Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum
Reload this Page Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)
WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum A seasonal forum hosted by cyber Bridesmaids, Daisy Mae Johnson, Sister Mary Etheldreda and Sister Talitha . Groomly advice is also offered from Best Man, Pastor Zeke!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mahalia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9) - 05-26-2019, 11:52 PM

What? okay, I understand. People who wear slutty clothes are more likely to get raped. But what about me? I was thirteen and wearing sweats and a baggy sweatshirt. I barely even looked like a girl, let alone slut. So how was I acting slutty? I was walking home from my friends house, happy and innocent. When I was forcefully grabbed and taking to a fence and raped. How was I dressed like a slut? I don't think I was. My parents never let me even wear shorts, they thought it was slutty. And what do I do now? it's been four years. Do I marry him? A homeless man who died two years later jumping in front of a car? What do you do? Because I am not marrying ashes. I hope I'm not appearing rude but the fact that you say that only sluts get raped is confusing to me, I know a girl who was raped in her home at midnight. Someone broke in and raped her. What was she wearing? A nightgown.