Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT)
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 03:27 PM

Were you born without a memory? - no.



Really?
If it's that dumb, then it should be easily disproven?
Pray tell, from just where did the groundwater come then, if not from massive amounts of water above ground?
Did it spontaneously form below the ground? Get real! - yes okay, if thats wot you believe.



No. God showed it to Him.
What about you? Did God show you anything? No?
So how then would you know better? You simply trust in the word of a man.

You simply trust in the word of a book! with no proof! prove that "god" showed him the earth.



Are you claiming there is no groundwater?
The earth is made of earth and rock, dummy.
And in the center of it is the lake of fire; that is, Hell.

the centre of the earth is the core which is made up of nicle and iron.





And what's to say that your understanding of numbers is correct?
And whats to say your understanding of the earth and god is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation?
yep




No, only what God tells me.

God has spoken to you?! you must seek psychological help, immediatley!



No, I simply find it illogical, because it is. God is, simply put, the only thing that makes sense.

what made god?

A big bang out of nowhere, creating everything from nothing, for no cause whatsoever.
Then life "evolved" (again for no reason whatsoever) out of dead materials!

yep

And can't you come up with any arguments since you only change the wording of others all the time?
I suppose you think that's very "witty" too.. yep



See above.
Second, we don't have high-priests, we are not joos.
We follow the Bible; the Word of God Himself.

maybe you never had a proper education, it is not spelt "joos" it's jews.
so god wrote the bible himself, with his own invisible hands, did he?

So you admit that it doesn't possess the truth? Then why do you regard it (science) as truth?

Science is the only truth in reality. We test it to see if its right or rong. some hypothesis are proven rong and some are proven right, but the one's proven right can not be proved wrong, after they've tested it and established it as fact.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 04:16 PM

ha ha ha!!!
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 6,016
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 04:17 PM

Bexz,

When you are composing a reply, do you see the little buttons at the top that control the formatting? You can use those to format quoted text one way, and your own responses another way, and thereby making it possible for others to decipher your posts.

Honestly, if you are this careless using forum software, we can be sure that you are equally careless performing your "calculations".

Pastor Billy-Reuben


Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Bexz,

When you are composing a reply, do you see the little buttons at the top that control the formatting? You can use those to format quoted text one way, and your own responses another way, and thereby making it possible for others to decipher your posts.

Honestly, if you are this careless using forum software, we can be sure that you are equally careless performing your "calculations".

Pastor Billy-Reuben
ok sorry for the inconvenience, today was my first day here, so I'm still getting used to it, thanks for the advice. God Bless.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
no.
Then use it!

Quote:
yes okay, if thats wot you believe.
And what do you believe?
That it came into existance from nothing, as you believe the universe did?

Quote:
You simply trust in the word of a book! with no proof! prove that "god" showed him the earth.
Prove he didn't.
Why is Isaiah's witness account unreliable, while your scientists SO-CALLED (since they haven't really seen anything in person) witness accounts reliable?

Quote:
the centre of the earth is the core which is made up of nicle and iron.
Are you denying that there is any magma in the centre of the earth?

Quote:
yep
Can you answer the question or can't you?
Or don't you understand it? In any case, stop dodging it!

Quote:
God has spoken to you?! you must seek psychological help, immediatley!
I meant what God has spoken in the Word of God.
But God (in the form of the Holy Spirit) has spoken to me on occasion though, yes.

Mock if you want, I couldn't care.

Quote:
what made god?
God was always there. Nobody made Him. He is eternal.
Now, what caused the universe to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
A big bang out of nowhere, creating everything from nothing, for no cause whatsoever.
Then life "evolved" (again for no reason whatsoever) out of dead materials!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish atheist
yep
I rest my case, you even believe in action without cause! And that something can be created from/by absolutely nothing!
Need I say, that such an idea also goes against every principle of science in existance!

Quote:
maybe you never had a proper education, it is not spelt "joos" it's jews.
Aww.. is your feelings hurt, jennifer?
We spell it joos for a purpose, maybe you oughta read the posts on this forum before drawing "conclusions" hmm?

Quote:
so god wrote the bible himself, with his own invisible hands, did he?
No, He dictated it using men as human typewriters.
Very much like I use this computer to write to you, but it's my words, and not the computer's word.

Quote:
Science is the only truth in reality. We test it to see if its right or rong.
How do you know that "it's the only truth in reality"? You don't.
Or do you mean that it was TRUE that the sun is inhabited?

The theories of today could be deemded wrong tomorrow, so one would be a fool to regard such theories as truth.

Quote:
some hypothesis are proven rong and some are proven right, but the one's proven right can not be proved wrong, after they've tested it and established it as fact.
"Rong"? Now what was that you said about education?

And do consider:
It was an "established fact" that atoms is the smallest particles and couldn't be split.
It was an "established fact" that they contain no energy.
It was an "established fact" that the sun is inhabited.
It was an "established fact" that the solar system only contains 7 planets.
It was an "established fact" that electricity and magnetism is not related.
And the list goes on..

It doesn't seem like what scientists consider "established fact" is very reliable..

Also consider this:
How do you test your tests; how do you know your testing methods are correct?
Are you such fools that you use circle logic and test them using the tests themselves?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
ok sorry for the inconvenience, today was my first day here, so I'm still getting used to it, thanks for the advice. God Bless.
Not a very quick learner, are you?
You do know what science say slow learning is an indication of, right?

Hmm.. maybe we've actually found a science theory that is most certainly true here. (Slow learning = low intelligence) Glory!


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-26-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
And what do you believe?
That it came into existance from nothing, as you believe the universe did?
The universe came from the big bang, before then there was nothing.



Quote:
Prove he didn't.
Why is Isaiah's witness account unreliable, while your scientists SO-CALLED (since they haven't really seen anything in person) witness accounts reliable?
we cannot prove or disprove that god exists. but, simply because we can not disprove it, doesn't mean that it is true.
There is a tea pot flying around the sun, can you disprove that? if not, does that mean that it's true?



Are you denying that there is any magma in the centre of the earth?
duh!!!!!!! its not in the core!




Quote:
I meant what God has spoken in the Word of God.
But God (in the form of the Holy Spirit) has spoken to me on occasion though, yes.
and what did he say?
if god told me to burn down your church, and I did, is that wrong?

Quote:
Mock if you want, I couldn't care.
oh wicked! thanx, you have just given me the right to mock the s**t out of you!!!



Quote:
God was always there. Nobody made Him. He is eternal.
Now, what caused the universe to be?
I will use your logic, it is eternall.



Quote:
I rest my case, you even believe in action without cause! And that something can be created from/by absolutely nothing!
Need I say, that such an idea also goes against every principle of science in existance!
Yes, AND!!!!! There is no meaning or cause to your life!!!!



Quote:
Aww.. is your feelings hurt, jennifer?
We spell it joos for a purpose, maybe you oughta read the posts on this forum before drawing "conclusions" hmm?
Aaww! little Nancy girl, do you follow all the rules on this forum, little miss goody 2 shoes!


Quote:
How do you know that "it's the only truth in reality"? You don't.
Or do you mean that it was TRUE that the sun is inhabited?
The sun was never inhabited, stop saying that it was.



Quote:
"Rong"? Now what was that you said about education?
apologies, my mistake!

Quote:
And do consider:
It was an "established fact" that atoms was the smallest particles and couldn't be split.
It was an "established fact" that they contained no energy.
It was an "established fact" that the sun was inhabited.
It was an "established fact" that the solar system only contained 7 planets.
It was an "established fact" that electricity and magnetism was not related.
And the list goes on..
That is the beauty of science! we get it wrong sometimes and sometimes we get it right, but we don't deny that we were ever wrong. These little "failure" in science let us move on and establish the correct answere.


Quote:
And do consider:
How do you test your tests; how do you know your testing methods are correct?
We use the scientific method, which is flawless, it will either prove us right or wrong, there is no maybe's.


Quote:
Not a very quick learner, are you?
and uh, wot exactly are you teaching me for me to be a learner. Well you know wot they say, bad students, bad teacher!
Quote:
You do know what science say slow learning is an indication of, right?

Hmm.. maybe we've actually found a science theory that is most certainly true here. (Slow learning = low intelligence) Glory!
[/QUOTE]

Science also indicates that you suffer from a disease called religion, it spreads like the plague and draws people in. its called a meme
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Pastor Al E Pistle's Avatar
Pastor Al E Pistle Pastor Al E Pistle is offline
Christ's Cōnsiliārius
 
 
Posts: 9,311
Join Date: Sep 2006
Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 05:47 PM

It's Sunday! You had better forget this "science" and get to church, and I mean NOW!

The only book you need is the KJV1611 (Authorized) Bible. It is actually very simple. It tells you how GOD wants you to behave and describes the types of things that WILL happen to you if you don't. What else do you need to know?


Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
It's Sunday! You had better forget this "science" and get to church, and I mean NOW!

The only book you need is the KJV1611 (Authorized) Bible. It is actually very simple. It tells you how GOD wants you to behave and describes the types of things that WILL happen to you if you don't. What else do you need to know?
sorry I wouldn't let an ancient mytholigical book dictate to me how I'm meant to live my life. So basically if I don't abide by this book, word for word then you threaten me with eternall agony in hell?
is hell punishment for all sins? ,Like, would there be a difference from a minor sin to a major, and that the punishment depends on the sin?
or is it just hell?
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Deaner's Avatar
Deaner Deaner is offline
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke

 
Posts: 5,978
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A road of rocks and glass
Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
We use the scientific method, which is flawless, it will either prove us right or wrong, there is no maybe's.
Flawless?? Would you like me to post some pictures of thalidomide babies? Science said it was safe; no maybe's. But it turned out to be catastrophically wrong. What happened Einstein? Sounds a little flawed to me.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaner View Post
Flawless?? Would you like me to post some pictures of thalidomide babies? Science said it was safe; no maybe's. But it turned out to be catastrophically wrong. What happened Einstein? Sounds a little flawed to me.
Science has cured thousands of diseases, yeah maybe with the exeption of one!
so tell me then, why does god make deformed babies? surely this would mean that god is way more evil than science. science cures, god damns.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
The universe came from the big bang, before then there was nothing.

So what then could possibly have CAUSED the big bang?

Quote:
we cannot prove or disprove that god exists. but, simply because we can not disprove it, doesn't mean that it is true.
There is a tea pot flying around the sun, can you disprove that? if not, does that mean that it's true?
Is there anything to indicate a tea pot (which is a MAN-MADE OBJECT) is flying around the sun? Hardly.
Is there anything to indicate that there is a God? Yes.

Quote:
duh!!!!!!! its not in the core!
According to you scientists: Most of the core is liquid, that is magma. Look it up!
I think you're talking about the "inner core" and that could very well be solid, cause I can't see why the lake of fire couldn't have a bottom.. most lakes have.

Quote:
and what did he say?
if god told me to burn down your church, and I did, is that wrong?
Lots of various things, usually about the people I'm currently talking to.

And no, not if God told you to do it.. But that's a theoretical question because He would never do that!
And if you ever hear a voice saying that; it's a demon or your own insane self talking.

Quote:
oh wicked! thanx, you have just given me the right to mock the s**t out of you!!!
Hah!
Are you really that much a sissy that you think you need our permission?
Besides, you shouldn't worry too much about us, but about Jesus, cause He doesn't like it when you mock His elect.
And He has the power to damn you to eternal torture in hell.

Quote:
I will use your logic, it is eternall.
Then how could it have begun with a big bang and before that there was nothing, as you claim?
You contradict yourself.

Also, if you can accept the idea of an eternal universe, why can't you accept the idea of an eternal God?
Hypocrite.

Quote:
Yes, AND!!!!! There is no meaning or cause to your life!!!!
No need to get your panties in a bunch, harlot. Calm down.

And you get two different things mixed up.. What I'm saying is; nothing can happen without cause.
We are here because we were born (although the first 2 humans was created by God), that's our cause, that's what cause our existance.

So what caused the universe if there was nothing before it?
Nothing could have caused it. Something does NOT come from nothing.
And the meaning to my life is to worship God, as is the meaning of all life.
EVERY knee shall bend before God eventually - including yours! Glory!

Quote:
Aaww! little Nancy girl, do you follow all the rules on this forum, little miss goody 2 shoes!
Yeah.. I rest my case.
It's not my fault you can't handle the truth, pre-teen, no need to get all emotional and cry..
Your silly insults doesn't bother me in the least, and will only cause Jesus to bless me.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Matthew 5:11

Not to mention that they make it obvious for everyone you have nothing real to say.. (Not that anyone really takes you serious)
So yeah.. You go girl.

Quote:
The sun was never inhabited, stop saying that it was.
I AM NOT SAYING IT WAS.
Your precious scientists did!
Stop dodging that fact.

Quote:
apologies, my mistake!
Don't ask me for forgivance, of course I'll always give it, being a loving True Christian.
Ask JESUS to forgive you for being a blaspheming unbeliever instead!

Quote:
That is the beauty of science! we get it wrong sometimes and sometimes we get it right, but we don't deny that we were ever wrong. These little "failure" in science let us move on and establish the correct answere.
You currently deny you're wrong. Like you did back then.. when you were, without a doubt, completely wrong.
So that's pure hogwash.

And how do you know that the current answer is correct? YOU DON'T!
They thought their answers were correct back then too.

Quote:
We use the scientific method, which is flawless, it will either prove us right or wrong, there is no maybe's.
Oh really? Cause they used it too..
So are you saying they were right?

No, I don't think so, so stop talking contradictonary nonsense.

Quote:
and uh, wot exactly are you teaching me for me to be a learner. Well you know wot they say, bad students, bad teacher!
I'm not, dumbass.
But you try to learn the forum, and can't even figure out.
That's your failure alone since nobody has tried to teach you how to use it.

Quote:
Science also indicates that you suffer from a disease called religion, it spreads like the plague and draws people in. its called a meme
I see.. So Einstein (who was very religious) was completely insane, and probably stupid too right?
Science indeed!

Einstein even said that he couldn't imagine a scientist without belief in God, that such a man wouldn't be a true scientist!
That's the idea we also have in Creation Science.

And I'd call Einstein a BIT more intelligent than Dawkins..!
Or has Dawkins developed anything that actually works? Such as.. oh, I don't know, a bomb that can blow up entire cities? (Like Einstein did)
No, it's all nonsense theory with him. Not to mention that he was born in Kenya, so he probably has AIDS too...

Einstein however..
Now there's something, he NEVER denied God.
It is just too bad Einstein was a hellbound JOO or he would be in Heaven!
Oh well, nobody is perfect except Jesus! Praise God!


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-26-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Science has cured thousands of diseases, yeah maybe with the exeption of one!
Uh-huh, and produced lots of completely safe medicines and chemicals in the process!
Such as LSD, MDMA, DDT & Heroin.. just to name a few.

LSD & MDMA was used to "treat" the insane..
And needless to say, they were completely safe of course.
..Atleast until it turned out that the patients got even more insane from them.

DDT was a completely harmless chemical they said.. except that it's extremely toxic for almost every animal.

Heroin was to be used to replace morphine addiction..
Great scientific idea that one, to make an even stronger variant of morphine the addicts could get addicted to instead of the weaker one!

And alot of scientists STILL claim that LSD is good for your mental health btw.
So.. do you want to shoot up some LSD, friend, or do you suddenly doubt your scientists and their infallible "scientific method"?


And no witchcraft medicine you have come up with can cure disease like Jesus! Praise God!
And He doesn't kill or injure you with poison in the process either!


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post

So what then could possibly have CAUSED the big bang?
That is what we will find out on the 27th November, they are doing a simulation.



Quote:
Is there anything to indicate a tea pot (which is a MAN-MADE OBJECT) is flying around the sun? Hardly.
You are absaloutley correct!


Quote:
Is there anything to indicate that there is a God? no.


Quote:
According to you scientists: Most of the core is liquid, that is magma. Look it up!
The core is made up largely of nickel and iron. Temperatures are highest at the core.


Quote:
I think you're talking about the "inner core" and that could very well be solid, cause I can't see why the lake of fire couldn't have a bottom.. most lakes have.
There is 3 layers, core, mantle (semi molten rocks), and the outer crust.


Quote:
Lots of various things, usually about the people I'm currently talking to.
And no, not if God told you to do it.. But that's a theoretical question because He would never do that!
And if you ever hear a voice saying that; it's a demon or your own insane self talking.
So you say God talks to you, yet if he talks to me then it's a demon! I'm sure God would love you calling him a demon! So how can anyone take your word on the fact that you say its God talking to you, when you say it could also be a demon, or insanity? Where do you draw the line?



Quote:
Hah!
Are you really that much a sissy that you think you need our permission?
Well, if I have permission, then you can't say that I have broken the rules, it's called a safe move!



Quote:
Then how could it have begun with a big bang and before that there was nothing, as you claim?
Yes that is true. We don't yet know how the singularity was formed, but these are massive calculations and they are being worked on.


Quote:
Also, if you can accept the idea of an eternal universe, why can't you accept the idea of an eternal God?
Hypocrite.
I never said that I can accept the idea of an eternall universe, I said it using your logic and it still doesn't work for you. You have a very closed mind, anything new to come along you just can't accept it.
I can't accept the idea of an eternall God, because the baptist church told me not to, they said that there is a "designer" for EVERYTHING! therefore there must be a designer who made God, therefore God must have, at one time, not existed, then he was "made."
Your contradicting your own religion.



Quote:
And you get two different things mixed up.. What I'm saying is; nothing can happen without cause.
Why not? explain why there has to be a deep rooted spiritual meaning and cause to everything. Why can't something happen without a cause?

Quote:
So what caused the universe if there was nothing before it?
The big bang, and before that, a singularity.


Quote:
Nothing could have caused it.
But your contradicting yourself you say everything is caused! any way, back to your quote, why could nothing have caused it, how do you know?

Quote:
And the meaning to my life is to worship God,
Well I hope you have fun!!



Quote:
Yeah.. I rest my case.
It's not my fault I can't handle the truth, pre-teen, no need to get all emotional and cry..
Your silly insults doesn't bother me in the least, and will only cause Jesus to bless me.
Well then you should thank me for getting jesus to bless you, I could always make him change his mind??!!
Is it that time of the month for you or something, why are you crying, whats wrong? I had no idea that you are a pre teen, I'll be nicer in future! and remember, you must learn not to get emotional.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Matthew 5:11 You have been warned!



Quote:
Don't ask me for forgivance, of course I'll always give it, being a loving True Christian.
So I'm not aloud to ask you for forgiveness, but if I do then you will forgive me anyway! please forgive me, honestly (no joke)




Quote:
And how do you know that the current answer is correct? YOU DON'T!
They thought their answers were correct back then too.
Thats the beauty of science, even if they're wrong they will admit (which is more than what can be said for religion).

Quote:
Oh really? Cause they used it too..
No they didn't,




Quote:
I'm not, dumbass.
Ok keep saying that to yourself, darling.


Quote:
That's your failure alone since nobody has tried to teach you how to use it.
contradiction!!!!! How can it be MY failure if nobody has taught me, it would be their failur!!!!! duh!



Quote:
I see.. So Einstein (who was very religious) was completely insane, and probably stupid too right?
Science indeed!
"
Quote:
I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)
"

Quote:
Einstein even said that he couldn't imagine a scientist without belief in God, that such a man wouldn't be a true scientist!
That's the idea we also have in Creation Science.
I think this is the quote: below:

Quote:
But science can only be created by those who are thoroughly imbued with the aspiration toward truth and understanding. This source of feeling, however, springs from the sphere of religion. To this there also belongs the faith in the possibility that the regulations valid for the world of existence are rational, that is, comprehensible to reason. I cannot conceive of a genuine scientist without that profound faith. The situation may be expressed by an image: science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. (Albert Einstein, 1941)



Quote:
No, it's all nonsense theory with him. Not to mention that he was born in Kenya, so he probably has AIDS too...
No he wasn't, you have to have FACT to base your theory on, he is English.



Quote:
Einstein however..
Now there's something, he NEVER denied God.
Quote:
"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." (Albert Einstein, Letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946)
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:56 AM

[quote=SalvationSeeker;89978]
So what then could possibly have CAUSED the big bang?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Uh-huh, and produced lots of completely safe medicines and chemicals in the process!
Such as LSD, MDMA, DDT & Heroin.. just to name a few.
These came from plants, plants, that in your eyes were made by God!

Quote:
LSD & MDMA was used to "treat" the insane..
And needless to say, they were completely safe of course.
..Atleast until it turned out that the patients got even more insane from them.
I'd rather have one insane person than the whole world divided and declaring wars on others religion. Religion has caused the most evil and insane people in the world!


Quote:
Heroin was to be used to replace morphine addiction..
Great scientific idea that one, to make an even stronger variant of morphine the addicts could get addicted to instead of the weaker one!
Your a bit backwards there darlin! Doctores prescribe morphine to heroine addicts, to gradually cut down and finally quit. It is the safest way to quit heroin, as many people have died going cold turkey, so this was actually a very big and a very positive step in science and has saved thousands and thousands of people.



Quote:
And alot of scientists STILL claim that LSD is good for your mental health btw.
You can't make a claim without evidence! give me some quotes or something, prove it to me.

Quote:
So.. do you want to shoot up some LSD
Be carefull what you say, if I were you.


Quote:
And no witchcraft medicine you have come up with can cure disease like Jesus! Praise God!
That made no sense, are you calling Jesus a disease, wow! your getting very heated here, aren't you? just calm down.
Science has cured thousands of diseases!


Quote:
And He doesn't kill or injure you with poison in the process either!
No, Jesus is very kind and very forgiving, thats why he will throw us all into hell for all eternity, I'd rather stick to science thankyou very much!!
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
revrggreen's Avatar
revrggreen revrggreen is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
 
Posts: 809
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Massachusetts
revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 12:28 PM

If anything is a sign that scientists are in league with lucifer himself, you only need look at what scientists REALLY are.

Albert Einstein, Alexander Graham Bell, Stephen Hawking and many other scientists and inventors had severe retardations. Hawking, or the Anti-Christ as he is sometimes referred to by my followers, is the worst of these. He is repulsive, an abomination. All retardations are signs of witchcraft and alchemy. These scientists are nothing but abominations. Do not think they were sent by God, the Bible teaches us exactly where these twisted freaks come from. Genesis in particular warns us that during the forming of the earth, demons came down to earth and started raping the women here, and their children were born part-demon. These mongeloids are the long decendants of this twisted demon-spawn.

