Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Advice for an emo kid
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 03:21 AM

Brothers and Sisters, I met a little emo girl on my street today. She was very sad and crying. I asked her what was wrong.

She wailed, "I don't remember if it's across the road, or down the street!" Well, it was obvious! Her mommy had sent her to the store, perhaps for a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter, and she'd gotten lost in her drug- and self-pity-induced haze.

Well, since there clearly wasn't a shop across the road from us, I told her to go down the street, following it closely, until she reached the very end. There, she would find what she was looking for.

Before leaving her, I handed her a Chick Tract telling her how Jesus hates Goths and Emos, and they will all burn in Hell.

Have you ever had the opportunity to offer a little emo or goth some healthy guidance? What did you say or do?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 03:37 AM

I usually just wave my fist at them shouting, "Repent before it's too late!"

I get so worked up that froth starts forming around my mouth.

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

madguitarist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 05:17 AM

I say simply this. "You should seek counselling, and find God. However, seeing as how you're likely to do neither, it's not down the road, nor is it across the tracks. It's straight through the jugular."

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord...not a pitch perfect, melodic, musically correct noise...just joyful.
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: In Germany, preaching to the unsaved masses! Glory!
RevColinJamesTodd is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Have you ever had the opportunity to offer a little emo or goth some healthy guidance? What did you say or do?
I usually just punch them in the face, and yell "That was from baby Jesus, you worthless little freak! He hates you, and I hate you too!"

It's really all these wiccers deserve. Praise sweet baby Jesus!
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevColinJamesTodd View Post
I usually just punch them in the face, and yell "That was from baby Jesus, you worthless little freak! He hates you, and I hate you too!"
Praise indeed, Brother Todd. You know, it is easy to forget what these children REALLY are. Remembering only a few hundred years ago we'd be dragging them out of our towns and stoning them to death, or burning them alive for witchcraft. All according to Bible teachings.

It's your sort of no-nonsense no-bs caring True Christian attitude, that may just get through to these children. They don't need no touchy-feely nampy-pampy sissy new-age therapy crap. Sitting around like a bunch of hippies, talking about their 'feelings', like a whole mess of immature teenage girls. Having preachers being all 'nice' to them, creeping around the subject trying not 'hurt' their pathetic 'feelings', when they all spit on Jesus and hate God! "Boo-hoo-hoo .. I dress like a sissy and kiss other boys 'cause no-one really loves me".... who cares! It's about time people gave these loser-tards something REAL to cry about! You know, the World would be a MUCH better place if more people put these whiny-ass gothic emo fags in their places.

Tell it like it is, Brother Todd. Tell it like it is! Glory!
(#6)
Old
Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Christian™ Silver Tither True Christian Lady Christian Love Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 12:28 PM

I usually hand them one of these:

DELIVERANCE TRACT

Have you prayed for the same old problem time and time again? Have you been prayed for at church to no avail for fear, depression, temper, etc.? If it hasn't worked, you need DELIVERANCE (DRIVING OUT OF DEMONS). It works!

JESUS CHRIST said in MATTHEW 10:8-"Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, DRIVE OUT DEMONS: Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give."

MARK 16:17-"And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in MY NAME they will DRIVE OUT DEMONS..."

LUKE 13:32-"...I DRIVE OUT DEMONS and perform healings today and tomorrow..."

WE HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO DID NOT HAVE DEMONS

Joel 2:32 And whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be DELIVERED. . .

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

JESUS' ministry was threefold: He taught, healed the sick and drove out demons.

JESUS said in Mark 16:17, "if you believe you will drive out demons".

In Matthew 15:22-26 and Mark 7:25-27 the heathen woman wanted a demon driven out of her daughter. In these scriptures JESUS speaks of DELIVERANCE as the children's bread. Thus DELIVERANCE is for the children of God.

JESUS speaking to Peter said, "get behind me Satan", when Peter let the demon speak through him.

Mark 7:21-23 JESUS said out of the heart of man comes base and wicked thoughts, sexual immorality, stealing, murder, adultery, coveting (a greedy desire to have more wealth), dangerous and destructive wickedness, deceit, unrestrained (indecent) conduct, an evil eye (envy), slander, pride, foolishness, all these evil [purposes and desires] come from within, and they make the man unclean and render him unhallowed.

Hosea 4:6 God said my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

The churches today do not teach nor do they understand what demons are.

Fear, anger, temper, depression, suicide, diseases of all kinds, etc. are demons. In Mark 7-21-23 above JESUS himself named several demons.

People go to church and have prayer for years for situations that are caused by demons. The only way to have the situations changed is to have the demons cast out.
CURSES Galatians 3:13 says that JESUS became a curse for us. In the Greek this word curse means curse, not sin. The curses were not instantly broken in our lives with salvation. Just as you were not healed when you were saved (unless you received a miracle) the curses were not broken and the demons didn't come out. You must appropriate this by breaking the curse in The Name of JESUS. Unless these words were spoken, it did not happen.

Deuteronomy 27 and 28 talk about the Blessings and Curses and how they passed down to the third and fourth generations (four generations is 160 years).

