Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
RyanTheM8ron RyanTheM8ron is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cathlick

 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New Jersey
RyanTheM8ron is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-14-2016, 04:23 AM

I'm sorry, spelling mistake, lower into the paragraph I meant to say "doesn't mean they aren't* law abiding citizens and tax payers", not are. Only saying this because that impacts the whole meaning behind the sentence and all.


This space for KJV Bible use ONLY. -Admin
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 23,151
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-14-2016, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheM8ron View Post
This post pertains to OP (original post(er)). Atheism is not a religion because atheists have no moral code, no one to worship (no, science is not meant to be worshipped, they just hard cold facts about our world) They have nothing more than a lack of belief of Gods. I'm fine with you not wanting them to come with their picket signs, but don't say they shove THEIR beliefs (or lack of beliefs, you get it) down YOUR throat when you support Christians "crashing the party" and shoving THEIR beliefs in atheists faces. And just because atheists aren't held together with a moral code, doesn't mean they are law abiding citizens and tax payers. It also doesn't mean they go around doing whatever they want (sex, masturbation, etc) just because they don't believe in a God that will damn them to eternal torture for being bad.

This was meant to clear things up, not to offend OP or anyone else here.
Nonsense. Atheism is a religion like any other, with a 1) a creation story, 2) an explanation for suffering in the world today (the Fall of Mankind), and 3) redemption. Evolution is the story of creation on earth. The Fall of Man is explained as not being allowed to be as sexually perverted as one can imagine (which is why the porn industry exists). According to this worldview, embracing sexual deviousness and thwarting Christian values in general is the way to earn Salvation. Atheists even have megachurches, evangelicals, and high priests.

Atheists like to believe they have an excuse to live in sin without feeling guilty for offending Jesus - the absolute worst thing a man can do. They want others to adopt this belief system. They want to teach children the idea that man is just another animal. They want people to believe Christianity is "just another religion," not inspired Truth. They live to belittle those who hold viewpoints opposed to evolution, atheism, or liberalism in general. They hire lawyers to hide the facts connecting atheism to crime, insanity, diabetes, and suicide.

The Bible is clear, we can believe the Word of our omnipotent and omniscient God, or we can believe the illogically biased, "scientific" explanations of fools (Psalm 14:1; 53:1).





Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Jonathan-Brady's Avatar
Jonathan-Brady Jonathan-Brady is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New York, NYC
Jonathan-Brady is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-14-2016, 11:38 PM

Their is no reasoning with the atheist I have tried for year's. As far as I'm concerned leave them and let them burn. When they spend an eternity in hell burning for their stupidity and unwillingness to reason is when they will truly learn.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
RyanTheM8ron RyanTheM8ron is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cathlick

 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New Jersey
RyanTheM8ron is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-15-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Nonsense. Atheism is a religion like any other, with a 1) a creation story, 2) an explanation for suffering in the world today (the Fall of Mankind), and 3) redemption. Evolution is the story of creation on earth. The Fall of Man is explained as not being allowed to be as sexually perverted as one can imagine (which is why the porn industry exists). According to this worldview, embracing sexual deviousness and thwarting Christian values in general is the way to earn Salvation. Atheists even have megachurches, evangelicals, and high priests.

Atheists like to believe they have an excuse to live in sin without feeling guilty for offending Jesus - the absolute worst thing a man can do. They want others to adopt this belief system. They want to teach children the idea that man is just another animal. They want people to believe Christianity is "just another religion," not inspired Truth. They live to belittle those who hold viewpoints opposed to evolution, atheism, or liberalism in general. They hire lawyers to hide the facts connecting atheism to crime, insanity, diabetes, and suicide.

The Bible is clear, we can believe the Word of our omnipotent and omniscient God, or we can believe the illogically biased, "scientific" explanations of fools (Psalm 14:1; 53:1).



All nonsense. I worship nothing. Evolution is not a story. It is a fact which you blatantly ignore.

Why do I even try with you guys anymore? I'm honestly just done with this site. You see scientific explanations and you completely throw it away call it satanic. You deny it because it contradicts the Bible. And you want to know what I say to that? "Exactly." But who do I care, the world is getting more secular by the day and this nonsense worldview won't even exist.


This space for KJV Bible use ONLY. -Admin
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,469
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-15-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheM8ron View Post
All nonsense. I worship nothing. Evolution is not a story. It is a fact which you blatantly ignore.

Why do I even try with you guys anymore? I'm honestly just done with this site. You see scientific explanations and you completely throw it away call it satanic. You deny it because it contradicts the Bible. And you want to know what I say to that? "Exactly." But who do I care, the world is getting more secular by the day and this nonsense worldview won't even exist.
Dear Ryan,

Are you really abandoning Jesus for scientific observations. Of course we have to dismiss this observational evidence because of the Bible. One of the signs of the End of Times is that people abandon all Hope and sound teachings for the proof that they receive through their senses and devices.

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.


Jesus did warn us beforehand that this would happen. He has told us that it is not prudent to rely on the natural sciences.

1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:


Of course the data supporting evolution etc. are overwhelming IF (and only if) you only look at the fossils, DNA sequences, vestigial organs, fused chromosomes, the mess of the human genome, and the low number of fixed genes between humans and apes, we would come to the conclusion of "common descent" and "billions of years". If only these data were all that we had access to, we would just have to accept "evolution" as the Truth™.

But we DO have the Bible and - as evidenced above - the Bible has warned us against this kind of anti-intellectual reasoning. It leads to the situation where the person who has abandoned God will as a consequence be abandoned by God himself and spiral further and further on the path that leads to damnation. God will continue to provide this person with data that confirm these false assumptions.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:


Because they accept evolution as True™, God will bombard them with further lies to ensure their damnation. These people will not fare well when the Tribulations start after Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Jesus has promised to kill them.

Revelation 9:17-18
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.



You don't want to be among them!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 6,662
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Surrounded by heathens
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-15-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheM8ron View Post
All nonsense. I worship nothing.
So you are some sort of nihilist and when you told us in this post here that you were a Catholic, you were lying?


Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 23,151
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-15-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
So you are some sort of nihilist and when you told us in this post here that you were a Catholic, you were lying?
All Catholics lie. They are born liars (John 8:44). They lie about their crackers (pretending it's the body of Jesus, oh wait, it's the body but it doesn't look, feel, taste, sound, or have any functional elements having anything to do with any body, divine or otherwise, but let's call it a body, yeah, why not). They lie about their prayers (they say they believe the prayers of the faithful will cure their pedophile priests but in reality they shuffle them around so fast even the Boston Glob can't find half of them). They lie about their mothers (you know why Catholic men grow mustaches? to look like their mothers). They're liars from the cradle, and generally know no better.

When I was a Catholic, I believed each and every lie the priest told me. Oh, I knew deep down in my soul it was a lie. How, for example, does one say a cracker made in a nunnery in Philadelphia with wheat and water and a tiny bit of salt, is really the body of Christ? When looked at under a microscope, one sees wheat and a little bit of salt. When examined through a centrifuge to separate all the elements, there's not one element of flesh, human or divine. Each cracker can be traced back to the date of its formation and baking and packaging, and yet we lied to ourselves and bought our own lies because we wanted it to be right. And herein lies the Truth about Catholics - they rely on what they want to be right more than the evidence in the world. They seek any support that suggests their rules of reality just might be likely, and ignore everything else. Atheists use this same method, which is why so many Catholics easily convert to Atheism.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
RyanTheM8ron RyanTheM8ron is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cathlick

 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New Jersey
RyanTheM8ron is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-15-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
All Catholics lie. They are born liars (John 8:44).
You are mistaken and ignorant. At the time I said I was Catholic I was in a phase of doubting my religion. Now I am a denier. Not a liar. But I honestly don't give a shit what you think of me because you fundies all judge too easily and can't be reasoned with.


Come on Elmer, I personally think you are smart and a very devout Christian who knows his Bible. Surely you could come up with a better argument than "The Bible says so, so I will dismiss what these fancy-pants scientists say!", can't you? What evidence do you have that God wrote the Bible? Of course every one who is Christian knows it wasn't directly by God, but through Divine Inspiration. It's not like God made the book and dropped it down onto an altar, that would be ridiculous. That being said, what evidence do you have to prove that the Bible is made up of the true words of God? How do you know it wasn't written by some drunk schizophrenic man? Someone who talked to a wall while he was on his knees praying? How do you know Adam and Eve really happened? The Bible may say it, but you have no evidence to prove that "God" said it.


It also seems very unreasonable for Jesus to hate gay people. Being gay is not a choice, it is a sexual attraction. You're thinking it the wrong way when you decide what a "choice" is. It is a choice to date someone of the same sex. It is a choice to marry them. Fine. But don't you dare say same-sex attraction is a choice. It's ironic because you obviously don't know anything about human anatomy, life sciences or science altogether.


Some more unreasonable things God hates: left handed people. I honestly don't get what is wrong with being left handed. If God doesn't give me a proper explanation why I shouldn't be left handed then I'm not going to waste my time trying to train my right hand to write.


Also, God sounds a little mean to create women as "lesser". Your Bible is obviously, based off of a few posts here, brainwashing women into thinking they deserve to be beaten and treated as lesser than men, but you're wrong.


Your Bible is full of childish nonsense and there are contradictions everywhere. I honestly didn't want to go so far as to say "Your Bible is full of childish nonsense" or to insult Mary, but you sucked me into this ENTIRE debate, so you're going to have to deal with it.


Please, if you want to prove your God to me, then you better have a better argument than "It says so in the Bible" when it, again, has no evidence to prove God said it.


This space for KJV Bible use ONLY. -Admin
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
RyanTheM8ron RyanTheM8ron is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cathlick

 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New Jersey
RyanTheM8ron is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist Reason Rally: Largest Gathering of Atheists Coming Together to Offend Jesus - 06-15-2016, 07:40 PM

You know you guys were half the reason I left religion right? ;D


This space for KJV Bible use ONLY. -Admin
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheism, riot, washington dc

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved