Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Update: I'm staying with Peg Straponsky
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Update: I'm staying with Peg Straponsky - 08-31-2015, 02:58 PM

In June, as you have likely heard, my husband Gary opened a spam email which caused some pictures and videos to be downloaded onto his computer. The email also contained a Trojan virus that sent these files to several coworkers, one of whom went to the police. As a result of this terrible accident, Gary has lost his job and could face years behind bars. This is an incredibly difficult situation for our family and we appreciate all of your prayers.

The long and short of it is that Gary will need to focus all of his energies and attention on the legal battle ahead. While he has my unconditional support, the best way for me to show that support right now is by leaving him alone with his lawyer Mark, away from womanly distractions and nagging. Unfortunately, the stress of our hardship has also affected my cooking and Gary has opted for frozen pizza every night this summer. It would probably be a good idea if no one called or visited 26 Deuteronomy Drive until this is all cleared up.

For the time being, I will be staying with my good friend Peg Straponsky. Some of you have probably met Peg at church functions, while others may know her from her motorcycle repair business, Diesel Sisters. She's a very sweet lady, if a little rough around the edges. You can replace my old home phone number with 515-958-3106.