Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello! Southamerican follower tired of satan (CURSED HIS EXISTANCE!)
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy Wetback
Under Investigation

Dad_and_Husband is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Dad_and_Husband is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello! Southamerican follower tired of satan (CURSED HIS EXISTANCE!) - 09-05-2015, 11:32 AM

Hello fellow fighters of real freedom. I am happy to be surrounded by followers of Jesus -Viva Jesus, mi Rey- and not being persecuted by my beliefs.

My name is Diego Armand Clark. I am, as my name indicates, a Dad and Husband. I am Dad of four kids and wife of my only woman in my life, my Josefina.

My dad was american, he had to come to Argentina to avoid the rampant liberals poisoning the soil. He came to this country in the middle of the best government, a government that destroyed corruption and the corrupted, a government that destroyed all that liberal perversion and the worst of sins:

COMMUNISM

But sadly in 1983 our country went BACK INTO CORRUPTION AND LIBERALS AND FASCISM-COMMUNISM. Since then, the country is going down the drain and nobody is doing anything to help:
· A disgusting pedophile Pope that is alcoholic and tells kids to "make a mess" while promoting alcohol, ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE AND COMMUNISM. What's next? Mastubating to an image of Mary?
· Feminism -or should I say fascist opression of the sons of God -Viva Diosito- that tries to destroy families and impose a culture that pretty much is a copy of the Islamic State.
· "INCLUSIVE MARRIAGE" where gay, homosexuals, gay lesbians, sodomites and homosexual travestites can marry.
· Deals with the sionism international. Sionists are trying to destroy baptists in Argentina. In fact they have GANGS in the streets of Buenos Aires that ATTACK baptists.
· We can't buy dollars! How can we grow as christians if we can't use money blessed by God itself!
· Deals with the Islamic State and Iran. My god I can't even keep going on this.
· The perversion of the CATHOLIC CHURCH.
· KIDS BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION AND THEY THINK CREATIONISM IS FOR IDIOTS.
And I could keep going but I don't wanna faint.

My dad died ten years ago and I felt alone and left by God. So I tried drugs like alcohol and tobacco, I ate a lot and I became obese. Then one day I realized that I couldn't kept going, I looked myself in the mirror and I realized that I was fat because the devil was growing inside of me.

So I turned to Jesus like my father thought me, but I made a huge mistake by turning into the CATHOLIC SINFUL CHURCH. However, since Jesus -Viva Cristo Rey- acts in weird ways, I realized that everything they said was basically wrong. HAVE YOU REALIZED HOW THEY CONTRADICT THEMSELVES SO MUCH?????''''''

I argued with the priest everyday, I even met the soon-to-be Pope Francis (or should I say AntiChrist??) but all I heard were excuses, sexual homosexuality, gay perversionism and communism.

So a friend of my youth, Michael Sawin, asked me to come back to the REAL Church, so I did. Eventually I gave up on mental masturbation, gluttony, drug abuse and lazyness. Now I wake up everyday, I pray, then I work really hard, then I pray again. My dad thought me well, and I will make him very happy. I know he is smiling me from the heavens, next to Jesus, and telling me to keep going.

I now arrived here because I wanna learn more and maybe, some day, help expand this church into foreign lands. I hope you are able to welcome me into your congregation, I can't stop reading this forum. I feel like I'm at home, and I will work hard for your acceptance.

I'll leave with my favourite argument against gay marriage (sorry if my translation is not 100% accurate):
Lev 18:22 ... and with a man you will NOT sleep the same way you do with a woman, for an abomination it is.

THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE - Dios mio -

Antichrist Francis drinking "Fernet" in public.
Fernet is made by mixing drugs with Coca-Cola and alcohol. Usually they put cocaine and marijuana.

Thanks and God Bless you all, magnificent souls.