Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof)
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 10:22 PM

And just because he disagrees with you, and/or say people read into stuff to much don't mean he's going to hell. You could potentially drive people away from the body of Christ and cause them to fall short because you are damning and condemning people? Have you no shame being in the same condition that this young person is in?( I say this because you ain't Jesus Christ. You have sin as well as the next man.) The bible says don't become a stumbling block of the brethren and your crossing that line.
(#42)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyougotit View Post
And just because he disagrees with you, and/or say people read into stuff to much don't mean he's going to hell. You could potentially drive people away from the body of Christ and cause them to fall short because you are damning and condemning people? Have you no shame being in the same condition that this young person is in?( I say this because you ain't Jesus Christ. You have sin as well as the next man.) The bible says don't become a stumbling block of the brethren and your crossing that line.
Hi, and welcome to our friendly forum! To whom are you speaking, dear? You seem like the confused old man who stops in his wanderings down the sidewalk to yell at the barber's pole.

If Christ elected someone to join His Divine Family Reunion, no one on earth could stop that, dear. Have faith! Our pointing out sin doesn't make people stumble - their addiction to sin does.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Noyougotit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 10:54 PM

Reginald Tyler. And you no ma'am you misinterpret what I'm saying pointing out isn't what I was referring to because that's what you're suppose to do and correct them when they fall that's your job as a brother our sister in Christ and definitely as a leader. What I said drives people away is damning people to hell. They're not Christ nor God so that's not their place though I respect their position as a leader. It's not right to tell that person that they're going to hell just because they disagree with you. That's what I'm saying. That's all.
(#44)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Reginald Tyler.
Perhaps you'll learn how to use the Quote feature, so everyone knows with whom you are speaking.

Quote:
And you no ma'am you misinterpret what I'm saying pointing out isn't what I was referring to because that's what you're suppose to do and correct them when they fall that's your job as a brother our sister in Christ and definitely as a leader. What I said drives people away is damning people to hell. They're not Christ nor God so that's not their place though I respect their position as a leader. It's not right to tell that person that they're going to hell just because they disagree with you. That's what I'm saying. That's all.
Don't be silly. No one here damns people to Hell. Only Christ can do that. Fortunately for us, He Blessed us with a direct link to His Mind and Will so we can know what angers Him and what pleases Him, what to avoid and what to embrace in order to avoid eternal damnation. Our pointing this out doesn't drive people away. Why would God command us to preach to the four corners of the earth and judge people according to His Will if doing so drove people away? And if someone is driven away, clearly God doesn't want them anyway, so what's the harm? He will have either hardened their hearts or has concluded they wouldn't be good company in Heaven anyway. Others will still hear the Good News, even if the intended recipient is willfully blind and deaf to the message.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:28 PM

Saying get ready for hell boy and I can't wait to watch you burn sounds pretty damning to me. But I do contest against the devil and tares woe unto that atheist for the bible says a fool in their heart are those who says there is no God. I REBUKE THAT in the name of Jesus Christ.
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:36 PM

Also why send me an infraction for trying to help a brother or sister in Christ? Reread that post I wasn't drawing him away from the faith nor was I in anyway offending him. Just trying to help him because God helped me. Teaching me that self righteousness is no good but his cleanliness makes us righteous being cleansed and washed over by the Blood of the Lamb.
(#47)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Saying get ready for hell boy and I can't wait to watch you burn sounds pretty damning to me. But I do contest against the devil and tares woe unto that atheist for the bible says a fool in their heart are those who says there is no God. I REBUKE THAT in the name of Jesus Christ.
Your rebukes in the name of Jesus Christ are no more effective than your rebukes in the name of Bozo the Clown. Christ ignores sinners.

Now do you see why we speak up? If you want Jesus to hear your petition to change His Divine Will to become in conformity with yours, you'll want to make sure He can hear you, right?

