Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory!
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-16-2008, 10:13 PM

The news we've been waiting for just in! Glory!

See, you don't need no fancy DNA evidence or a fair trial when goths are involved. You just need to look at the freak to KNOW he's guilty. If it were up to me, ALL goths would be thrown in Prison. It's where they belong. I hope he rots in Hell!

Name:  lukemitchell3.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  19.2 KB

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/may/16/scotland.ukcrime

Quote:
Boyfriend loses appeal bid in Jodi Jones murder

Luke Mitchell, the teenager convicted of murdering his girlfriend Jodi Jones, has failed in a bid to have his conviction overturned.

Mitchell was found guilty in 2005 of killing 14-year-old Jodi, who had gone missing after going out to meet him in June 2003.

The 19-year-old was detained for life with a minimum of 20 years in prison after the longest single-accused trial in Scottish legal history.

But his lawyers have argued Mitchell was the victim of a miscarriage of justice and that an "enduring sense of unease" surrounded the evidence.
However, Scotland's highest judge, Lord Justice General Lord Hamilton, ruled today that the appeal against conviction was refused.

Sitting alongside Lords Osborne and Kingarth, at the court of criminal appeal in Edinburgh, he said: "The court is satisfied that there was sufficient evidence in law upon which a verdict of guilty could be returned."

Jodi was stripped, tied up and stabbed to death in woods near her home in Dalkeith, Midlothian, on June 30 2003. Her windpipe had been cut and the main artery in her neck was severed almost all the way through.
Her body lay behind a wall alongside a walkway known as the Roan's Dyke path.

More than 200 police were involved in the inquiry, taking 3,150 statements from more than 2,000 people.

The appeal court found that crucial evidence came from Andrina Bryson, a witness for the prosecution, who testified to seeing a male and a female at a specific time on the day of Jodi's death.

Lord Hamilton addressed the six grounds of appeal put forward by Mitchell's defence and rejected each one of them in turn.

Mitchell, who was also 14 at the time, has always denied killing the schoolgirl.

The defence counsel, Donald Findlay QC, said there was not enough evidence to find his client guilty beyond reasonable doubt and that police made errors in their investigation.

The defence also claimed the case was heard too close to the crime scene and that "emotional" media coverage after Jodi's death would have had the greatest impact in the minds of people living in and around Edinburgh.

The murder weapon has never been recovered and there was no credible DNA evidence linking Mitchell to the killing.

As she left court this morning, Mitchell's mother, Corinne, defended her son, saying: "Luke's innocent — the fight goes on."

Jodi's mother, Judith, spoke of feeling, "relief, total relief".

The solicitor general, Frank Mulholland QC, said he was pleased the conviction had been upheld: "The decision of the appeal court will be a comfort to Jodi's family that justice has been done."
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 06:21 AM

So you would trow me in jail too Rev?? Although I never did anything wrong.
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
So you would trow me in jail too Rev?? Although I never did anything wrong.
You have stated on many previous occasions that you are **not** a Goth, only your girlfriend is a Goth.

Are you now admitting that you are a Goth?

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 06:52 AM

Where did I stated I'm not a Goth??
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 07:05 AM

Mien Gott, you are a Goth. I'll look for those posts that you claim to be not Goth.

says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr_Doktor Phd. View Post
Mien Gott, you are a Goth. I'll look for those posts that you claim to be not Goth.

I never claimed I'm not a Goth, It's more the opposite, I'm proud that I am a Goth.
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 08:38 AM

Do you have any pics you want to post showing yourself as a Goth? Get one with a gas mask on if you don't want to show your face. Or you can photoshop a gas mask on.

I haven't looked for the damning evidence of your Gothic denialism yet.

(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 10:42 AM

Alright, I concede your point you heathen Goth. You have always claimed to be lowlife Goth.

You presented yourself as a man of (albeit false) "science" and I always sensed more in you, and that the only depravity in your life was that easy Goth "chick" girl friend of yours.

Even though you did display a weakness towards prostitutes because you considered them fun, that was understandable because you had not yet discovered Jesus.

I accept the fact now that all I was doing was casting pearls before swine and that you are not even worth spitting on.

What a waste. I had such big plans for you. I was looking forward to the day when you struck your first match that would light the flames so that a witch could burn.

Got question for you Snotty. Do you practice witchcraft and fornicate with spirits?

(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 'The Dalkeith Ripper' loses right to appeal! Glory! - 05-17-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
I never claimed I'm not a Goth, It's more the opposite, I'm proud that I am a Goth.
PROUD to be a Goth? PROUD?? I just choked on my Starbucks coffee when I read that! Hilarious! It's like saying 'PROUD to be a pedophile! Son, you should be a comedian! Thanks for that....seriously.... I don't think I've laughed so much in years.

And, YES, I WOULD throw you in jail too. It's where you freaks belong!