibleReader2231's Avatar
BibleReader2231 BibleReader2231 is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 571
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA #MAGA
BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-29-2018, 12:28 AM

There's no need for your aggression. I am going to assume you are probably really drunk right now given your Catlick Irish origins so I'll excuse this bad behavior on your nationality. I think we have been very polite in trying to find answers. Of course I find it a tragedy whenever people die especially when they aren't tried and true Baptist Christians. I am sad that they aren't saved and going to be allowed into heaven as The KJV Bible says. If you think I lack empathy, think again you (possibly) Catlicker.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
Dana723's Avatar
Dana723 Dana723 is offline
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 747
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: The greatest country in the world - United States!
Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-29-2018, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
Because people DIED. All life's are valuable and so are Jew's. He mourning people who died. Because a evil anti-Semitic lunatic went on a rampage and killed 11 people just because of their religion. Those people had families. Life's, Jobs, friend's, and more. They didn't deserve to die. That's why Trump is mourning them. Because they were senselessly killed. I'm not a Trump supporter so don't bring up that BS on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
Well your a idiot. So what your basically saying is that a church, temple, synagogue, other places of worship. Should have fecking guns? They are places of worship and peace. Not a place where your trying to pray but your sweating nervously because the guy 5 rows down has a FECKING GUN. This won't work. Your argument is like saying if a school shooting happened it would be the kids fault because they didn't have guns. So just quit your bullshite.
There is absolutely no way I can take anything seriously in these quotes due to the multiple misspellings and grammar issues.


Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:13
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 22,982
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-29-2018, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
Well your a idiot.
*you're an

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
So what your basically saying is
If you look again dear, you'll note the quote box around the very words to which you are referring. The quote box indicates the speaker of those very words and it's not Mary Etheldreda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
They are places of worship and peace.
Apparently not. More importantly, synagogues are not places of Christ. I feel like you are missing this enormously important component in the equation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
Your argument is like saying if a school shooting happened it would be the kids fault because they didn't have guns.
To be sure, we've discussed this topic as well! I'd love to hear your input after you've read the facts.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 22,982
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-29-2018, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by refridgerator View Post
Because he is a jew.
Poppycock. Wearing the religious garb of the local people as is custom no more makes one a member of that local religion than sitting in a garage makes one a car.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 28,967
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Trump Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 10-29-2018, 07:38 PM

I am sure if the world did not need sneaky accountants and hook nosed double talking lawyers, Trump would of praised the gun man for being a good Republican and a Christian. You have to take the good with the bad (though a good accountant and or lawyer is worth their weight in shekels).


Joos did kill Jesus, lest we forget.



Ladies, when going to a delicatessen, make sure the man behind the counter does not have his thumb on the scale. You know how those heebs are!


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Brother D. Thomas's Avatar
Brother D. Thomas Brother D. Thomas is offline
Not the sharpest crayon in the box
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed

 
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Down by the river in my Salvation Bus
Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 11-05-2018, 05:55 PM

_________________



"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire. Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us. For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming? For ye are our glory and joy." ( 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16)


Relative to the ungodly Jews, need there be any more content upon this topic? NOT!


______________________
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
IwillTumblrShameYou's Avatar
IwillTumblrShameYou IwillTumblrShameYou is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: middle of nowhere
IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 12-19-2018, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
There's no need for your aggression. I am going to assume you are probably really drunk right now given your Catlick Irish origins so I'll excuse this bad behavior on your nationality. I think we have been very polite in trying to find answers. Of course I find it a tragedy whenever people die especially when they aren't tried and true Baptist Christians. I am sad that they aren't saved and going to be allowed into heaven as The KJV Bible says. If you think I lack empathy, think again you (possibly) Catlicker.
Nice I have met a racist. You can't assume people act like one way because of nationality. Just because I'm Irish doesn't mean I'm always drunk. That is racism pure and simple. Also no you haven't been polite. You don't realize that any loss of life is bad no matter what and are actually questioning why a shooting is bad. That is worrying. Also, anyone can get into heaven, because as the bible says god accepts all. Now you probably won't accept that because you people like the warp the bible into anything you like.
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,983
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 12-19-2018, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
Nice I have met a racist. You can't assume people act like one way because of nationality.
I don't think she's assuming anything, I think she's simply drawing conclusions based on your erratic writing style.

Quote:
Also, anyone can get into heaven, because as the bible says god accepts all.
Nope.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Quote:
Now you probably won't accept that because you people like the warp the bible into anything you like.
Feel free to explain how do we warp the verse I quoted above.
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
IwillTumblrShameYou's Avatar
IwillTumblrShameYou IwillTumblrShameYou is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: middle of nowhere
IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 12-19-2018, 03:55 AM

Quote:
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Quote:
Feel free to explain how do we warp the verse I quoted above.
Question: Is this the old or new testament?












Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I don't think she's assuming anything, I think she's simply drawing conclusions based on your erratic writing style.

Yea. She is AMUSING that because I'm mad at her for thinking that the loss of life is something she should actually be questioning, she just amuses "oh yea he is Irish so he must be drunk."

Last edited by Basilissa; 12-19-2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: fixed formatting; you're welcome!
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,375
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Messican Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 12-19-2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Quote:
Question: Is this the old or new testament?


You really don't know if the Gospel of John is in the New of in the Old Testament? Basically, in the context of being a Christian, this is not rocket science. Hint: a verse from the same Chapter.

John 3:22
After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

You've told us that you're a Christian. OK. Now it's time you answered some questions:
  • Where do you derive the information about Christianity? I.e., what is the source of your knowledge about God and Jesus?
  • What makes you a Christian?
  • Is the Bible reliable?
  • If it is not, are parts of it reliable? Which parts?
  • If it's not reliable, how do you discern which parts are and which parts are not?
Thank you in advance. Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
donald trump, fake news, jews control the media, killing spree, pennsylvania, shooting, sinners killed, synagogue of satan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved