Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Woodland Prayer Retreat
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Langobard

Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Woodland Prayer Retreat - 05-16-2009, 09:42 PM

Its that time of season again. Me and my kin in Christ have gone to the backwoods to erect another addition to our prayer shack. We will spend 40 days and 40 nights here bathed in prayer.

Heres a pic of late Brother Irving with his dog Gabe standin in front of the renovated facade from last Febuary.

Were in the middle of a new additon to the prayer retreat. We are now installin sum closet sized prayer booths for private prayer.

In the prayer booths there are these little holes in the wall so you can strengthen yer bond in Christ between brethren with shared prayer instead. Its real easy. Just like the joy from yer tougue pass through the hole so that it reaches yer Brother. It doesnt matter who you pray with, just as long as your both praising the Lord in GLORY!

(#2)
Old
Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Woodland Prayer Retreat - 05-19-2009, 07:36 AM

I've seen one of those holes for praising Christ's glory before, but it was in a Catholic confession booth, right in front of the little pads where you kneel.

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Last edited by Mad Prophet Helmholtz; 05-19-2009 at 07:37 AM. Reason: spelling
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Langobard

Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Woodland Prayer Retreat - 05-19-2009, 11:10 AM

Why were you in a Catholic confession booth? Was it an undercover infiltration or is there somethin that you aint tellin us Helmheinz?