Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 08:38 AM

John 8:3-11 (King James Version)


3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser

 
Posts: 79,839
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 08:43 AM

I think you're misunderstanding that Scripture, friend.

Jesus doesn't say that nobody should cast stones.
He says that he who is without sin may cast stones.

And friend, he who abides in Jesus Christ is made sinfree (as 1 John 3:5-9 says).

Thus, Jesus expects True Christians™ to cast stones. Glory!

Quote:
1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
Please see my sermon on the subject HERE.

By the way, it's spelled "judgment."


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 08:48 AM

I'm sorry, Pastor but you have overlooked the fact that JESUS is perfect and without sin and therefore, by your analysis, should have fulfilled his duty to uphold True Christian Law™. Instead however, he did not cast a stone, but forgave the adulterous woman and wishes for us to follow his example, friend.

Now many of us who are not True Christians™ would point to previous scriptures with contradictory instructions from God without understanding that Jesus came to us in order to CHANGE the old ways of the Jews and bring a new era of love and tolerance through CHRISTIANITY. Many of the doctrines followed by self proclaimed True Christians™ on this forum are NOT the works of Jesus but those of the Jews. God forbid if anyone were to mock a Jew by exposing his Barbarous Blasphemes™!!! They would be hauled off by the Obama squad!!! Don't you agree it would be the True Christian™ way to end funding Israel and the barbarous atrocities they are committing? The proof is in the above scripture! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associa...ches_in_Israel

There is in fact Satan's work AMONG OUR OWN! The Association of Baptist Churches in Israel have been tricked by these Christ killers. Pastor I pray that Landover's community does not support these heinous atrocities!
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser

 
Posts: 79,839
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
I'm sorry, Pastor but you have overlooked the fact that JESUS is perfect and without sin and therefore, by your analysis, should have fulfilled his duty to uphold True Christian Law™. Instead however, he did not cast a stone, but forgave the adulterous woman and wishes for us to follow his example, friend.
He promised to forgive her IF SHE SINS NO MORE. As He promises all of us.

Repentance is the key here, son. Pay attention.

I don't think you want to be lecturing me on the contents of the KJV Bible.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 09:10 AM

Pastor this scripture is not difficult to understand. It's forgiveness, the True Christian™ way. Many of the judgments cast on this website are truly Jewish ideologies which are nothing but True Blasphemes™. Jesus says to forgive the adulterous, forgive the gays, and love they neighbor. The JEWS in this story want to stone her, the JEWS previously made the law, and JESUS made a point to change that which is why the True Christians™ today believe in love and understanding and tolerance. THEY DO NOT PASS JUDGMENT THEMSELVES, it is the JEWISH FUNDAMENTALS which preach otherwise and RENOUNCE Jesus and MURDER Jesus because of his forgiveness and unwillingness to uphold the intolerant laws. Don't be fooled by the Jewish bankers, lawyers and their concentration of power gained by such atrocities. It is no mistake that Jews compose the UPPER ECHELONS of our society today even more so than the Christians. Come here to New Jersey and take a peak at the way they look down on everyone and pass judgments against the teachings of Christ. I can hear the chanting of the Jews from their luxury Cadillacs as they drive by the ghetto where I live, "Crucify Him Crucify The Infidel who forgives others and does not uphold the prophecies of Moses!" Yet if I were to say this in a public school I would be kicked out by the Obamanators especially for my German heritage I'd be called a Nazi!

Understandably ignorant country folk quote chapters of Exodus without realizing that much of that was rendered archaic by the NEW TESTAMENT and non believers mock the Bible for being "contradictory". OF COURSE IT IS, THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF JESUS COMING to end JEWISH INTOLERANCE!
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 09:42 AM

Jesus died so that we may be FORGIVEN. Literally forgiven instead of stoned by the piffleing Jews. They're smart though they use their grip on the piffleing liberal media and Hollywood to portray them as the ULTIMATE victims. They send 3 BILLION dollars a year to Israel to kill the infidels. Want to learn more?