What does it tell us if many of these scientists have retardations, disorders and handicaps? That they are part-demon too.

Let me tell you a little something about retards. There is a great difference between unfortunate people injured in accidents that end up wheelchair-bound, and the demons born with spastic retardation which we consider evil incarnate.

You are truly ignorant if you think that these twisted malformed demons have always roamed among us. Down syndrome or mongolism, cerebal palsy, spina bifida and a great many other retardations only emerged in the last few hundred years. Just look at thalidomides, these man-made demons were first created in the 1960s by the evils of science and alchemy, pregnant women poisoned by blasphemous drugs that transformed their unborn children into twisted limbless monsters. Science will not stop in its evil pursuit to undo God, cloning humans, and trying to be a God will result in the ultimate punishment. These are not scientific advancements as people would have you believe. This is the work of the Devil, poisoning the world and creating monsters, weapons of mass destruction and spastic children.


Retards are brute beasts that shamelessly consume their own mucous the way vile dogs eat their own vomit. Their mind is of such a reprobate nature they are given to sexually gratifying themselves in public while their physically disabled cohorts take exorbitantly long periods of time to walk down narrow hallways, slowing the progress of those not despised by God and impeding their holy endeavors. Then you have their hearing-impaired cousins who talk in some foreign language that sounds like dolphin-speak. You think this is normal? They use some sort of hand-code to talk, and who knows what these freaks are signing? They could be saying 'F*ck Jesus', 'Worship Lucifer' or just about anything, and we can't hear a word of it. These 'tards are very devious.

Cripples, retards and people with learning disabilities are abominable to God, and are worthy only of death for their depraved slobbering, staggering, stammering ways. Why should they be given the best parking spaces? Why should we waste precious resources on wheelchairs and crutches? If it is God's will that they should not walk, then let them crawl like the snakes they are!

The Bible quite clearly teaches that these retards and quite repulsive in the eyes of God. Here is what Leviticus says about it.

21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, and thuse desecrate my sanctuary

God can't stand the sight of blind or handicapped people. The blind, the lame, dwarfs, people with funny noses or blemishes, with damaged testicles, or broken hands or feet, crooked backs, or who have scurvy or scabs, or who have anything superfluous must not approach the altar of God i.e. The Church. All Churches that build cheelchair ramps and retard access for these freaks, when God quite clearly states they should NOT go anywhere near his Churches, will burn in Hellfire. They are disobeying a direct order of God.

God hates these retards, and the Malleus Maleifiarum (a book blessed and ordained by the Pope, when the Catholic Church wasn't out raping little kids, and used to 'cure' 9 million worthless witches) states quite clearly that these retards are part of Lucifer's army, his Children here on Earth. As God hates them, if we did not hate them too what kind of Christians would we be? We hate with pure righteous hatred, and Gods clear judgement, all who oppose and are hated by our God.

For more information, please purchase to our new book, 'The Retard Agenda', which will be available soon in all good Christian bookstores.

Rev RG Green
Parents Against Goth Organisation
God Hates Retards Forum Moderator
www.godhatesgoths.com
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
so tell me then, why does god make deformed babies? surely this would mean that god is way more evil than science. science cures, god damns.
Have you even read the Book of Job? And if you hate God that much, why do you claim to tithe to him, liar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Well, if I have permission, then you can't say that I have broken the rules, it's called a safe move!
You do not have our permission to not be a Godfearing True Christian™, so you have indeed broken the rules.

Quote:
I can't accept the idea of an eternall God, because the baptist church told me not to, they said that there is a "designer" for EVERYTHING! therefore there must be a designer who made God, therefore God must have, at one time, not existed, then he was "made."
Your contradicting your own religion.
It's God. He can contradict Himself as much as He likes.

Quote:
Why can't something happen without a cause?
Logic.
Quote:
and remember, you must learn not to get emotional.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Matthew 5:11 You have been warned!
The "for my sake" part there is crucial. You have been warned, we have been blessed.
Quote:
No they didn't,
Are you claiming that no-one using the scientific method has ever made an error or been proved wrong? Want to provide some proof for that? Scientists in the past have used the scientific method, and been wrong, just like today's scientists. End of story.
Quote:
contradiction!!!!! How can it be MY failure if nobody has taught me, it would be their failur!!!!! duh!
So it's nobody else's failure but your own? Then we're agreed.

Quote:
No he wasn't, you have to have FACT to base your theory on, he is English.
Ok, is wikipedia good enough for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki article on Richard Dawkins
Born March 26, 1941(1941-03-26) (age 66)
Nairobi, Kenya
But I suppose anyone can edit that, so here's some more:
Quote:
  • His father moved to Kenya from England during the Second World War to join the Allied Forces
  • Richard Dawkins was born in Nairobi in 1941
I didn't know that his full name was Clinton Richard Dawkins, but I suppose that's just more proof of the liberal atheist conspiracy. Nevertheless, you are very wrong.
Quote:
These came from plants, plants, that in your eyes were made by God!
You think MDMA grows on trees?
Quote:
Religion has caused the most evil and insane people in the world!
Who exactly are you thinking of? Gandhi? Martin Luther King? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Oh, wait, those last three were ATHEISTS.
Quote:
Your a bit backwards there darlin! Doctores prescribe morphine to heroine addicts, to gradually cut down and finally quit.
No, you are very backwards. Doctors TODAY prescribe morphine to heroin addicts. Before that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki again
From 1898 through to 1910 heroin was marketed as a non-addictive morphine substitute and cough medicine for children. Bayer marketed heroin as a cure for morphine addiction before it was discovered that heroin is converted to morphine when metabolized in the liver.
Quote:
Be carefull what you say, if I were you.
When Salvation Seeker told you to go shoot some LSD, he was a little too late, wasn't he?
Quote:
That made no sense, are you calling Jesus a disease, wow!
Actually, no, he wasn't. Your reading comprehension skills are about as good as your chances of getting into Heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
No, Jesus is very kind and very forgiving, thats why he will throw us all into hell for all eternity, I'd rather stick to science thankyou very much!!
Not "us all"; He will throw you into hell for all eternity, but not us. That's why I'm sticking with Him! Glory!


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
And if you hate God that much, why do you claim to tithe to him, liar?
I never said that I hate God - I love him.


Quote:
You do not have our permission to not be a Godfearing True Christian™, so you have indeed broken the rules.


I don't want permission for that. That has nothing to do with anything! SalvationSeeker gave me the right to mock him, he said I could.



Quote:
It's God. He can contradict Himself as much as He likes.
It's me. I can contradict myself as much as I want, we will never get truth if we do though.



Quote:
The "for my sake" part there is crucial. You have been warned, we have been blessed.
I used that quote for SalvationSeeker.


Quote:
Are you claiming that no-one using the scientific method has ever made an error or been proved wrong?
No, but the fact that they admitted to an error gives me more reason to trust scientist, as I know that once they have been proved wrong, they will admit it and try to fix it, it is the only way to acquire answeres.(unlike religion, if it's proved wrong, they deny it - by doing this you will never move forward and never learn, your stuck back in the cave times!!)

Quote:
Scientists in the past have used the scientific method, and been wrong, just like today's scientists. End of story.
prove it


Quote:
So it's nobody else's failure but your own? Then we're agreed.
No, it's the failure of the person who refuses to teach me, will you teach me?


Quote:
You think MDMA grows on trees?
It's original properties(natural properties) yes came from plants.


Quote:
Who exactly are you thinking of? Gandhi? Martin Luther King? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Oh, wait, those last three were ATHEISTS.
What about your member who shot the doctor, his assistant and his wife ? Forget about that - anyone who believes in an invisible creation, is called crazy! dillusionall!



Quote:
When Salvation Seeker told you to go shoot some LSD, he was a little too late, wasn't he?
No - I'm waiting on him there to get some.

Quote:
Your reading comprehension skills are about as good as your chances of getting into Heaven.
Aww! thankyou, well I can sleep tonight then knowing that my reading skills are top notch and I'm going to heaven. Thanks for the compliment!!
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
I never said that I hate God - I love him.
Please, if you must tell lies, at least try to make them half-decent ones.
Quote:
I don't want permission for that. That has nothing to do with anything! SalvationSeeker gave me the right to mock him, he said I could.
Yes, you have the right to mock us, you just don't have the right to not be a Christian.
Quote:
I used that quote for SalvationSeeker.
And? You still don't make a lick of sense. You said "you have been warned" - who were you warning?
Quote:
No, but the fact that they admitted to an error gives me more reason to trust scientist, as I know that once they have been proved wrong, they will admit it and try to fix it, it is the only way to acquire answeres.
So the fact that they're wrong makes you think they're right?

Quote:
prove it
We have! Repeatedly!
Quote:
It's original properties(natural properties) yes came from plants.
What plant has the same properties as MDMA? It comes from scientists, admit it.

Quote:
What about your member who shot the doctor, his assistant and his wife?
Who?
Quote:
Forget about that - anyone who believes in an invisible creation, is called crazy! dillusionall!
So the Queen, George Bush, John Kerry, Robert Winston, Martin Luther King, Tony Blair, and 85% of the US population are all crazy, but you're sane? You are a very arrogant young lady.


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
That is what we will find out on the 27th November, they are doing a simulation.
Has the scientists and the islamofacists finally joined forces, planning to blow up the entire universe in one gigantic suicide attack?

That'd be dire news..
But maybe you'll see that when they fail to even blow up the earth, that the "big bang" is a pile of nonsense.

Quote:
So you say God talks to you, yet if he talks to me then it's a demon! I'm sure God would love you calling him a demon! So how can anyone take your word on the fact that you say its God talking to you, when you say it could also be a demon, or insanity? Where do you draw the line?
Are you retarded?
I'm saying that IT'S NOT GOD IF SOMETHING SAYS SUCH, BUT A DEMON.

Quote:
Yes that is true. We don't yet know how the singularity was formed, but these are massive calculations and they are being worked on.
So you admit that they begin with the unsupported ASSUMPTION of a singularity, and THEN try to find evidence for it?
And you call that "scientific"? Laughable.

Quote:
I never said that I can accept the idea of an eternall universe, I said it using your logic and it still doesn't work for you. You have a very closed mind, anything new to come along you just can't accept it.


Quote:
I can't accept the idea of an eternall God, because the baptist church told me not to, they said that there is a "designer" for EVERYTHING! therefore there must be a designer who made God, therefore God must have, at one time, not existed, then he was "made."
Your contradicting your own religion.
No, you're being a liar.
Give me a quote where we say that everything, God included, must have been designed.
The creation is designed by God, not God Himself, God is eternal, and we have NEVER claimed the opposite.

Quote:
Why not? explain why there has to be a deep rooted spiritual meaning and cause to everything. Why can't something happen without a cause?
Even if there, theoretically, was no God:
You would still need cause, I suggest you actually study this science you love so much..
Action without cause is probably, and rightly so, looked upon as the dumbest notion in existance.

Quote:
The big bang, and before that, a singularity.
Which came from nothing with nothing to cause it eh?

Quote:
But your contradicting yourself you say everything is caused! any way, back to your quote, why could nothing have caused it, how do you know?
Friend, if something can be caused by nothing..
Then I suggest you drop all science whatsoever: because such goes against all science in existance, all common sense, and God's truth.

Quote:
Well then you should thank me for getting jesus to bless you, I could always make him change his mind??!!
No, you cant.
And you curse yourself in the process, and as a compassionate Christian, that makes me sad.

Quote:
Is it that time of the month for you or something, why are you crying, whats wrong? I had no idea that you are a pre teen, I'll be nicer in future! and remember, you must learn not to get emotional.
Is this supposed to hurt my feelings or something?

Quote:
So I'm not aloud to ask you for forgiveness, but if I do then you will forgive me anyway! please forgive me, honestly (no joke)
I'm not sure if you're "aloud to ask" either..

Quote:
Thats the beauty of science, even if they're wrong they will admit (which is more than what can be said for religion).
Did they admit, or even considered, they were wrong back then?
YES or NO? And no dodging the question!

Quote:
No they didn't,
Right..
And I suppose you're going to say that when any of the current scientific theories are discaded too?

Quote:
Ok keep saying that to yourself, darling.


Quote:
contradiction!!!!! How can it be MY failure if nobody has taught me, it would be their failur!!!!! duh!
See above.

Quote:
No he wasn't, you have to have FACT to base your theory on, he is English.
Check what brother Temperance showed you..


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Please, if you must tell lies, at least try to make them half-decent ones.
Okay, thanks for the tip.


Quote:
Yes, you have the right to mock us, you just don't have the right to not be a Christian.
Everyone has the right to chose what religion they want to be in, or no religion at all. I have every right...


Quote:
So the fact that they're wrong makes you think they're right?
Thats just silly, come on, brighten up! The fact that when a scientist is wrong, he can admit it and not lie about it (unlike religion), the fact that they don't lie makes people even more inclined to trust them (unlike religion!!)




Quote:
Who?
So the Queen, George Bush, John Kerry, Robert Winston, Martin Luther King, Tony Blair, and 85% of the US population are all crazy, but you're sane? You are a very arrogant young lady.
truth is not based on how many people believe.(hypotheticall) If there was a hypothesis that stated that a tea pot is orbiting the sun, and the whole world believed this, it doesn't make it true.it's truth over authority, not authority over truth!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
astronomy, charles darwin nude, creation science, dinosaurs = dragons, evolution: darwin spits on god, flat earth, geology, justin beiber nude, lies of secular science, young earth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved