Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Thrifty Christian
Reload this Page Boykott Iowan Businesses!!
The Thrifty Christian Business, Investing and Finance Tips for True Christians™

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Ok. Since you have written a long reply and a somewhat apology I will correct you on somethings about me. First, my Father was a Pastor and is no longer on this earth. Second. I will be not be having any Soldiers for the Lord as I am barren. Third, the reason for the second I will not tell you but you have mentioned it before.
I know this is a very touchy subject, but will you please tell me what could possibly have made you barren. I see a radiant girl in the picture that goes with your every post, and I can't think the Lord would have made it so for any reason. Also, since you are as far as I know unmarried, how do you even know that?

Last, and most important of all, you deserve love, anyway. Love is the first and last human right.

God bless you Lisa, God bless you.

sas
(#22)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
I know this is a very touchy subject, but will you please tell me what could possibly have made you barren. I see a radiant girl in the picture that goes with your every post, and I can't think the Lord would have made it so for any reason. Also, since you are as far as I know unmarried, how do you even know that?

Last, and most important of all, you deserve love, anyway. Love is the first and last human right.

sas
Thanks for the comp. I will only say that I given you a clue, and a girl can have some things she does not want to share with everyone. Yes I will defiantly not be having children.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:

sas
Lisa has explained as much as she needs to, if you care to search this forum you will find your answer, no more detail is required. Lisa and I do not see eye to eye on many things but I see not reason to make her explain, what is after all upsetting to her, once again.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#24)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
Lisa has explained as much as she needs to, if you care to search this forum you will find your answer, no more detail is required. Lisa and I do not see eye to eye on many things but I see not reason to make her explain, what is after all upsetting to her, once again.
Jo Freddie, are you going soft on me.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Looks like a soggy noodle to me !!

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#26)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Looks like a soggy noodle to me !!
I dare not go there.

(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Oh don't worry Lisa, when it comes to theological matters I will grind you in to the ground, but this is not a theological issue.
What many here do not understand, while I am not of your faith, not a christian, I do still have morals and compassion. Is is possible to have such qualities dispute what your Pastors tell you about us so called heathens.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#28)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
Oh don't worry Lisa, when it comes to theological matters I will grind you in to the ground, but this is not a theological issue.
What many here do not understand, while I am not of your faith, not a christian, I do still have morals and compassion. Is is possible to have such qualities dispute what your Pastors tell you about us so called heathens.
I was just surprised, twice in such a short space time. As long as I am not dancing with the devil.

(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:37 PM

I agree, Lisa is a good girl, she must be the apple in the Lord's eye. I hope a miracle will grace her and she will have little ones, all the same. She is reasonable in all things that matter, and for that I applaud her.

God bless.

sas
(#30)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I agree, Lisa is a good girl, she must be the apple in the Lord's eye. I hope a miracle will grace her and she will have little ones, all the same. She is reasonable in all things that matter, and for that I applaud her.

God bless.

sas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:49 PM

Don't make a fuss about these things, they are not a big deal, over here. I truly appreciate that you don't.

Thank you.

sas
(#32)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Don't make a fuss about these things, they are not a big deal, over here. I truly appreciate that you don't.

Thank you.

sas
Oh stop being so coy.

We are all adults here!

(#33)
Old
#63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas

James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 03:54 PM

I does not happen very often, but this fool has managed to derail his own thread. Why is it even a thread? It has nothing to do with Jesus.
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Oh stop being so coy.

We are all adults here!
I'm of a very chaste disposition. I would appreciate that you don't talk that way. Don't worry about it, just stop it, please, I prefer to keep my mind over the world in, not in it.

Thank you very much!

sas

ps. I don't want to say 'cut it out you're bugging me' so don't make me. You've been warned, fairly.

(#35)
Old

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas

James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
=self_aware_sinner;571677]I
ps. I don't want to say 'cut it out you're bugging me' so don't make me. You've been warned, fairly.

Is that a threat? If you don't like a reply, report it. Better yet leave!
(#36)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:

Ummmm .... excuse me?

I have been warned???

I think your advances towards Miss Lisa are very cute.

Is there something wrong with that?

(#37)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Is that a threat? If you don't like a reply, report it. Better yet leave!
You can find my response to anything you post in part 2 of my signature. Barring an intelligent rebuttal, I will simply ignore what you post, until you repent of your ephemiate and ungodly ways. Now you know what to expect. Rest assured, that is what you'll get.

Regards,

sas
(#38)
Old

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
You can find my response to anything you post in part 2 of my signature. Barring an intelligent rebuttal, I will simply ignore what you post, until you repent of your ephemiate and ungodly ways. Now you know what to expect. Rest assured, that is what you'll get.

Regards,

sas
Oh wait now you are threatening me? And you want me to repent? Just what should I repent for, I am with out sin.
(#39)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Oh wait now you are threatening me? And you want me to repent? Just what should I repent for, I am with out sin.
Do you say that because you feel it in your heart of hearts, or because someone else has told you to believe that? Any lie, however well-intended, will open the door for the devil into your life so be careful with unwarranted statements, they will do your soul more harm than good. Also, didn't Jesus say, when asked if He was good, that only God was good? Are you calling yourself better than Jesus? Or when the Pharisee stated his holiness, and the Publican his sinfulness, who was justified according to the good Lord?

I am a sinner, I struggle with it and at times I am almost drowning in it. I march on, determinedly, towards the kingdom, but I am not proud enough to say anything that even resembles your statement, and I think it does me good, anyway, make of it what you will, I am trying to share my experiences of what is both most biblically correct and what is best for the health or state of the soul.

God bless.

sas
(#40)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 04:39 PM

Oh man ... am I lost here.

I am in trouble because I think it is cute that you have taken an interest in a sweet Godly female like our Sister Lisa, but Mr Dewitt is in trouble because it appears you still have a thing about his facial fuzz.

You are one very confused individual SAS.