Watch all 30 parts of "The Ring of Power" on youtube! It explains how the Jews have infiltrated the aristocracy of every society in order to rule as "Gods Chosen People".
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r&search_type=

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to find TRUE christians who teach tolerance and forgiveness and team up with the only people who will accept me as their own kind so that we may take the power back and bring about a TOLERANT, CHRISTIAN, society.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 8,727
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to find TRUE christians who teach tolerance and forgiveness and team up with the only people who will accept me as their own kind so that we may take the power back and bring about a TOLERANT, CHRISTIAN, society.
Can you show us in Scripture where it says we must be tolerant of others? Book, chapter, verse please.



Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
Jesus died so that we may be FORGIVEN. Literally forgiven instead of stoned by the piffleing Jews. They're smart though they use their grip on the piffleing liberal media and Hollywood to portray them as the ULTIMATE victims. They send 3 BILLION dollars a year to Israel to kill the infidels. Want to learn more?

Watch all 30 parts of "The Ring of Power" on youtube! It explains how the Jews have infiltrated the aristocracy of every society in order to rule as "Gods Chosen People".
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r&search_type=

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to find TRUE christians who teach tolerance and forgiveness and team up with the only people who will accept me as their own kind so that we may take the power back and bring about a TOLERANT, CHRISTIAN, society.
Are you insane, you fascist freak? God is using His Jewish Soldiers as cannon fodder to drive out the hellbound mooselimbs, so that, when they've killed off each other, Jerusalem and the Holy Land becomes property of they who really deserve it (True Christians™).


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 10:11 AM

LMAO THATS IS WHY WE TOOK BABYLON IN DAYS, because we needed OUR JEWISH SOLDIERS (oxy mormon they fund the wars and profit off of them) TO FIGHT FOR US!!!!!

I was thinking that the Jews scared everyone into thinking that they're the good guys so much so NO ONE DARE criticize their intolerant views and their iron grip on the western world's banking systems and their preaching of stoning everyone and being "God's Chosen People" and their lobby in the US government is the SINGLE LARGEST. No wonder we send 3 billion to Israel, no wonder Christians die by the thousands in their holy war, no wonder the FISCALLY BROKEN GERMANS of post world war 2 condoned giving them a taste of their own medicine and NO WONDER any criticism of them gets you taken away and branded a RACIST, "ANTI SEMITE!". They are the REASON FOR CHRISTIAN intolerance, ITS CALLED THE OLD TESTAMENT. Their GOD is the most intolerant sack of shit on planet earth.

BOOK CHAPTER VERSE? LOVE THY NEIGHBOR is THE single MOST reason WHY people THE WORLD OVER convert!!!! SIR do not ignore my first post IT IS CLEAR that JESUS came to teach the intolerant JEWS to stop stoning everyone and to FORGIVE (not stone to death) those who BREAK THE LAWS of MOSES and THE JEWS.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
LMAO THATS IS WHY WE TOOK BABYLON IN DAYS, because we needed OUR JEWISH SOLDIERS (oxy mormon they fund the wars and profit off of them) TO FIGHT FOR US!!!!!
Declaring Caps-Lock-Day isn't going to win you your argument, you know. It only confirms the stupidity, godlessness and racism of your statements. Are you drunk, or are you just a blithering idiot?

Quote:
I was thinking that the Jews scared everyone into thinking that they're the good guys so much so NO ONE DARE criticize their intolerant views and their iron grip on the western world's banking systems and their preaching of stoning everyone and being "God's Chosen People" and their lobby in the US government is the SINGLE LARGEST. No wonder we send 3 billion to Israel, no wonder Christians die by the thousands in their holy war, no wonder the FISCALLY BROKEN GERMANS of post world war 2 condoned giving them a taste of their own medicine and NO WONDER any criticism of them gets you taken away and branded a RACIST, "ANTI SEMITE!". They are the REASON FOR CHRISTIAN intolerance, ITS CALLED THE OLD TESTAMENT. Their GOD is the most intolerant sack of shit on planet earth.
My dear raving idiot, have you ANY idea how much references to the Old Testament are made in the New Testament? How often Jesus himself refers to Old Testamental prophesies, historic accounts etc. It's false, sissy Christians like you that get on my nerves, claiming to be Christian, but rejecting the major part of the Bible just because they can't handle the True Christian Truth™. And, anyway, all your talk about being "tolerant of other people," how believable is that in combination with your blatant antisemitism? We aren't tolerant either of other religions, but that's because that's what the Bible says. We don't claim to be. You should be deeply ashamed of yourself, you hypocrite.

