Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page My welcome thread i guess.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Rocks For Brains, Unsaved trash, hopelessly weird

Cutter Facepalm Langobard

Emily Brent is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Emily Brent is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My welcome thread i guess. - 11-15-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
If they are not cats, how much lower order are we talking about? Rats? Cockroaches?!?

There are girls from clean, decent families. Then there are such girls born foundling, unwanted. They came from alleys of London, which I might add, a sink of depravity; a Godless desert of vice filled with filthy people doing filthy things with their unmentionables. Who else would take spawn from such?

Oh, they are more useful than cats, mind you, if we are going by a spectrum of lowliness, well beyond the realm of botflies, weevils, aphids and bullet ants, we find the common Jew at the very bottom. We can't deny, whenever there's a problem, Jews are the bottom of it.

No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.