Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The Corona Virus
Reload this Page Oh my goodness! Doesn’t Brother Larry live in New York?
The Corona Virus Among the seven last plagues.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Oh my goodness! Doesn’t Brother Larry live in New York? - 03-28-2020, 09:40 PM

After watching Fox News and them saying the epicenter of the hoax virus is in New York, I suddenly remember Brother Larry mentioning that he lives in New York whole waiting for his housing application in Freehold to go through. Brother Larry, I hope that the devil has not plagued your insides and that you are still well and know that I am always thinking about you.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Suspected incel due to how boring and witless he is

How dumb can you get? Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs

IAmTheTrueVillageIdiot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IAmTheTrueVillageIdiot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IAmTheTrueVillageIdiot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IAmTheTrueVillageIdiot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Icon47 Re: Oh my goodness! Doesn’t Brother Larry live in New York? - 03-28-2020, 10:15 PM

New York is a libturd hole, but we can make it American again.

I am wrong here.
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Oh my goodness! Doesn’t Brother Larry live in New York? - 03-30-2020, 02:56 PM

I'm sure Brother Larry is doing well. A Godly man like him is no doubt given the protection that the Lord promises in Exodus 15:26. I'm sure his merry heart will help as well (Proverbs 17:22).

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5