Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism.
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Angry Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 12:21 AM

You guys are actually retarded. And I'm autistic. You decide which one is worst. You do not know what you are talking about. Is being autistic against god as many people have said? I already have the answer to that but thats decide the point. Autism is genetic, you cannot receive autism. This is why people are becoming atheist. They don't like being bashed into a wall told god will stop the pain of the hit not receiving help for it and then getting hit again for questioning it. That's what you all do to anything. You look at the bad side don't look at the surface then say what other people make (not the original creator's creation) and judge that. If your account on anything got hacked and the hacker posted "I hate god" then would you like it if you got bashed for it? Also homosexuality is mental not again something to receive from something or someone. This talk of mental diseases that plague people for their life being something that they have done and that it makes them a sinner automatically is just disgusting. You people take the bible's words that are very outdated to today's culture and that are from an entire different culture entirely and time period and warp them to your agenta. This is not god's word to just hit people until they know right and wrong. That is what the devil does.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 12:26 AM

I'm sorry if you are a troll I understand as I do troll (not on here piffle this place) and have a quick laff but if you are not autism is not a skill and does not have any connection to animal rape or rape in general. Please post where you have received this knowledge as it is most likely false and I know because I have it (asperger's syndrome) and do not feel the need to piffle a animal.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Does_This_Exist View Post
You guys are actually retarded. And I'm autistic. You decide which one is worst. You do not know what you are talking about. Is being autistic against god as many people have said? I already have the answer to that but thats decide the point. Autism is genetic, you cannot receive autism. This is why people are becoming atheist. They don't like being bashed into a wall told god will stop the pain of the hit not receiving help for it and then getting hit again for questioning it. That's what you all do to anything. You look at the bad side don't look at the surface then say what other people make (not the original creator's creation) and judge that. If your account on anything got hacked and the hacker posted "I hate god" then would you like it if you got bashed for it? Also homosexuality is mental not again something to receive from something or someone. This talk of mental diseases that plague people for their life being something that they have done and that it makes them a sinner automatically is just disgusting. You people take the bible's words that are very outdated to today's culture and that are from an entire different culture entirely and time period and warp them to your agenta. This is not god's word to just hit people until they know right and wrong. That is what the devil does.
beside the point sorry typo lol
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 12:40 AM

I was born autistic and did go to church as a kid. What did I do? What did I do to spite your god? Nothing. I have many autistic friends and some that have down syndrome. It is very sad to see them suffer like this when they have done nothing wrong. I was also bullied as a kid for autism because of my inability to have normal social interactions. I still suffer with it to this day. And, the disrespect to these people makes me so mad I want to personally have one of you meet someone with the worst autism on the spectrum and see if you have the balls to say to them that they are a sinner that will grow up to be a child rapist.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Dana723's Avatar
Dana723 Dana723 is offline
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 638
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Here
Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 02:42 AM

Well hello there! Why don't you head on over to the Introduction Forum and tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus! Then we can discuss why you're wrong about autism


Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 02:51 AM

Sorry thats not needed I do not want to give info to this forum. I am even on a vpn so don't try to track me thnx. Anyways I'm not wrong about autism I have personal experience with it and don't worship the devil ok?
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 02:57 AM

Why don't you get these types of posts off of here ok? report it. They use online pictures that do not describe the game or topic at hand and are made by third parties. This is not a way this forum should function.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,334
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Does_This_Exist View Post
You guys are actually retarded. And I'm autistic. You decide which one is worst.



Autism comes from the Greek word αὐτος akin to words like automatic gears (I myself change gear) and autoerotic (erotic love is not Biblical) anyhow the autist necessarily lives in a world where it, itself, exists. I'm not sure what retardation level requires a world population of less than one but nothing to do with God falls in that category. His world embraces the stars. Yours can too.



Say if you disagree. Maybe you do. Then you need to show why it's wrong to base decisions here in this world on values to be determined in a world yet to come.

Revelation 20:15 – 21:3 Whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Again, you occlude The Truth with references to homosex compulsions. You say it's not something to receive. Unless you receive the AIDS. Doesn't sound "mental" to me.

