Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 08-26-2022, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Olivia Newton-John has died. If she had sung, "I Honestly Love You" to Jesus, she would be in Heaven.

Instead, she sang an anthem to sordid sexual relations entitled, "Physical".
Would the song "Hopelessly devoted to you Jesus" have gotten her into Heaven? I was just thinking about that as I was reading this.

Blessings,
Robert W. Clark

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.