Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page STOP being Left-handed!!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1021)
Old
Unsaved trash, chronic masterbator

Perv Sissy Cry Baby Cancer on Society Full of it Aspergers The Dimmest Light of the Month Award

Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 05:59 PM

dolores,

Hello Mr. Thomas, and welcome to this forum! I hope you will find here answers to questions you seek. This community may seem rough on the edges but they mean well, they really want you, and everybody else here, to read the Bible and accept it as is rather than as we would like it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Thomas
No, I believe having an open mind,

That is a great thing to believe.

Quote:
seeing the miracle that is all around us

Which miracles are you talking about here, Mr. Thomas? Because there is a lot of ethnic cleansing, exploitation, disease, and other forms of suffering in the world, and for me, all that makes seeing the good things more difficult.

Quote:
and respecting it as well as ALL of gods creations as equals will though.

OK. So you are saying that a KKK member or a neonazi should be treated with equal respect as any other person. I won't argue with that, but the fact you are talking about "God's creations" means your mind is less open than you would want us to believe. Did you consider the possibility that nothing in this world is God's creation?

Quote:
but I respect the fact that men should not be the ones doing that judging in the name of ANY one!

So, we should get rid of the police, judges, and juries? Just let everybody do their thing without judging them nor putting away those who harm others?

Quote:
I have enough respect for God to believe he has it figured out without our help

Again, your closed mind is showing. How do you know there is a God? If there is a God, how do you know He cares about people

and

Hello Mr. Thomas. Thank you for your kind reply to a small part of my post.

What I am wondering, is how come you still claim to believe in a God that created stuff on Earth despite your knowledge of borrowings within ancient religions?

Because I look at the same evidence and it just looks made up to me. Plus, when I look at all the hatred and suffering created by religions, I cannot stop myself from wondering why God would permit such atrocities - does He like it? Does He not care? Is He unable to help - in which case it would be completely useless to pray to Him? Or - and this is where you need to keep your mind really widely open - maybe He does not exist at all?

maybe you have a memory problem? You asked all of this BEFORE any of the accusations of plagiarism. hopefully this alleviates your confusion. Re-reading these does make one wonder why mary and joanna would be asking the opinion of someone who says they do not believe god exists...
(#1022)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Thomas View Post
dolores,

maybe you have a memory problem? You asked all of this BEFORE any of the accusations of plagiarism. hopefully this alleviates your confusion.
It does, thank you, Mr. Thomas. I completely forgot about these, since you kept ignoring them, I just gave up on them.

Quote:
Re-reading these does make one wonder why mary and joanna would be asking the opinion of someone who says they do not believe god exists...
The answer you seek is in this post by Mrs. Lytton Vasey. Second paragraph, last sentence. You see, it is possible to disagree on some issues with a person while agreeing on others. Mind boggling as it may appear, it is actually possible!

Now that we have cleared these issues, I am impatiently waiting for your thoughtful essay defending the thesis that my arguments are amateur. I do expect a critical engagement with my arguments, while avoiding traps of common logical fallacies!

By the way - you really should learn how to quote properly.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(#1023)
Old

Perv Sissy Cry Baby Cancer on Society Full of it Aspergers The Dimmest Light of the Month Award

Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jonathan Thomas is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 06:17 PM

[DISGUSTING IMAGES OF MILLIONS OF WOULD-BE SOLDIERS OF CHRIST DELETED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 09-30-2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: ew
(#1024)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Plus, when I look at all the hatred and suffering created by religions, I cannot stop myself from wondering why God would permit such atrocities - does He like it? Does He not care? Is He unable to help - in which case it would be completely useless to pray to Him? Or - and this is where you need to keep your mind really widely open -
This is the Great Hoax New Atheists have been telling their patrons for years now. They throw this out so the new recruits of Satan's army don't feel guilty for sinning, for throwing life away in a tissue or the bottom of a dirty sock, for sleeping in on Sunday rather than going to church and singing hymns and listening to how the Word of God can apply to their lives today.

Quote:
maybe He does not exist at all?
Nonsense. Jesus is all-knowing and all-powerful. He created the world out of nothingness through the Mighty and Divine Power of His Word. History shows He punished mankind for being gullible and prideful, and so He eventually incarnated Himself in Human flesh and came down to shed His Own Blood so He could adhere to His Own rules for the sake of those of us who believe. The Word of God tells us He floated up through the clouds and is seated in Heaven where we cannot see Him but nevertheless He can see and hear and silently communicate with us. This is self evident to anyone who pays attention to reality.

But if you like to pretend in the magical explanation that in the beginning there was nothing, and nothing became everything with no cause whatsoever, have at it. The world will laugh at you and you, and rightfully so. Then Jesus will (Psalms 2:4), and righteously so!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#1025)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 06:24 PM

dolores,

The answer you seek is in this post by Mrs. Lytton Vasey. Second paragraph, last sentence. You see, it is possible to disagree on some issues with a person while agreeing on others. Mind boggling as it may appear, it is actually possible!

Not on this site it is not. Lets see, any true christians feel that there is no god?
You agree, or do you damn her to eternal hellfire?

And I know how to quote, but this is a forum and as such I could care less about being grammatically correct. The purpose is getting your point across. Were I writing in order to be published or graded, I would actually feel inclined to be more professional. Same reason Plagiarism does not apply here actually
(#1026)
Old
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
dolores,
Quote:

Not on this site it is not. Lets see, any true christians feel that there is no god?
No. That is what defines them as Christians, they believe in God.
Quote:
You agree, or do you damn her to eternal hellfire?
Are you talking to me? Yes, I know I am in danger of eternal hellfire in case if Judeo-Christian God exists.

What does that have to do with the issue I have raised, that it is possible to agree on some issues while disagreeing on other?

Quote:
And I know how to quote, but this is a forum and as such I could care less about being grammatically correct.
It's not about being grammatically correct, it is about being comprehensible.

You start a quote with [ quote] - without the extra space, as I want to show you the command rather than trigger it - and you end a quote with [ /quote]. Not rocket science, really.

Quote:
The purpose is getting your point across.
No, the purpose of a forum is to reach a conclusion, distilling a synthesis between the thesis and antithesis.

If you just want to get your point across without listening to others, feel free to create a blog.
Quote:
Were I writing in order to be published or graded, I would actually feel inclined to be more professional.
Then what incentive would I, or anyone else on this forum, have to engage in a discussion with you?
Quote:
Same reason Plagiarism does not apply here actually
I am sorry, but that's baloney, and you yourself have proven that in the definition of plagiarism you have provided:

Quote:
According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, to "plagiarize" means:
  • to use (another's production) without crediting the source
Do I understand correctly, that you are not willing to critically discuss the text you plagiarized, and you are not willing to prove your thesis regarding the quality of my arguments?

Well, at least I tried. I rest my case.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Last edited by Dolores de Barriga; 09-30-2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Added quote
(#1027)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 07:06 PM

dolores,

read again my posts. if you do not want to i will summarize;

reproducing without citing is an example of how plagiarism was carried out. NOT the definition! again, Plagiarism must include the intent of fraud. But way to cherry pick!

Also, getting your point across is indeed a key factor in discussion in order to reach said conclusion. my point being the antithesis to your thesis.

And yes, I will address your other requests. Hold your horses lol It would be easier to get to your questions if people would not keep whining with slanderous infractions. Perhaps this is not the best place to discuss though? I actually do appreciate your valid and worthwhile commentary and value real thinking. I apologize if I insulted you or demeaned your comments as yours were the most thought out I have seen aside from maybe elmer white. And although our definitions of plagiarism differs, I would like to say that most of what got posted without citation was in a frantic defense against multiple people. And I actually would start citing in a discussion with you if i referenced others, but I was enjoying riling people up over it. The fact is though, citing does not matter to me much on here because half the people here do not even read it after seeing anything that does not fit into their little box. And being that most of what I posted without citation can be seen posted in numerous different threads by people who did cite and were banned from the site. As such, it is a reasonable assumption that this community would know it was not mine and there would be no confusion. Indeed, one of the infractions i received from mary even stated that one post was "all over the internet" But I will try to be more respectful to you as you have done for me.

Oh and no, I was not asking you about the belief in god. I was asking people like mary who responded exactly as I expected. I wanted to show that yes, rational people can have differences but you should not assume these people feel that way. there is even a post on here entitled "god hates rational thinking"
(#1028)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
I wanted to show that yes, rational people can have differences
In all my days, I never knew until you came and showed me the light! This must be why you have the light bulb of the month award.

Quote:
there is even a post on here entitled "god hates rational thinking"
Imagine that! A thread on a church forum talking about what the Bible says!

Will wonders never cease?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#1029)
Old
True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Crown of Incorruptibility God's chosen ones Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
The answer you seek is in this post by Mrs. Lytton Vasey. Second paragraph, last sentence.

Mrs Barruga, I find myself ever so slightly embarrassed here. I would never have referred to you as "that Dolores woman" if I had thought for a moment that you would read it. I will be more careful in future and hope you will find it in your heart to excuse my carelessness.

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!
(#1030)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 08:12 PM

mary,

You are quite welcome.

Joanna,

Mrs Barruga, I find myself ever so slightly embarrassed here. I would never have referred to you as "that Dolores woman" if I had thought for a moment that you would read it. I will be more careful in future and hope you will find it in your heart to excuse my carelessness.

a bit transparent, don´t you think
(#1031)
Old

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Crown of Incorruptibility God's chosen ones Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 08:18 PM

What? I wasn't talking to you. Do you think it appropriate to stick your oar into other people's conversations?

(#1032)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 09:00 PM

joanna,

public forum in which I was already involved. By your rational, you should never have become involved in discussion with me in the first place as I was speaking to someone else and you invited yourself into the conversation. Of course, I would never say that because it is ridiculous.

It is nice though that it is public because everyone can see this;

"I would never have referred to you as "that Dolores woman" if I had thought for a moment that you would read it."

God does not like two faced people joanna! Iguess I will save a spot right next to me in the place you say I am damned to.

Matthew 23:28
(#1033)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 09:10 PM

You seem very angry, dear. Have you been outside today? When my children are a little fractious, I find that a sending them for long walk in the fresh air or a swim in the sea calms them down.

(#1034)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:
dolores,

read again my posts. if you do not want to i will summarize;

reproducing without citing is an example of how plagiarism was carried out. NOT the definition!
Please note that the examples of plagiarism were included, by you, as part of the dictionary definition of the term. An analogy: it's like saying, that an apple is just an example of a fruit, but not really a fruit.

Quote:
Plagiarism must include the intent of fraud.
Indeed. That's exactly why copying or paraphrasing without citing the source material is plagiarism.

Quote:
Perhaps this is not the best place to discuss though?
This a church forum and as such it is adequate to discuss religion. If you wish, we can move to another thread, though.

But PLEASE try learn how to quote properly with the quote command, because it is very tiresome reading what you quote and separating the quoted text from new additions.

Quote:
I would like to say that most of what got posted without citation was in a frantic defense against multiple people. And I actually would start citing in a discussion with you if i referenced others, but I was enjoying riling people up over it.
Yeah, that kinda sounds like Trump being happy that his audience at the UN was laughing with him and not at him... that may have happened in some parallel universe, but right here, I don't think anyone here was "riled" by your performance. I saw more of rolling eyes and sighting type of responses. You are not the first person to burst here and yell at them that they are wrong, you see.

Quote:
there is even a post on here entitled "god hates rational thinking"
Yes, and I do encourage you to read it. It is well researched and backed by the Bible, which is the sole source of information about what God likes and what He hates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post

Mrs. Lytton-Vasey, no apologies needed! This little corner of the internet belongs to the Landover community, and I am just a guest here.

(#1035)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 11:31 PM

Joanna,

Not angry at all. If anything I am saddened to see another self professed true Christian desperate for the love of god but unwilling to live in accordance with his will. I was only repaying your kindness of helping, (tit for tat) whilst warning you of where God says you will go if you continue on your path.
Perhaps what you were sensing was Gods righteous anger with you--
Will you make your suggestion to him I wonder? Would not surprise me, coming from a sinner.
(#1036)
Old

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 11:36 PM

Dolores,

Agree to disagree.

I am confused though that you say you do not believe in God, and yet continually contradict yourself. You can't have it both ways! Well, you can but I doubt anyone else here would see it that way.
(#1037)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 09-30-2018, 11:41 PM

Quote:
I am confused though that you say you do not believe in God, and yet continually contradict yourself.
Could you please be specific and pinpoint a specific instance when I contradicted myself?

(#1038)
Old
Unsaved trash
Irish drunk

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 12-19-2018, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
God knows there are plenty of good reasons for ending up in hell, so why challenge fate just because you want to feel like something special?

Approximately 10 percent of the world population today is running around and telling others that they are left-handers - this is not a particularly clever move. The Bible contains several examples that God undoubtedly prefer right-handed people. In fact there is much evidence that left-handers will burn in hell for all eternity.

Maybe some of you think that it is a coincident if you're left- or right-handed - nothing is more wrong than such an assumption.

Let us look at a few examples of the type of people who have chosen to use Satan's hand (left hand) as their primary hand, instead of the right, which according to the Bible is God’s favorite hand:

Barack Hussein Obama and his slutty wife Michelle, mocking the Stars & Stribes and GOD by using the devillish left hand instead of the right.

Barack Hussein Obama
W.C. Fields
Bill Clinton
Benjamin Franklin
Robert Plant
Julius Caesar
Fidel Castro
David Letterman
Kermit the Frog
Boston Strangler
Jack-the-Ripper
Leonardo da Vinci
Euell Gibbons
Albert Einstein
Oprah Winfrey
Robert Redford
Bart Simpson
Kurt Cobain
Jimi Hendrix
Benjamin Netanyahu
Angelina Jolie
Dan Aykroyd
Paul McCartney
Ehud Olmert
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ringo Starr
Jerry Seinfeld

And it was just a few...
Still think it is a coincident?? Take a look on the scripture below, and I'm sure you will never doubt again.

Genesis 48:13-19 (King James Version)
13And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near to him. 14And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.15And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, 16The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
17When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim's head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father's hand to move it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head.18And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head. 19And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Matthew 25:33-34...41 (King James Version)
33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 6:3 (King James Version)
But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does:

Ecclesastes 10:2 (King James Version)
A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Psalm 118:15-16 (King James Version)
15Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous:
“The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The Lord’s right hand is lifted high; the Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!”

Psalm 16:11 (King James Version) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore
Psalm 110:1 (King James Version) A Psalm of David. The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

Your BORN either left or right handed you can't control it. I'm starting to get scared how these people must connect everything to satan or unholy. I starting to lose faith in humanity. God is justing looking down on you saying " Ha. What an idiot. Thinking I care if people are left or right-handed."
(#1039)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 12-19-2018, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
...I starting to lose faith in humanity. God is justing looking down on you saying " Ha. What an idiot. Thinking I care if people are left or right-handed."
Don't you just hate those people who are so convinced that God shares all of their personal fears and biases, and when asked for the Biblical foundations or proof for those beliefs they just go "buh buh buh my brainwashing and cherished delusions of an omnibenevolent Gawd... "?

(#1040)
Old
Unsaved trash
Irish drunk

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 12-19-2018, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Don't you just hate those people who are so convinced that God shares all of their personal fears and biases, and when asked for the Biblical foundations or proof for those beliefs they just go "buh buh buh my brainwashing and cherished delusions of an omnibenevolent Gawd... "?
Yea I agree. I'm a Christian but I'm still able to respect people for who they are and not say that gays are dumb and people with mental disorders should go to hell.