(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:51 PM

Not so. Does He ignore you whenYou pray? The bible says and I quote If any man say he has no sin then he fools himself and the Truth is not in him. If I'm a sinner I can repent and be forgiven but you, how can you be forgiven if you think you think you've done nothing wrong. Woe to you Pharisees! Does not the word say in Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it He saith unto them "They that are whole have no need for a physician but those that ate sick. I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentanc."
(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:57 PM

And are you an atheist as well? If not why do you fight against me when I rebuke the enemy?
(#50)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Not so. Does He ignore you whenYou pray? The bible says and I quote If any man say he has no sin then he fools himself and the Truth is not in him. If I'm a sinner I can repent and be forgiven but you, how can you be forgiven if you think you think you've done nothing wrong. Woe to you Pharisees! Does not the word say in Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it He saith unto them "They that are whole have no need for a physician but those that ate sick. I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentanc."
Nonsense. Like you, I was born in sin. Unlike you, I was born again. This time, I was born of uncoruptable seed (1 Peter 1:23). I am impervious to sin (1st John 3:6-9). There is nothing for the LORD to forgive. Anything I do is His Will. I gave my body to Jesus, and He uses it as He wants (1 Corinthians 6:19). I know because we're very, very close, and He does not lie to me.

(#51)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-02-2015, 11:59 PM

Quote:
And are you an atheist as well? If not why do you fight against me when I rebuke the enemy?
If I am an atheist, then may God strike me dead with a bolt of lightning right now.

(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 12:07 AM

If you were a prophet as I think your saying by saying He does lie to you meaning that your talking to Him he would have to you that I am indeed baptized ND filled with the Holy Spirit. Everything I said is by the Holy Ghost and I don't play if you wasn't standoffish and in your flesh you could tell by my speech that I'm in Christ and all the way not a sometimer. I don't speak on such matters except by the Holy Ghost because God tells Me what to say and what not to say.
(#53)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 12:13 AM

Quote:
If you were a prophet as I think your saying by saying He does lie to you meaning that your talking to Him he would have to you that I am indeed baptized ND filled with the Holy Spirit. Everything I said is by the Holy Ghost and I don't play if you wasn't standoffish and in your flesh you could tell by my speech that I'm in Christ and all the way not a sometimer. I don't speak on such matters except by the Holy Ghost because God tells Me what to say and what not to say.
I don't believe you do speak what God tells you to say. I think maybe you are inadvertently listening to your own "self-talk," that narration of experiences the mind provides even when we're not paying attention. You've just confused yours with the God of the Universe. Rather deluded, if you ask me.

But please, do feel free to try and prove me wrong.

I'll be waiting for the LORD's reply on the matter.

(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 12:25 AM

I'm done. I don't care anymore your irrelevant. Fight the enemy not the brethren. Your anger blinds you but you don't calm yourself to see your so stuck on yourself and thinking I'm coming for your pastor you don't understand what I'm saying you just want to fight but were not suppose to strive amongst each other. Don't come for me if I didn't send for you fight the enemy not your brother. Peace in Christ.
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 01:22 AM

No need to investigate my page just delete my profile or tell me how to do it.
(#56)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 02:53 AM

Quote:
No need to investigate my page just delete my profile or tell me how to do it.
Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 03:54 AM

See I'm not hatemongering I was talking about stuff like that you can't go around bashing everybody. How do you know I'm unsaved where you when I was baptized where were you when I rarely got any sleep up studying the Word of God and where were you anytime I evangelized and ministered and prayed for people? Did you give me the Holy Spirit? How about my spiritual gifts? Your members started attacking me all I was saying is don't go around damning people to hell. The church is a hospital. A soft word turn away wrath. So calm down.
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 03:59 AM

And the bible says who ever says thou fool shall be in danger of hellfire. If that person was a devil I commend you. But if it wasn't your just attacking people for disagreeing with you and it's not right. Be angry but sin not.
(#59)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 06-03-2015, 04:18 AM

Quote:
And the bible says who ever says thou fool shall be in danger of hellfire. If that person was a devil I commend you. But if it wasn't your just attacking people for disagreeing with you and it's not right. Be angry but sin not.
Oh good grief. Nobody is "attacking" you, dear. You're safe at home, lying to yourself and peddling your foolish fantasies. We're simply telling you what the Holy Bible says. If you don't like it, you can take it up with the Author.