Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Being hateful makes Jesus hate you
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
So you admit it's a lifestyle choice.
I suppose the proper term would be allowed to be sodomized. It is not a lifestyle choice, it is set in brain chemicals from birth.
(#22)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
it is set in brain chemicals from birth.
It's not a joyous occasion when a baby is born already addicted to methamphetamine.
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
May I inquire as to the elements (ideology, actions, symbols) allow you to define us as Neo-Nazi? (please do not present anything that is widespread between common people, give us something realy nazi)

As for hell, you might end there without our company, you just might..

I left the best for last...

PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS?!?!

Even accepting that you cannot know what is in our hearts, even accepting that you can see but our words.

Where did you get a single reason to say that?

Are our words less than what the Bible asks us? Do we not give testimony of our faith?

Don't we fight for the WORD OF GOD?

Do tell us what a christian is for you, we already told you what a TRUE CHRISTIAN is.

PRAISE THE LORD!
Alright. first off, you've singled out a section of people "different" from you, gays. Now, you're hating them, and saying they need to die, repent, change drastically, WHATEVER. I dunno about you, but that's pretty Nazi to me. I also know that you hate Jews, just by skimming through the forums. That is what STARTED the Nazi uprising. As for blacks, I can only assume you hate them as well.

So what if I got to Hell? They'll sodomize me there, and SCIENTIFICALLY, I will enjoy it to an extent. I've kind of found it funny how you've all avoided my explanation on why homosexual intercourse is pleasurable.

And YES. PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS. You read the Bible like a real Christian, but that is about it. I have to say that all of the things they Bible says NOT to do (i.e. kill people, hate people) is pretty much what you guys here do. You hate Japanese, Gays and Jews, and you speak often of how their products/lifestyles/traditions are evil.

You know what? Instead of KILLING/BEATING them, why not TALK to them? I can see talking doesn't really work on you, but it does work on others. If you have such a problem with gay people, tell them gay is wrong and EXPLAIN. Just outright saying something is wrong doesn't give anyone a ground to stop doing it, and sometimes, even if you do, they won't. In that case, you tried. IGNORE THEM.

If you don't like something, ignore it. Other people might like it. Don't ruin it for them.
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
It's not a joyous occasion when a baby is born already addicted to methamphetamine.
This is something I can agree to. Meth is a horrible drug.
(#25)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:27 AM

Quote:
If you don't like something, ignore it. Other people might like it. Don't ruin it for them.
I heard those Jews that you seem to love so much ignored the Nazis and look where it got them.
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I heard those Jews that you seem to love so much ignored the Nazis and look where it got them.
Kinda hard to ignore someone killing you, and when they run your country.
(#27)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:32 AM

Well they certainly did a great job of rising up and fighting back.
(#28)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Some of them did. I'm really failing to see where you're going with this.
(#29)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Some of them did. I'm really failing to see where you're going with this.
"If you don't like something, ignore it. Other people might like it. Don't ruin it for them." -You

What you're saying is that if people don't like Nazism they should just ignore it and not ruin it for people that are Nazis. Well folks, you heard it from him and not from me- Jumpluff supports the Nazis in everything they do. This is pretty shocking and disturbing. I thought that in this day and age the closed-mindedness of Nazi Germany was well behind us. Well, I salute you for your bravery and I think that everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how wrong. Personally you disgust me.
(#30)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:

Master Debater — Has never been defeated in debate
HAHAH OH WOW.

Okay O'Hanley. I would LOVE to see you try to rise up against a nearly unstoppable force of military. Did you notice they were only stopped because WE interfered? Now it might be easy for you to say "LOL MILITARY WILL STOP THEM" because well, you live in America where our military is great. But the Jews, did not.

ALSO, ON THE TOPIC OF HOMOSEXUALS

besides what the big baby of the christian god up there says, what else is wrong with homosexuals? Don't give me that "NOT IN NATURE" stuff. There are homosexual animals in nature.
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:43 AM

Quote:
"If you don't like something, ignore it. Other people might like it. Don't ruin it for them." -You

What you're saying is that if people don't like Nazism they should just ignore it and not ruin it for people that are Nazis. Well folks, you heard it from him and not from me- Jumpluff supports the Nazis in everything they do. This is pretty shocking and disturbing. I thought that in this day and age the closed-mindedness of Nazi Germany was well behind us. Well, I salute you for your bravery and I think that everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how wrong. Personally you disgust me.
I support Nazis. I can see why you win all your debates. You bring up good points and make your opposition look stupid. You, sir, are the most challenging foe I have ever debated against- Good show, Old Bean!
(#32)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I support Nazis. I can see why you win all your debates. You bring up good points and make your opposition look stupid. You, sir, are the most challenging foe I have ever debated against- Good show, Old Bean!
Thank you for your kind words. I always accept compliments, even if they are from scum of the earth white supremacists like yourself. Maybe once you brush up on your debating skills you can come back and last more than 3 posts with me. Toodles.
(#33)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your kind words. I always accept compliments, even if they are from scum of the earth white supremacists like yourself. Maybe once you brush up on your debating skills you can come back and last more than 3 posts with me. Toodles.
You just said a bit ago that the jews should have put up a fight and fought back.

you are in no position to criticize someone's debating abilities when you can't even debate.
(#34)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicham View Post
HAHAH OH WOW.

Okay O'Hanley. I would LOVE to see you try to rise up against a nearly unstoppable force of military. Did you notice they were only stopped because WE interfered? Now it might be easy for you to say "LOL MILITARY WILL STOP THEM" because well, you live in America where our military is great. But the Jews, did not.
Apparently you never watched a little documentary film called "300".

Quote:
ALSO, ON THE TOPIC OF HOMOSEXUALS

besides what the big baby of the christian god up there says, what else is wrong with homosexuals? Don't give me that "NOT IN NATURE" stuff. There are homosexual animals in nature.
AIDS (also known as GAIDS)
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Hah, so, not only do you bend words, you misuse your powers to change a post to make it say something in your favor? You are the lowest life I have ever seen. Ever. I would love to have a real, face to face debate with you. but, I'm sure you couldn't handle it, since you can't change what I say when I actually SAY it.

You are a coward, and lowlife cheating scum. Why not meet on level ground and have this debate?
(#36)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:54 AM

Quote:

That was with swords and shields.

See, the nazis had things called, GUNS AND TANKS AND MISSLES.

THOUSANDS OF THEM.

the jews had little to nothing. God think before you try and throw out examples.

Not every gay thing has AIDS. Also, more straight people get AIDS than gay people. /facepalm
(#37)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

What are you crying about now? While you come back with some hard evidence that proves I changed your post, I'll go grab an inner tube so I don't drown in your tears.
(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Quote:

The reason the Spartans in 300 won was because of superior military tactics and the surrounding terrain. You'll take note that the 300 Spartans DIE in the end ANYWAY.

As for GAIDS, that's what it was called in the 1970's. ANYONE can get AIDS now. And I hope YOU do.
Do you know any of the reasons that AIDS was theorized was brought to human life? Bestiality, not homosexuality.
(#39)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicham View Post
That was with swords and shields.

See, the nazis had things called, GUNS AND TANKS AND MISSLES.

THOUSANDS OF THEM.

the jews had little to nothing. God think before you try and throw out examples.

Not every gay thing has AIDS. Also, more straight people get AIDS than gay people. /facepalm
How nice of you to provide any sources or evidence to back up your wild and unsupported claims.
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
What are you crying about now? While you come back with some hard evidence that proves I changed your post, I'll go grab an inner tube so I don't drown in your tears.
First off, who under the age of 100 says OLD BEAN?
Secondly, you are a moderator, and have the ABILITY to change a post like that, and are now playing the "I'm a big man and I don't have to listen to anyone under me" card. Real mature.