Deuteronomy 23 speaks of a 10 generation (400 years) curse if someone in your family line had an illegitimate child. This curse causes sexual problems and sexual diseases along with other problems.

These curses must be broken in THE NAME OF JESUS and the demons cast out.
Witchcraft is another 160 year curse. Have you read your horoscope in the paper or magazine? You (innocently) put a curse on you, your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Again, these must be broken in THE NAME OF JESUS after repentance and renouncing.

Breaking curses and casting out demons is the answer to your problems.
The word salvation is listed in the bible 163 times. The Greek definition for this word lists names such as: health, healing, prosperity, etc. However, in every definition the word deliver or DELIVERANCE is used.

JESUS IS THE DELIVERER

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Uncle Fester is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-11-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevColinJamesTodd View Post

It's really all these wiccers deserve. Praise sweet baby Jesus!
oh the violence is sublime you wanna come sleep with me but please have that same voracious attitude once you enter my sister and i

Change my god damn name back to morticia and i will behave a little but not much
(#8)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-11-2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
oh the violence is sublime you wanna come sleep with me but please have that same voracious attitude once you enter my sister and i
There are so many things wrong with that sentence, I'm not even going to try to decipher it and rebuke you.

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016

(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

hellsnymph is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-12-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
There are so many things wrong with that sentence, I'm not even going to try to decipher it and rebuke you.

OH SHUT UP YOU HAGGARD OLD COW
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-12-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsnymph View Post
OH SHUT UP YOU HAGGARD OLD COW
What the hell is wrong with you? That's a very rude and disrespectful way to speak to Sister VictoryOS.

Are you one of those emo kids that need straightening out?

says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

hellsnymph is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-12-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr_Doktor Phd. View Post
What the hell is wrong with you? That's a very rude and disrespectful way to speak to Sister VictoryOS.

Are you one of those emo kids that need straightening out?

no i am Morticia sister of Morgaine.

we were both sentenced to quarantine remember
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-12-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsnymph View Post
no i am Morticia sister of Morgaine.

we were both sentenced to quarantine remember
I see that you got your Godly reward.

Burn in Hell wench!

(#13)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM

What in the world is a Hell Snymph, anyway? A particularly evil Smurf?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

caspar is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 06:28 PM

Let me ask you all something. What has a Goth or Emo kid ever done to you? NOTHING! I am a goth yet i believe Jesus will comeback and take those who believe in him up to heaven where they will sit on the right hand of God. I know you are probably thinking like 'Oh my Goodness a Goth knowing who Jesus Christ is!'. Of course i know who he is. I am growing up in a christian home, going to church and i go to a christian school. I know that if i treat others with kindness and believe and obey God's word that i will go to heaven when Jesus comes back.
God loves everyone no matter what. He doesn't hate the person he hates the sin and does not want to see them go to hell. Yes there are some goths who do worship satan etc.. but there are such people who are goths and worship Jesus Christ. For Example: http://www.gothicchristianity.com/05gathering.html
http://www.christiangoth.com/
(#15)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 07:01 PM

Don't you dark, dank, melancholy, black hair-dyed, black fingernail polish wearing, Mime make-up wearing, self mutilating, boring, witless, hapless, blithering gothtards ever do ANYTHING but whine and complain?

Sheesh go burn yourselves with cigarettes already and leave us nice True Christians™ alone.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#16)
Old

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly_Apparition View Post
Let me ask you all something. What has a Goth or Emo kid ever done to you?
Well, let's start with the total assault on our senses. The putrid smell, the horrid makeup, the atrocious music. I'm sure you have a terrible taste to you and your nasty tangled matted hair probably isn't so pleasant to touch. Jesus surely wants you to take a shower every once in a while. You can't honestly tell me you slather your unclean bodies with black makeup and then trot down to the corner church. There's no way.

in 2016

(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 07:51 PM

last time i checked we were not cannibals. Second MY hair isn't mated. I take a bath about everyday, i hardly EVER wear make-up. I have other colored clothing besides black. My hair is brown not black. i only have two piercings and they are on the ear. I don't wear make-up to church i just get up, get-dressed, eat and go. i go to a Church of Christ and i go to Lee's Summit Community Christian School. Where i have had Apologetics which is a systematic defense of christianity. in which we read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis and Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey.
so explain to me how me being goth is bad.
(#18)
Old

Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 07:54 PM

Quote:
last time i checked we were not cannibals.
Last time I checked, nobody accused you of being cannibals. But now that you mention it, it really wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
so explain to me how me being goth is bad.
I already did. Explain to me your aversion to the shift key. Your spelling is pretty good though, I have to give you credit on that. Do you use Firefox?

in 2016

(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 08:01 PM

No, it's called i went to school. I have Internet Explorer.
No I don'r eat other humans, being goth does not make me a devil woshiper, i am just another person with a diffrent style of dress, i believe Jesus is going to come back and get those who obeyed him and The Word.
(#20)
Old

Default Re: Advice for an emo kid - 05-21-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
No, it's called i went to school.
Um, I'm not sure which question you're trying to answer there. It seems like you're saying you don't know how to use a shift key properly because you went to school. That makes absolutely no sense, so I'll allow you extra time to gather your thoughts and post something intelligible. No rush.

in 2016