Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Autism - the New Gay
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#341)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

marklewis121 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 12:27 PM

Thanks, for articulating the social justice issues that are at stake.
***inappropriate link removed by moderator***
(#342)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null_Eight View Post
At no point during the argument within this thread have I blamed you. I simply am astonished by the lack of tolerance and disgusted by your insensitivity.

It's not too nice to call other people the offspring of the devil, is it?
You're confused, dear. I am enormously sensitive. I am so sensitive that sometimes I must stop what I'm doing, for the tears and the overwhelming emotion of it all just stops me in my tracks! I am so sensitive to the One to whom hate and bitterness and rejection hurts the most - ! Sometimes, I get so carried away by my Spirit that I must stop homeschooling my children, let them copy their Bible for hours at a time while I fall to my knees in gratitude and worship for the One who temporarily Died on the Cross for Me!

I'm just so sick of these autistic attention-whores demanding everyone pay attention to them and do everything for them and stop the presses, an autistic person just crossed the road without getting hit by a car! Let's have a ticket-tape parade!

In the meantime, is forgotten, neglected, ignored!

It's just so awful!

Where's the tolerance for ? Where's the sensitivity for ?

Christ Jesus! I Love You! I will Never Forsake You! I will Never pander to the Demands of the Gay Agenda and offend You!
I will Never forget what You did for Me on the Cross! I Love You! Please Don't deny me like you will these autistics and gay rebels!

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:33

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#343)
Old
Unsaved trash, drooling retard

Full of it Sissy Cry Baby

Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 10:09 PM

I am not an attention whore. I only want you to respect my existence as any sensible person. I only want to not want you to do anything for me, I only want you to stop trying to hurt me.

Where Jesus is 'forgotten', 'neglected', 'ignored', you claim others to be the offspring of the devil without any real information about them. God might be always correct, but you aren't, you are no God. What would God think about you when you go around claiming that I am a child of devil, and I am not?

My argument here is, that you can be incorrect. Only your God cannot be incorrect. You might be incorrect about me being a drooling retard, the offspring of devil. Can you not leave the blaming and accusing for God, as he knows for sure.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
(#344)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
I am not an attention whore. I only want you to respect my existence as any sensible person. I only want to not want you to do anything for me, I only want you to stop trying to hurt me.
I am not trying to hurt you. I promise. I am only trying to help you, and countless others who have been duped by their parents into believing an erroneous tale about the world, themselves, and their purpose in life.

Quote:
Where Jesus is 'forgotten', 'neglected', 'ignored', you claim others to be the offspring of the devil without any real information about them. God might be always correct, but you aren't, you are no God. What would God think about you when you go around claiming that I am a child of devil, and I am not?
Jesus tells us very specifically that by not choosing to be His Disciple, you are a child of the Devil.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode
not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44

Quote:
My argument here is, that you can be incorrect. Only your God cannot be incorrect. You might be incorrect about me being a drooling retard, the offspring of devil. Can you not leave the blaming and accusing for God, as he knows for sure.
God tells us everything we need to know. If you suggest I am incorrect, you are really blaming the Lord thy God, for there is nothing in my mind save what He tells me to think (Philippians 4:8-9). As I am an obedient True Christian™ with the faith of a child, I do what I'm told.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#345)
Old

Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dull_Eight is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 10:44 PM

My argument still stands. You can be incorrect, you can misunderstand what God has told you. It's a human mistake and the only entity whose downfall it is not is God.

(#346)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
My argument still stands. You can be incorrect, you can misunderstand what God has told you. It's a human mistake and the only entity whose downfall it is not is God.
Your argument is so faulty you completely dismissed it and returned to "am not!"

If I am incorrect, it is only because the Holy Bible is incorrect. We know the Holy Bible is the inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16), therefore, my argument is similarly inerrant.

(#347)
Old

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 10:56 PM

Yet my argument stands. The bible is the truth, yes, but it still is a human mistake to incorrectly read the words written in a book. If you are incorrect, it does not mean the bible, nor god is incorrect, it only means that you - a human - has made a human mistake.

(#348)
Old
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 11:10 PM

Dear Null Eight,

Thank you for your 4 PMs asking me if Landover Christian University Library has a picture of Jesus playing drums.

It does:

Name:  The Lord a a Drummer.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  50.3 KB

Apparently the interpretation is "music soothes the savage breast".

Yours In Christ

Pastor E Bathfire.

PS, One PM is considered normal, two is rude and three are considered to be demon possession. You sent four.

PPS
Further requests will be charged at the commercial rate.