Quote:
Also homosexuality is mental not again something to receive from something or someone.
Please explain . .
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Isabella White's Avatar
Isabella White Isabella White is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 1,303
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ungodly Buffalo, NY, MAGA USA
Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
Well hello there! Why don't you head on over to the Introduction Forum and tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus! Then we can discuss why you're wrong about autism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Does_This_Exist View Post
Sorry thats not needed I do not want to give info to this forum. I am even on a vpn so don't try to track me thnx. Anyways I'm not wrong about autism I have personal experience with it and don't worship the devil ok?
Hello Miss Exist: to , at . It appears that you are new here, and we would love to get to know you. As Sister Dana has so kindly requested, please visit our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the believers here at . This is a customary procedure with our new visitors here, and we would be pleased to extend this warm welcome to you, too.

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Please remember to provide the information that we've requested at the top of the Introduction Forum page, which is:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
We look forward to getting to know you as we study the together. We understand that you have many concerns about autism, and I am sure that our Godly membership of believers will be able to better help you with your questions.

Thank you, and may God richly bless you, as you seek as your and here, at ... Sincerely, Isabella W.



Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious .
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Dana723's Avatar
Dana723 Dana723 is offline
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

 
Posts: 638
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Here
Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Hello Miss Exist:
Sadly, I believe the autism has affected our new friend's brain and they don't know how to make an introduction. Another dear soul, lost to autism, all because they refuse to accept our Lord and Saviour's love gift


Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Isabella White's Avatar
Isabella White Isabella White is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 1,303
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ungodly Buffalo, NY, MAGA USA
Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-24-2019, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Does_This_Exist View Post
You guys are actually retarded. And I'm autistic. Also homosexuality is mental not again something to receive from something or someone. This talk of mental diseases that plague people for their life being something that they have done and that it makes them a sinner automatically is just disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
Sadly, I believe the autism has affected our new friend's brain and they don't know how to make an introduction. Another dear soul, lost to autism, all because they refuse to accept our Lord and Saviour's love gift
Oh, dear Sister Dana: Yes, I think you are quite right here. It seems that our new friend could have been spared, if only she had not gone down the devil's highway, rejecting the . And judging from her defiant defence of homersexualism, it would not surprise me, not in the least, if she caught her autism from participating in some of those disgusting, licentious licking lezzie liaisons.

A blessed evening to you, dear Sister Dana,
Sincerely, Isabella W.



Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious .
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,334
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 06-26-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Does_This_Exist View Post
I have many autistic friends and some that have down syndrome. It is very sad to see them suffer like this when they have done nothing wrong.
There is no syndrome or affliction or disease that every baby does not deserve from birth. The transgression resulting in this is the sin of being deceived. Eve committed this sin. It is not transmitted to us from her, as God has explained, but from Adam. It is an integral part of our nature from conception because mothers conceive their husband's children in sin transmitted down across the generations from Adam.



I Timothy 2:13-14 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.


I Corinthians 15:21-22 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.



There is only one remedy. Living blood drained out and not just any old blood: the blood of Jesus Christ, the only sinless human ever born. We know He was sinless because His mother was a virgin and did not receive the sin injection coming down through Adam. The Bible helps us to understand that what grew inside Mary had never been carried through the generations in male loins but was directly from God.

That baby was born so that we could live because it was that blood which was going to be drained out alive for us. If people were born in some state of innocence, why would Jesus be necessary? Again, if God didn't love us, why would He arrange for a sinless baby to be born to be killed?



Romans 5:8-12 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.


I Corinthians 15:20-23 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.



There is the whole purpose of Christianity, the reason why Jesus lived and died. Because no-one is born innocent. There are not degrees of innocence. It's not like one baby has 14 innocents, another maybe 29½ and a third several million. Every baby is the same. On any scale you like it's minus infinity. The Bible makes perfect sense here and, as always, is completely consistent. Anyone disagreeing with God, for example by suggesting that there are sinless babies not deserving of infinite torture, needs to show their reasoning and quote their sources.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post



Autism comes from the Greek word αὐτος akin to words like automatic gears (I myself change gear) and autoerotic (erotic love is not Biblical) anyhow the autist necessarily lives in a world where it, itself, exists. I'm not sure what retardation level requires a world population of less than one but nothing to do with God falls in that category. His world embraces the stars. Yours can too.



Say if you disagree. Maybe you do. Then you need to show why it's wrong to base decisions here in this world on values to be determined in a world yet to come.

Revelation 20:15 – 21:3 Whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Again, you occlude The Truth with references to homosex compulsions. You say it's not something to receive. Unless you receive the AIDS. Doesn't sound "mental" to me.



