Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

View Poll Results: Should I bash them with rocks or drown them slowly?
Bash their skulls! 46 24.60%
Drown them slowly! 99 52.94%
Other - Please explain 42 22.46%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed child impersonator
Under Investigation

Rides the Short Bus Aspergers Retard Posting Full of it

Yulenka is a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Yulenka is a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 03-29-2016, 08:20 AM

I heard a comment on TV the other that if you watch an animal closely you can learn a lot. I definitely agree. I watch my cats and try to interact with them at times on their level and study their reactions. I’ve learned many things; one of the most confusing is that they seem to be convinced that even though I am bigger and stronger, they are smarter. Most cat owners would quickly agree, but few would question why. How can a cat really think for a moment that it is smarter than a person? How can they fail to see the superiority of human intelligence? I know I’m smarter than they are, and yet I could never convince them of that.

I've killed one of them in front of them, But they're still eating out of the palm of my hand and thinking they are smarter than me!