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
(#349)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-24-2015, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Yet my argument stands. The bible is the truth, yes, but it still is a human mistake to incorrectly read the words written in a book. If you are incorrect, it does not mean the bible, nor god is incorrect, it only means that you - a human - has made a human mistake.
You're mistaken, dear. It would be no more possible for a True Christian™ to misunderstand God's Word than it would be possible for Jesus to misunderstand God's Word. You see, when a person is Born Again, they become a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), one that is born not from corruptible seed like flesh, but incorruptible seed. In other words, this new creation is a Spiritual Creation (1 Peter 1:23). True Christians™ are the living, breathing, embodiment of the Holy Ghost Himself. We are, in every way, Perfect.

(#350)
Old

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You're mistaken, dear. It would be no more possible for a True Christian™ to misunderstand God's Word than it would be possible for Jesus to misunderstand God's Word. You see, when a person is Born Again, they become a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), one that is born not from corruptible seed like flesh, but incorruptible seed. In other words, this new creation is a Spiritual Creation (1 Peter 1:23). True Christians™ are the living, breathing, embodiment of the Holy Ghost Himself. We are, in every way, Perfect.
And still does my argument stand.

Where did you get this information? The bible.

Let's compare these two situations, shall we?

Situation #1

You read the bible, and it claims something. You correctly understand the meaning of the claim; you being Perfect.

The result is that you are perfect.

Situation #2

You read the bible, and it claims something. You incorrectly understand the meaning of the claim; you being Perfect.

As the bible in this situation does not claim that you are perfect, you can misunderstand what it says. The result is a human mistake.

(#351)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dull_Eight View Post

Situation #1

You read the bible, and it claims something. You correctly understand the meaning of the claim; you being Perfect.

Situation #2

You read the bible, and it claims something. You incorrectly understand the meaning of the claim; you being Perfect.

As the bible in this situation does not claim that you are perfect, you can misunderstand what it says. The result is a human mistake.
Typical of your ilk, the drooling retard, you are too dull witted to comprehend that we CANNOT BE WRONG, because through our rebirth, GOD MADE US PERFECT! It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to incorrectly understand the Bible. It says so, right there in the Bible, which you would know were you not a drooling retard demon-spawn.

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
(#352)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:28 AM

Quote:

Situation #1

Situation #2

You're just trying to pick a fight with me, but it won't work. I know the Truth, and the Truth has set me free!

You're fighting because you're bitter.

You're bitter because the devil has you in his clutches. He's playing a game with your soul. You don't have to let him! You can let Jesus win!

Isn't it time to let Jesus win?!?

(#353)
Old

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
...we CANNOT BE WRONG, because through our rebirth, GOD MADE US PERFECT! It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to incorrectly understand the Bible. It says so, right there in the Bible...
Let's not get childish here, if the drooling retard isn't insulting you, there is no reason to lower yourself to the level of such action.

Before your rebirth, you still were capable of being wrong, correct? Now, should you start questioning the information you've gathered before your rebirth?

(#354)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:37 AM

Your mere presence here on God's Favorite Forum insults me to my very core. The LBC website is an extension, an outreach if you will, of the Landover Baptist Church itself. Think of it as a virtual annex. By coming here were we join in blissful praise of our Lord and Savior, you are essentially stepping foot in the House of God and drooling on His Immaculate Floors. Your presence here sickens God, and therefore us.

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
(#355)
Old

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:37 AM

Yes, I definitely agree, let's put the fight aside. I am simply driven away from your Truth. Not by devil, but by the insults. You in particular seem like a nice person, although it doesn't appear to keep it's magnitude throughout the internet.

(#356)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Yes, I definitely agree, let's put the fight aside. I am simply driven away from your Truth. Not by devil, but by the insults. You in particular seem like a nice person, although it doesn't appear to keep it's magnitude throughout the internet.
I'll pray for you. I'll pray that you crawl to the nearest Baptist church and beg the Pastor to rid you of your retard demon.

(#357)
Old

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:48 AM

Oh dear goodness. If this is how you - God's favorite people I assume - act, I most certainly do not feel the need to exist. I'd pray for my existence both during and after life to be nullified and removed, but I suppose God wouldn't listen to a child of the devil like I am.

Oh well, luckily you are a minority. I'll go to sleep now, and convert to Buddhism tomorrow. Have a nice life.

(#358)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Oh dear goodness. If this is how you - God's favorite people I assume - act, I most certainly do not feel the need to exist. I'd pray for my existence both during and after life to be nullified and removed, but I suppose God wouldn't listen to a child of the devil like I am.

Oh well, luckily you are a minority. I'll go to sleep now, and convert to Buddhism tomorrow. Have a nice life.
Well duh! Buddhism is a made-up religion, so they can change it like any edited work of fiction. Christianity is Real, and therefore Immutable. The TRUTH does not change.

(#359)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:

I am so sorry, but your life is not going to be so nice.
The Devil is waiting you.
(#360)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark Crown of Glory

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 02-25-2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
So how should one read, correctly, these words?
MARK 9:17-29 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. KJV
The situation described seems quite clear to me and the remedy explained. If you have an alternative explanation I would be interested to learn what your source is?