Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Peter Cossik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Coming to this site for the first time, amazed by what I see! - 04-23-2019, 03:43 AM

This site is genuinely the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Vast numbers of people blinding themselves to reality and to their own despicable nature.

I feel bad about your existence because you were most likely indoctrinated into the drivel of religion as a young child, but your actions and words are still your own and do not deserve special treatment regardless.

Your religion, along with all religion, is self-contradictory and ridiculous, supporting atrocious deeds and preaching despicable “morals”, effectively making itself a cancer upon society. I know that your cognitive dissonance won’t allow you to see past the words of the primitive, fallible men who wrote the Bible when speaking to someone like me, but I hope that at least some of you are able to realize the evil path you have taken and somehow find a loving, fulfilling life. Because we both know, deep down, that your religion has no room for love.