Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Yes, Please pray for the US Elections
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Yes, Please pray for the US Elections - 10-20-2020, 05:07 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here and I am hoping that you are not offfended by my long absence, yes. I am thinking that your god or Jesus are not necessarily real but I am also thinking that the world is suffering very much, yes it is. It is suffering and we are needing all the help we can get. Yes, I am reciting our Jainist prayer that is the Ṇamōkāra mantra.
Quote:
The devotee is bowing to these people:
  • Arihant— Those who have destroyed the four inimical karmas
  • Siddha — The liberated souls
  • Acharyas — The spiritual leaders or Preceptors
  • Upadhyaya — Preceptor of less advanced ascetics
  • Sādhu — The monks or sages in the world
There is no mention of any particular names of the gods or any specific person. Instead, the Namokar mantra focuses on the guṇa (the good qualities) of the gods, teachers and the saints. It can be noted that this mantra does not ask for any favors or material benefits.
Yes, I am just asking that good things would be happening and that decent people would be winning your election. I am hoping that you will be joining this prayer according to your own religion and ask that your god or Jersus will bring the unifying and strong and independent woman Mrs. Kamala Harris to your white House. I am hoping that I am not offending you but it is the strong, independent woman who have been fighting the covid pandemic most efficiently, yes they have. Best wishes from Harsha Shah, yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!