Quote:
BOOK CHAPTER VERSE? LOVE THY NEIGHBOR is THE single MOST reason WHY people THE WORLD OVER convert!!!! SIR do not ignore my first post IT IS CLEAR that JESUS came to teach the intolerant JEWS to stop stoning everyone and to FORGIVE (not stone to death) those who BREAK THE LAWS of MOSES and THE JEWS.
And again your Caps Lock key got the better of you. Pastor Ezekiel has rebuked your mutilation of God's Word already. If his Godly reasoning can't talk sense into your head, I doubt anything can.

I'm afraid you're going to burn in Hell together with the Jews:

NewlySaved ---> <--- another sinner like NewlySaved.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 10:39 AM

Uh oh I am a racist because I believe the Old Testament is fascist, racist, intolerance EMBODIED!!!

I thank GOD Jesus came and ended the CRUCIFIXION of everyone who refused to forgive and LOVE their neighbors. Jesus is the first activist for Love in Tolerance and last in Jewish culture.

John 8:3-11 (King James Version)


3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.


Galatians 5:14 (King James Version)


14For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 10:49 AM

MUST I EXPLAIN THE JEWISH BELIEFS???????

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)


28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Deuteronomy 19:21-20:5 (King James Version)


21And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.




Jews are disgusting pigs and they CRUCIFIED Jesus for his LOVE AND COMPASSION and they all believe it was the right thing to do!!!!!
True Christians™ = Jews


OH and I'm not aloud to become a Jew, why? I'm a bastard boy... and we know how the old testament feals about bastrards. NO BASTARD SHALL ENTER THE JEWISH CONGREGATION FOR 10 GENERATIONS!!! Yet Christ DIED so that I MAY BE WELCOMED with open arms into a CHRISTIAN society instead of being SHUNNED and ENSLAVED by the RABIS!!!!
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
Uh oh I am a racist because I believe the Old Testament is fascist, racist, intolerance EMBODIED!!!
No, you're a racist because you are a Jew-hating nazi. That's something entirely different. Disbelieving the Old Testament makes you only a false Christian and a hypocrite. This is because Jesus said the following (Matthew 5:17-19):

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.


Quote:
I thank GOD Jesus came and ended the CRUCIFIXION of everyone who refused to forgive and LOVE their neighbors. Jesus is the first activist for Love in Tolerance and last in Jewish culture.
Don't you picture Jesus as being some liberal hippie. He makes it very clear what will happen if people displease him (Matthew 25:41):

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
.

Quote:
Jews are disgusting pigs and they CRUCIFIED Jesus for his LOVE AND COMPASSION and they all believe it was the right thing to do!!!!!
True Christians™ = Jews
I'm glad you finally have found the decency to admit that you're not a True Christian™. It only eludes me why Jews would be True Christians™, as they reject Christ, they will burn in hell together with stupid atheists like you. However, you haven't been making much sense at all before, so I wasn't expecting very much of you.
Quote:
OH and I'm not aloud to become a Jew, why? I'm a bastard boy... and we know how the old testament feals about bastrards. NO BASTARD SHALL ENTER THE JEWISH CONGREGATION FOR 10 GENERATIONS!!! Yet Christ DIED so that I MAY BE WELCOMED with open arms into a CHRISTIAN society instead of being SHUNNED and ENSLAVED by the RABIS!!!!
Ah, now I understand. You've been traumatized by Jews when you were young, which makes you spout all kinds of antisemitic ramblings. However, sorry to break this for you, but we follow the entire Bible, as all True Christians™ do. This includes Deuteronomy! So, please refrain from entering our church, you bastard boy.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
NewlySaved NewlySaved is offline
Unsaved Trash, nancyboy
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NewlySaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
No, you're a racist because you are a Jew-hating nazi. That's something entirely different.

