Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Being hateful makes Jesus hate you
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#41)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpluff View Post
The reason the Spartans in 300 won was because of superior military tactics and the surrounding terrain. You'll take note that the 300 Spartans DIE in the end ANYWAY.
Well perhaps the Jews should have spent more time reading "The Art of War" and less time controlling the media.

Quote:
Bestiality, not homosexuality.
Next you're going to tell me there is a different between ketchup and catsup.
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Medicham is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
How nice of you to provide any sources or evidence to back up your wild and unsupported claims.
YOUR DEBATING SKILLS ARE SECOND TO NONE
(#43)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicham View Post
YOUR DEBATING SKILLS ARE SECOND TO NONE
At least someone is speaking some sense in this topic.
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Jumpluff is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Well perhaps the Jews should have spent more time reading "The Art of War" and less time controlling the media.

Next you're going to tell me there is a different between ketchup and catsup.
That just proves my "you guys are Nazis" point.

There isn't in tomato products, but there is a HUGE difference in homosexual intercourse and intercourse with an animal.
(#45)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:05 AM

Quote:
At least someone is speaking some sense in this topic.
No wonder you win all your arguments, if you don't like what people say or someone says something you can't argue against you edit their post.

inb4 editting of post.

just erase it and pretend it never happened right? just like a true Christian.

(#46)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:08 AM

Because you can't edit your own posts or use photoshop to change those pictures.
(#47)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Because you can't edit your own posts or use photoshop to change those pictures.
Do you know how expensive photoshop is?
(#48)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:12 AM

Quote:
There isn't in tomato products, but there is a HUGE difference in homosexual intercourse and intercourse with an animal.
Care to elaborate on that though? How is having sex with say... an emu any different from two men going at it? And please, spare no details, we're all adults here.
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Yes. I purposely edited my post so I can pretend you edited my post and have a reason to avoid questions asked.

I'm higher than that.

You however, are not. For one thing, I don't even own photoshop. Second thing, if you ever expect to have a fair debate, since it appears you have your own radio show, you best listen to the other side and not mince words around. But hey, that's probably how you got your own radio show.
(#50)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Do you know how expensive photoshop is?
It's so expensive that I have it for free on my computer. It cost me an arm and a leg.
(#51)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Care to elaborate on that though? How is having sex with say... an emu any different from two men going at it? And please, spare no details, we're all adults here.
How's this.

An emu can have a vagina.

Also, you STOLE photoshop? O:

isn't that...

a sin?
(#52)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
First off, a bird doesn't have reproductive organs like ours. they;re totally different. It wouldn't work.
(#53)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicham View Post
Yes. I purposely edited my post so I can pretend you edited my post and have a reason to avoid questions asked.

I'm higher than that.

You however, are not. For one thing, I don't even own photoshop. Second thing, if you ever expect to have a fair debate, since it appears you have your own radio show, you best listen to the other side and not mince words around. But hey, that's probably how you got your own radio show.
It'll be a cold day in hell when I take debating advice from a 15 year old with a forum handle that is named after a Pokeman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicham).

I think it is time you signed off the forums and got back into the World of Warcraft where your opinions are a bit more valid. I'm sure the Night Elves are attacking something.
(#54)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
First off, a bird doesn't have reproductive organs like ours. they;re totally different. It wouldn't work.
Last time I checked, a man's rectum isn't his reproductive organ. In other words- where there is a will, there is a way.
(#55)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I take debating advice from a 15 year old with a forum handle that is named after a Pokeman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicham).

I think it is time you signed off the forums and got back into the World of Warcraft where your opinions are a bit more valid. I'm sure the Night Elves are attacking something.
Oh, I understand, due to my name I autimatically am 15 years old an play World of Warcraft. That COMPLETELY makes my opinions invalid.

Well okay Christian. Enjoy you sinning and failure to actually debate things without having to resort to editing and "LOL THIS GUY HAS A POKEMON FOR A NAME ALL OF WHAT HE SAYS IS INVALID" would it have made a difference if I used a more "adult" name? I don't think so. Way to look past trivial things.
(#56)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Last time I checked, a man's rectum isn't his reproductive organ. In other words- where there is a will, there is a way.
IT may not be, but a bird's anus isn't the same as ours either. It's made for excreting solid and liquid wastes.
(#57)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:23 AM

(#58)
Old
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:24 AM

Quote:
It's made for excreting solid and liquid wastes.
As opposed to man's anus which is for...?
(#59)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
How's this.

You can do an animal in the vagina. I said this before but you ignored it.

inb4 "LOL YOUR NAME IS A POKEMON ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY IS INVALID I CANT LISTEN TO LOGIC LALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR WHAT YOU TYPE LALALALALA"
(#60)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Being hateful makes Jesus hate you - 12-22-2007, 09:26 AM

Quote:
As opposed to man's anus which is for...?
Solid wastes alone. Did you miss the part where I explained the anatomy and why homosexual intercourse would be pleasurable?