Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum
Reload this Page Departure of Noted Black Scholar Throws University of Wisconsin Madison Into Chaos!
BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum Let GOD and LBC help make this school year your best ever!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Departure of Noted Black Scholar Throws University of Wisconsin Madison Into Chaos! - 02-17-2017, 03:32 PM

As many of my white friends know, I came here to Babylon just a few months ago to attend the University of Wisconsin on scholarship because there is a severe shortage of Black people at that university. I was invited to come from Jamaica to help provide diversity because American universities have difficulty in attracting enough Black students due to their racist acceptance policies. Also it is much too cold in Wisconsin for Black people.

When I withdrew from the university to attend Georgetown University there was near panic and much wailing and gnashing of teeth by the white people and rending of garments too. In a meeting with the acceptance committee I informed them that the racist policy that excludes high school dropouts and felons will always keep their university from obtaining enough Black students for proper diversity but they replied with white nonsense about liability and things like that. It was clear to me that they were more interested in upholding white privilege than addressing the racist injustice that has held the Black man down for 400 years.

Now that they have lost Trevor McGregor the student body has taken steps to avoid the loss of the other Black student. They are now demanding free tuition and all fees and the elimination of testing requirements for Black students. Also there is to be free room and board for Black students including former inmates. I am very proud to have assisted this racist American institution to see the error of their ways. It is still too cold in Wisconsin though and they did not say anything about that. Also there was no mention of the reparations which are owed to the Black man but we will get to our goals one step at a time.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4