Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!)
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#61)
Old
Female unsaved trash, the provider of claims instead of evidence, and very boring
Under Investigation

Brain cancer level boring

Praisejesu-s is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Praisejesu-s is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Praisejesu-s is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!) - 05-24-2019, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandinavy View Post
Beat your autist child until it stops being autistic? That's insane you child abuser! Autism, or any other sickness, isn't a thing you choose to have. You're born with it. I sit in a wheelchair, but don't tell me it's because I don't follow every single word of god!

You should stop hating on Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Catholics and other religious groups, as well as homosexuals. I thought the Bible told to love your enemies?

You say that the X-Box, Minecraft, Diablo, Pacman, Disney, My Little Pony and many other things are made by Satan. But it isn't! Games can't be satanic and objects can't hate you or do things on purpose.

Just say I live in "Communist Europistan", because I don't care. Just say that I will end up in hell, because I don't believe in either hell or heaven. Just delete my comment and ban me from the forum, but that won't change my meaning. You say you support freedom of speech, but you certainly don't.

And I admit, I'm an enemy of god, an enemy of you and an enemy of this forum. Now delete my comment so that nobody can see what I posted, but I will hate this religion and it's supporters as long as i live.
I somewhat agree with this guy on the autism. I think it's time I change religions, as this guy thinks you can PUNCH AND BEAT the autism out of a child. Call me an enemy, I don't care. Beacause I have multiple alternate accounts that will haunt you forever. >: ) Atheists are better than you Baptists. Plus, I ain't even Christian. Rot 5 feet under the surface of the spherical Earth, ***useless ad hominem insults removed by moderators***.