Please explain . .
Homosexualality is usualy because of mental issues making the mind confuse the person's gender. This is why they are attracted to the same sex. Their mind confuses the opposite gender. This is a very simple explanation but just so you can understand it. Also autism has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is a spectrum of disorders that in my case make my brain understand some things better than others and other things it makes it harder to understand than others. This is called aspergers syndrome. It is on the autism spectrum and causes things like sensitivity to sound along with difficulty for social interactions. This is why I do not like people misunderstanding my mental disease as something that was brought onto me by god. It is genetic and unfortunately I was born with it. I also have adhd that makes my brain basically process things too fast. Its just a cause of hyperactivity and fidgeting. I do take medicine for this and the medicine calms my brain down. I do believe in the bible's morals of loving each other as world peace is always something that if given the chance I would try and achieve. Though such hate of people who did not have control of how they were born is cruel to say the least and just unfair. I feel as if your interpretation of information like video games and pop culture along with the bible is wrong if such hate springs from a religion that I believe was build upon forgiveness. I hope you understand my point of view and why I said the things I had said as these people have angered me because of the dumbing down of hours of my tears and sorrow along with other's sorrow to just a lack of changing ones mind from a book that was translated by a sinful human and not god himself. A human cannot translate a machine's code into perfect english without mistakes. And a better understanding of how the modern age understands science through the scientific method and not the devil would make me grateful. As without the science that brought you cures to such awful diseases that plagued jesus's time you would not be on this forum and typing these words. As these machines we use to communicate over miles instantly did not come about magically. It came about with research and tests. Not to say that science is over god's word but more of a progression to a better life in this world. We chose not to just survive. But to flourish.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
There is no syndrome or affliction or disease that every baby does not deserve from birth. The transgression resulting in this is the sin of being deceived. Eve committed this sin. It is not transmitted to us from her, as God has explained, but from Adam. It is an integral part of our nature from conception because mothers conceive their husband's children in sin transmitted down across the generations from Adam.



I Timothy 2:13-14 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.


I Corinthians 15:21-22 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.



There is only one remedy. Living blood drained out and not just any old blood: the blood of Jesus Christ, the only sinless human ever born. We know He was sinless because His mother was a virgin and did not receive the sin injection coming down through Adam. The Bible helps us to understand that what grew inside Mary had never been carried through the generations in male loins but was directly from God.

That baby was born so that we could live because it was that blood which was going to be drained out alive for us. If people were born in some state of innocence, why would Jesus be necessary? Again, if God didn't love us, why would He arrange for a sinless baby to be born to be killed?



Romans 5:8-12 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.


I Corinthians 15:20-23 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.



There is the whole purpose of Christianity, the reason why Jesus lived and died. Because no-one is born innocent. There are not degrees of innocence. It's not like one baby has 14 innocents, another maybe 29½ and a third several million. Every baby is the same. On any scale you like it's minus infinity. The Bible makes perfect sense here and, as always, is completely consistent. Anyone disagreeing with God, for example by suggesting that there are sinless babies not deserving of infinite torture, needs to show their reasoning and quote their sources.
Also I'm sorry but could you not explain your idea to me in such "pretty" language. It's hard to understand what you are getting across and leads to me misinterpreting what you are saying. Also how do mental diseases get passed down from adam? I'm sorry if I misunderstand its just hard to wrap my brain around such jiberish.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Oh, dear Sister Dana: Yes, I think you are quite right here. It seems that our new friend could have been spared, if only she had not gone down the devil's highway, rejecting the . And judging from her defiant defence of homersexualism, it would not surprise me, not in the least, if she caught her autism from participating in some of those disgusting, licentious licking lezzie liaisons.

A blessed evening to you, dear Sister Dana,
Sincerely, Isabella W.
I'M SORRY? I did not go down devil's path! I was born with autism as I have said many times. I am not homosexual and not lesbian as I am a heterosexual male. I do not have an urge to have a sexual relationship with a male. My mental disease is called asperger's syndrome and you can google it. It has nothing to do with god and sins
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 05:14 AM

I am stating how homosexuality in most cases is again like autism not contracted by someone and is not a choice. Do I think it isn't weird, No, but this still doesn't mean that you can display such hate to such people. Gender equality is just like race equality. Now should you think it is very wrong to like the same gender and you want to help convert them to be a christian and then teach them how it is wrong and how they should stop homosexual acts then that's completely fine. Though bullying such people should never be an answer for anything. It leads to depression and the thought that they should be banned to hell for an eternity aka a fate worse than death. And that is just like I've said many times cruel. I'm not defending any one party. I just want it to be a clean fight. Where no one gets hurt.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 05:19 AM

sorry but I am not a miss... and also do not want to give away my church's location because of the toxicity shown on the forum. Please regulate what people say to stop such actions. I have seen so much ignorance on this forum that it makes my brain do a 180 just so it doesn't have to even face the general direction of my computer screen. I am a male My real name is Jordan and I am a 14 year old looking to get into programming.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Why_Does_This_Exist Why_Does_This_Exist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2019
Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 05:25 AM

I did not reject god. I am not homosexual and I do not worship the devil. My brain is perfectly fine and I have a mild type of autism called asperger's syndrome. Please think before you make assumptions about me and my gender along with my mental state. Thanks - WDTEPs, STFU about something you do not understand and have no experience with as my autism and adhd has caused me multiple problems in school and bullying. Don't talk about something you don't have a complete understanding of.
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,334
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 06:08 AM

All babies are vile. Revolting to God because of sin. Adam was the first human. God offered him all the animals to choose from but none were suitable as a wife for him. Therefore God had to make something else. Adam was put to sleep and God removed one of his ribs to make a wife. God had told Adam which trees he could eat and which he could not. The wife disobeyed God and ate forbidden fruit. Satan had deceived her and she gave some to Adam. That is how Adam became contaminated. Adam named his wife Eve.

Inside Adam were many generations to be born, now all poisoned with sin. When these are transmitted into wives to grow obviously the sin goes along with them. When born, we were all brim full with sin the most revolting thing God could ever conceive of. Mothers who don't know about Jesus may look at their obnoxious newborn with love, thinking how cute its little fingers are or what nice eyes it has. God just thinks it's the foulest thing ever not only coming along with maximum sin but the mother having necessarily sinned to get the thing to grow in the first place. Christians know that baby DESERVES everlasting torment because of the sin.
Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
The Bible is clear that sin does not enter babies at birth but was present from the outset. Now I understand that you may not agree with The Bible. Even so in its pages God explains how He punishes people by blasting their children or their grandchildren.

God will blast great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren because He loves us and cannot bear to see sin. But when He looked at us sin was all He could see. As evidence I'd refer you to Noah. God exterminated all the babies and children allowing for a new start with Noah's sons and their wives.
NOTE: There were no babies at all left in the world. God looked at them and saw only sin. God drowned all the babies. The only people God did not drown were adults.
The proof of this transmission is that Noah was descended from Adam but Noah's sons continued to produce vile babies. In one case a permanent curse was handed down for inappropriate genital viewing. It was a same sex event. The question of "gender" did not arise. This blasting is a direct result of sin and still in force today many generations later.

That will do for now. If you'd like more clarity I can provide that and everything is coming directly from The Bible. I'm not asking if you believe The Bible. I'm just telling you what it says about the way God's creation was ruined.
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS!

 
Posts: 8,881
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-11-2019, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Does_This_Exist View Post
Don't talk about something you don't have a complete understanding of.
Dear person,

Your statement cited above is most interesting. Do you actually mean that in order to take a stand about an issue, a person must have complete, total holistic understanding about it? Do you have complete understanding of the workings of the human brain? That is what you - based on your own testimony - should have in order to talk about issues that involve the brain? Is this something that could be applied to other items of discussion, as well? Please elaborate.

If we think about Faith™, we can easily see that only God has complete understanding about everything to begin with. There are things that we shall never understand on Earth, as follows:

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


However, by accepting God we can gain perfect understanding of everything that matters, i.e., Jesus stuff.

2 Timothy 2:7
Consider what I say; and the
Lord give thee understanding in all things.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us
an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.


For instance, the game (or whatever the main focus of this thread is, I've never ever played this game nor shall I ever do it) that is being discussed is Jesus stuff as it prohibits the entry into Heaven. And as we have understanding of all things that matter (the Jesus stuff), we are the ones who are the most qualified to talk about it. Q. E. D.

In addition, your claim is the Nirvana Fallacy, a violation of the rules of any civilized discussion. This fallacy (unfortunately named after false religious teachings) entails that unless you can do something perfectly, it is futile to do anything. This often occurs, for instance, when discussing preaching in the form "if you can't convert all sinners, what's the point". The point is that by saving even one hopeless soul, there's going to be a big party in Heaven (Luke 15:7). Q. E. D.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved