Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray my betrothed gets this whale
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Cannot get her head out of the gutter
Forum Member

Full of it Democrat Sinner Inbred sinner

DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 07:14 PM

My beloved Dr. Beezer's favorite past-times includes many things, at 98 he must keep active. Last night, he informed me over Zoom that he is planning an expedition to hunt this thing; an emotionally unstable whale with morbid tendencies of hauling her deceased whelp to and fro, before whoring off to create more.

His intentions are noble. He wishes to kill the beast to prove to bloody heart liberals what a dumb, useless thing whales are, and nothing to concern over. He hopes to grace the dessicated carcass suspected from the crystal dome of his manse's great hall, with the unborn calf fashioned into a delightful ottoman underneath.

He's hired a team of Icelandic experts to aid him in this endeavor, possibly to help keep his spear steady, and fire it, if need be in such a way to make it as though Dr. Beezer is practically doing it himself... which he is, though his hands are shaky (thus necessitating this.)

Please pray my Dr. B is victorious. Whales are dangerous, man-guzzling beasts.

Jonah: 1:17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Truly it is a heroic thing he's doing to make our seas a tad bit safer. May the Lord guide his successful hit on National Geographic's latest "It Girl"

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(#2)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard View Post
fish
Where did your man get his education? Walmart drive-through schoolathon?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#3)
Old
Forum Member

DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.DumboniBaDoomed is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 08:15 PM

He ordered it in a mailed catalog. Just like how he ordered me.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Lucky for you that he did the latter before the Argos catalog was discontinued.

Now he'd have to look at you in the online catalog, where the poor quality of the cheap goods is even more obvious.

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#5)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Lucky for you that he did the latter before the Argos catalog was discontinued.

Now he'd have to look at you in the online catalog, where the poor quality of the cheap goods is even more obvious.

I possess many good qualities Mrs. Lytton-Vasey.

My looks are pure Nordic, and my chest is American made since 1987.

Quality.

Dr. Beezer has even offered to make further adjustments endearing compliments to keep me lovely for him and Jesus when we meet. (Again, an orderly may be needed to keep his hand steady for this. I trust him implicitly.)

(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I possess many good qualities Mrs. Lytton-Vasey.
I'm sure you do, dear. Perhaps one day we will see them.
Quote:
My looks are pure Nordic, and my chest is American made since 1987.
I don't wish to be overtly offensive, obviously, but you look strangely like a Finlandish. But if you've had your US-manufactured bosoms since 1987, I must admit you look pretty good for a woman who is approaching 50.

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.Uncle Rutherford has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 07-31-2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I hope your husband who’s on his death bed that you’re taking advantage of kept the receipt. Illegals like you have no place in the US with your MS-13s and chain babies. Let me recite John 8:44 to describe you in detail. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Real American™ Teabag Patriot Trump of GOD Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College Stamp of Approval Born again virgin Most Obedient Barney BFF of Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Friend of Jesus

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 08-01-2020, 01:27 AM

Gracious sakes alive! What have I missed here? I'm just back after spending a few days at the cottage with Agatha (my sister), in the Finger Lakes district. The weather was grand, and with the cottage being on the lake, we missed some of the oppressive heat. There, I don't bother with the computer, so I'm just now getting a chance to read up on the goings-on, here at -- and, what do I find, but this fishy fantasy!

Now, then, dear Miss Domgaard, this is certainly quite the situation that you're in. However, I think you're making much of a wee bit of fancying. And, I don't mean that on your part, but on the part of your beloved. At 98, Mr. B. might think he has valiant intentions by slaying his whale; but, I think that rather than worrying about him doing that, that you should seek medical advice for him, regarding the probable effects from dementia. Quick sticks -- not a moment to lose, dear one!

(#9)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 08-01-2020, 05:50 AM

You're just in time Mrs. White. Thank you for your words.

Though the conversation momentarily shifted from the whale to my chest (not my fault, completely) -- I would like to point this out --

Even if my dear, sweet Beezer has a touch of the dementia, who am I to question? He is a man after all. Is a man with dementia not still much wiser than a woman in general?

Proverbs 21:20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.

(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Real American™ Teabag Patriot Trump of GOD Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College Stamp of Approval Born again virgin Most Obedient Barney BFF of Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Friend of Jesus

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 08-01-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
You're just in time Mrs. White. Thank you for your words.

Though the conversation momentarily shifted from the whale to my chest (not my fault, completely) -- I would like to point this out --

Even if my dear, sweet Beezer has a touch of the dementia, who am I to question? He is a man after all. Is a man with dementia not still much wiser than a woman in general?

Proverbs 21:20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.
Oh, you're more than welcome, dear Miss Domgaard. As a senior lady at , I realize that it is my duty to advise, in the most appropriate manner possible, the younger womenfolk when in dire distress and needing assistance.

Titus 2:3-5:
3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Now, regarding your statement about not questioning Mr. B. (because he is a man); well, yes, Dear, I can see your point here. But I must point out that as it appears your beloved has dementia (or, as some call it, "the second childhood"), he may pose a danger to himself, or to other people. Seeking medical advice for him would be only in his own best interest -- as his condition could simply worsen. Think of it this way: today, he wants to wrestle a whale. What will tomorrow bring? Perhaps he will think back to watching G.I. Joe episodes and then decide that he must engage the Chinese army in combat.

Oh, I do know that that might sound far-fetched, but it has happened before, Dear, and it can happen again. I shall leave this brief video clip here, as a reminder of the trials that other women have endured, due to older men pursuing similar, child-like fantasies:

(#11)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 08-03-2020, 09:59 PM

I do reiterate the latent danger of whales -- this hapless tourist in Australia was recently crushed by a humpback whale. From the headline, I assumed he expired mid-coitus under a bikini-clad fattie, but nope, it was a real whale.

This menace species must be culled.

(#12)
Old
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray my betrothed gets this whale - 08-03-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
, I assumed he expired mid-coitus under a bikini-clad fattie, but nope, it was a real whale.
Gosh, you really can't get your head out of the gutter, can you?

May I suggest less thinking about coitus and more about Jesus? Reading the Bible might help. (But avoid Song of Solomon).