Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

cheesynibbles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cheesynibbles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cheesynibbles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? - 12-19-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
You can usually tell within a few seconds by looking at their jewelery, bumper stickers or if they mention Jesus.

If they don't, I ask them if they are a Christian. If they say no, I ask them if I can witness to them. If they say they aren't interested, I have nothing to do with them. If they reject my LORD and Savior, they aren't worth my time. I do as Jesus commands us to.

Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

At that point I don't have to worry about loving them anymore, do I?
Question: If someone is born but are told by nobody about Jesus or God, what happens to them???