Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Satanic MTV christmas clip
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Satanic MTV christmas clip - 09-12-2009, 10:31 PM

Satan will rear his ugly head where ever children are. Another reason not to own a TV. This is an MTV commercial designed to bring our children to Satan. You can't turn on a television any more without being bombarded by satanic messages. I urge you all to smash your TV's before you find yourself face to face with the devil himself.

May God Bless all you and illuminate your path with His light.

38 John said to him, "Teacher, we saw someone driving out demons in your name, and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow us."
39 Jesus replied, "Do not prevent him. There is no one who performs a mighty deed in my name who can at the same time speak ill of me.
40 For whoever is not against us is for us. Mark 9:38-40.
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AntiChrist6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AntiChrist6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Satanic MTV christmas clip - 04-04-2010, 11:58 PM

You are the first person i have ever heard to link salt with satanism. Also a girl won't be sacrificed because she spilled soup on. It even more amazes me that you seem to know so much about satanism. All of these connections, even though quite creative, are insane. These connections don't exist in the video at all. A decoration fell on a man with his sleeve on fire so he represents satan? That can't be right. Stop trying to make false truths and go die in a corner.
(#3)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Satanic MTV christmas clip - 04-05-2010, 12:03 AM

What is your obsession with bringing up dead threads?

Drama queen