See what I mean everyone? You attack the Jewish teachings of the Old Testament (Torah) and right away you must be a Nazi because you don't condone their archaic barbaric treating of women, gays, Jesus, and everyone who believes in equality!!!! The only difference is that the Jews don't spread their word or fight the wars, they use Christians as the scapegoats and money to pay others to fight for them.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
The Jewish TORAH is the most racist, abominable, creation ever made which is why Jesus protested. I HATE RACIST, ABONIMABLE, PRACTICING JEWS who read the TORAH and preach that RAPE IS WORTH 50 SHEKELS is in their synagogues.
Can't you read, boy?

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

This is what Jesus thought about the Old Testament. You may think it an easy option to leave the Old Testament out because it makes Christianity more comformable with your liberal, tree-hugging, pansy, pink-cloud fantasies about Jesus, but it makes you a hypocrite and a false Christian.

<--- NewlySaved's idea of God.

"I HATE RACIST JEWS!"

Quote:
You're the one calling me ethnic slurs! NAZI?!?!? LMAO!!! I AM THE ONE WHO DOESN'T SUPPORT THE OLD TESTAMENT, NOT YOU OR THE JEWS...
Are you completely out of your mind now? Since when is "nazi" an ethnic slur? It isn't really a race-specific word, you know.

And again, if you do not follow the Old Testament literally (except for the parts where Jesus explicitly gave us permission to do so, like the dietary laws), than you are in opposition to God, and you will be sodomized for all eternity by demons in Hell. And I must say, I'm not really sorry. I wouldn't like to share heaven with annoying little whiners like you.

Quote:
Your argument is the logical equivalent to me saying Nazis are great, so you say no the Nazis were genocidal racists and so I say NO YOU'RE A NAZI-HATING anti-GERMAN!!!!!
Yes, I hate nazism, as it is the godless product of evolutionism, catholicism, paganism, satanism, atheism and countless other unchristian philosophies. Additionally, its followers are generally stupid, uninteresting and possessed by demons, as you've shown multiple times by now.
And yes, I hate Germans as well, as it is a gay-loving atheist hellhole.
What was your point again?

Quote:
It is severely laughable but this is how the Jewish people get away with practicing the OLD TESTAMENT minus the NEW TESTAMENT. How crazy is that?????
Just about as crazy as practicing the New Testament without the Old Testament, I think.

Hypocrite.


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life

 
Posts: 2,446
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
See what I mean everyone? You attack the Jewish teachings of the Old Testament (Torah) and right away you must be a Nazi because you don't condone their archaic barbaric treating of women, gays, Jesus, and everyone who believes in equality!!!! The only difference is that the Jews don't spread their word or fight the wars, they use Christians as the scapegoats and money to pay others to fight for them.
Ah, you edited.
Again
No, you're a racist because you are a Jew-hating nazi. That's something entirely different. Disbelieving the Old Testament makes you only a false Christian and a hypocrite.

You are a Jew-hating nazi because you keep whining about the Jews suppressing you and helping Godly George W Bush in his Godly Crusade against Vietraq. This, in fact, is a good thing. The Jews are unwitting pawns when fighting for God in Israel. They will go to hell for rejecting Christ, of course.
If your only reason to hate Jews was biblical (as is mine), I wouldn't have attacked you, trust me. It is your hypocrisy in mutilating God's message which gets on my nerves!


Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 21,851
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! - 01-24-2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlySaved View Post
[...] Their GOD is the most intolerant sack of shit on planet earth.
But their God is our God. The difference is that (a) the jews killed Christ and (b) they never accepted that Jesus was part of the Trinity

Quote:
BOOK CHAPTER VERSE? LOVE THY NEIGHBOR is THE single MOST reason WHY people THE WORLD OVER convert!!!! [...]
and it is the most misunderstood 3 words of the Bible.

The people who convert because of that are invariably false Christians and are no more likely to be Saved™ than my dog.

Do a little research before posting (and try and avoid CapsLock): who do you think "thy neighbor" is?





“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
false christians, misinterpretation, stone the sinner!, stoning

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved