Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page New rule: post a fact, any fact
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Esther B. Esther B. is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 556
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Under the watchful eye of my father
Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: New rule: post a fact, any fact - 03-11-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustBeOnDrugs View Post
Also if my father straps bombs on me (why would cranky old man do that?) and i die, then it isnt my fault so i become a Martyr and its my father the one who goes to hell
How many times do we have to tell you that Cranky Old Man is NOT your father? First of all, you don't look anything like him. Second of all, if he was your father, you wouldn't be a heathen and you'd have a lot more respect for True Christians™ like Pastor Ezekiel.


And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,720
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New rule: post a fact, any fact - 03-11-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustBeOnDrugs View Post
Regarding your post above there is not much to address. Scripture should be analized in its original language regardless if its dead or alive.

The Quran is in Classical Arabic. A language that nobody speaks anymore. Still Muslims learn to recite the Quran in Classical Arabic since they are little, while also using a translation for meaning, they havent lost touch with the original language of revelation.
By your own admission, Muslims learn to mindlessly recite something they do not understand. They only understand the commentaries. How does that make you better from Catholics doing the Mass in Latin, or Orthodoxes doing the Mass in Old Church Slavonic?


If you only understand the translation, that means you are relying on the people who made the translation. So you are disobeying your God by not really understanding what your holy book says.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MustBeOnDrugs View Post
Also im sorry by i cant imagine God as a hand with fingers or as a creature with parts. Creatures have parts, God has no parts.
Do all Muslims lack the understanding of the concept of a metaphor?
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,341
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New rule: post a fact, any fact - 03-12-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustBeOnDrugs View Post
Regarding your post above there is not much to address. Scripture should be analized in its original language regardless if its dead or alive.
A number of Scripture references have been provided for you in the original languages. In particular, since you claim The Bible has been corrupted, I've selected texts less likely to be divergent (as you might see things) from periods relevant to your claims.

I also referred you to Daniel 4 which I'd hoped you'd read for a very specific reason. Obviously I had assumed you'd not be bothering with any translations. What did you discover?
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Scoutman03 (On Moderation) Scoutman03 is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

 
Posts: 218
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Idaho, USA
Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New rule: post a fact, any fact - 03-27-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I can assure you as can all decent Christians, I am no robot. I am a virle man chosen by God Himself to spread his Loving Words. Even to despicable scum of the Earth like you. You see camel jockey, Christians do not discriminate. We treat everyone the same, no matter how depraved people like you are.

Consider this:
You're riding your baby bomber vest, all proud because your dad took off the safety. A Good Humor truck comes and runs over your gut, causing your body to burst and spray entrails all over the street.

You're dead
Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begins falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.
Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save© your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
"Christians do not discriminate."
Well, the Christians on this forum certainly do.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,341
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New rule: post a fact, any fact - 03-27-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman03 View Post
"Christians do not discriminate."
Well, the Christians on this forum certainly do.
The Bible is very clear than discrimination is essential in some very specific examples.
II Corinthians 6:14-18 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
How can a Christian comply with God's requirement without discriminating?

Discriminating between what is clean and unclean.
Discriminating in matters of idolatry.
Discriminating between Christ and Belial.
Discriminating where fellowship with unbelievers may otherwise eventuate.
Discriminating between light and darkness.

There is a reason why. The Bible explains that Christians are a peculiar people, unique in God's eyes.
I Peter 2:9-11 Ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.
Elsewhere we can read about Jesus, the words He spoke, what He taught. There are people who made something else up, something contradicting Jesus, then called themselves "Christians" but what they say is not the same as what Jesus said. That such people exist is a fact.

It would be factual to report what they said, too. But if they contradict Jesus then the fact of their contradiction needs to be addressed as such.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts

 
Posts: 21,272
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New rule: post a fact, any fact - 03-27-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman03 View Post
"Christians do not discriminate."
Well, the Christians on this forum certainly do.
I take it that you have read the Parable of the Good Samaritan.

The remarkable fact here was that Jesus spoke in terms that clearly showed that all Samaritans were bastards.

Paul carried on this fine tradition with Ti:1:12: One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. i.e. very similar to Samaritans.

PS,
Have you noticed that "Samaritans" is an anagram of "As Martians" - there may be some significance here.




Ec:7:16: Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
debates, facts, nondebunking, rules, unsaved and clueless, unsaved trash

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved