Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page God Hates Afghanistan!!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Zachariah Do-Good is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry God Hates Afghanistan!! - 02-14-2011, 02:08 PM

This is not the proper section for this thread. mods please move it but i came across it and wanted to share my views and a few other people’s views.

God Hates Afghanistan. . War, famine, poverty, disasters, corrupt government, kidnapping, murder, drug trade, you name it! Afghanistan's got it and more! It's hard to find a more vile place and that makes Afghanistan the perfect place for doomed america to be deployed at right now. Those filthy troops fit right in with Afghanistan's filthy ways of living. God has wrought a righteous judgment against these people and has
discomfited them greatly.

Psalm 53:5

John 1:10
  • Afghan Girls Burn Themselves to Escape Marriage” - 17 –year-old Shirin had been brought to the Herat Regional Hospital Burns Unit a few days before we met her...In the first seven months of this year, medical staff at the Herat’s burns unit – the only one of its kind in the entire country – said they have seen 51 cases of female self-immolation – only 13 have survived.
  • According to NGOs, 90 Percent of Afghan Woman are Abused” - According to nongovernmental agencies, 90% of Afghan women are victims of domestic abuse.
  • Afghan Woman Ousted from Her Home By Husband Dies of Cold
  • Father Kills Daughter in Sar-i-Pul Province of Afghanistan”– A father beat his 19-year-old daughter who refused to marry a 12-year-old boy.
  • The Tribulations of Child-bearing Children” – Rabia, 14, is expect her first child almost a year after getting married to Haji Oadullah, aged 49, his second wife. She is supposed to deliver in a few days, but this is her first visit to a health center. She is fortunate...Men often don’t allow their pregnant women to go to hospitals and doctors.
  • Afghan Woman Among Worst Off in World” Afghan women are among the worst off in the world, violence against them is endemic and Afghanistan’s government fails to protect them from crimes such as rape and murder.
Kidnapping, Selling and Trafficking Human Beings – The U.S. government states that Afghanistan is a source and destination country for buying and selling women and children (and men for that matter) for the purpose of sexual exploitation and forced labor. Here is a quote: “Afghan children are trafficked within the country for commercial sexual exploitation, forced marriage to settle debts or disputes, forced begging, debt bondage, service as child soldiers, and other forms of forced labor. Afghan women and girls are also trafficked internally and to Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Oman and elsewhere in the Gulf for commercial sexual exploitation. Kidnapping is also a favorite crime of the Taliban.
Polygamy – Interestingly, divorce is highly frowned upon in Afghanistan. So, what is a guy to do if he hates his wife and divorce is out of the question – polygamy of course! Polygamy or having simultaneous multiple wives is permitted in Afghanistan. The standard of one husband, one wife, one lifetime can be discarded like yesterday’s trash. Of late, the practice of polygamy has somewhat fallen out of style, not because it is wrong, but because most men simply cannot afford it. Nice.
If there is a bright spot in Afghanistan it is that homosexuality is illegal and divorce is rare. Yet this does not seem much of consolation when all of the other standards of God are thrown out and replaced with heathen idol

I found a website that gave me alot of this info it was very informing.
Kill all em Afghans!!!

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 109:4-21: