Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Jabalí's Avatar
Jabalí Jabalí is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chile
Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
God wrote the bible, so now you are calling Him a liar. Why do you hate Jesus?
Ok, decide, are we talking about God or Jesus?

And I'm not calling him a liar, bible was wrote by men inspired by God, not by God itself. Women are not less just because a book say it, even if that book is the Holy Bible. I'm a woman, and I believe in God, but not because of that I'm going to marry some guy and be a boring housewife the rest of my life. I want to study a carreer and by someone, is that a sin? Sorry for that, but I don't care
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,289
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
...I believe in God...
But you don't.



You don't believe He can be trusted.

You don't believe He is right.

You don't believe He knows better than you.



You think you know better, and the Holy Bible has been reduced to a Jewish version of Aesop's Fables for you now.

And because of this, the LORD will look at you on Judgement Day and send you to your eternal torment (Matthew 25:41; John 3:18).


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Jack O'fagan's Avatar
Jack O'fagan Jack O'fagan is offline
With faith as immovable as the Earth
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant True Christian™ Flat Earth Tell her once Ex-Masturbator Heaven Bound Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork 3rd Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 4,779
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Body in England but HEART IN FREEHOLD!
Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Ok, decide, are we talking about God or Jesus?

And I'm not calling him a liar, bible was wrote by men inspired by God, not by God itself. Women are not less just because a book say it, even if that book is the Holy Bible. I'm a woman, and I believe in God, but not because of that I'm going to marry some guy and be a boring housewife the rest of my life. I want to study a carreer and by someone, is that a sin? Sorry for that, but I don't care

Jesus IS God.

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Do you believe God is so weak that He can't correct a book? Why would God let the Bible be published for 400 years if it doesn't say what He meant.

A god like that would be a fool. Is your god a fool? Mine isn't.

Glory!

Jack


Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.



I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Prayer Warrior's Avatar
Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Prayer Warrior Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Sons of Liberty True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year TC Bravery Mower Donald Trump 2016! Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Hands Off True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Asked questions later Teabag Patriot Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 753
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: America: God's favorite nation
Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
I believe in God, but not because of that I'm going to marry some guy and be a boring housewife the rest of my life. I want to study a carreer and by someone, is that a sin? Sorry for that, but I don't care
So, you believe God exists, you're aware it is a sin, and you don't care? You're doing it anyway?

What exactly do you believe about God? Do you believe Jesus exists? Do you believe he died for our sins? Do you believe God created the universe? Do you believe Heaven and Hell exist? How would you know anything about God without the Bible? Did you just make up a "god" inside your head?
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Oliver Brendan Hayve's Avatar
Oliver Brendan Hayve Oliver Brendan Hayve is offline
Unsaved trash, God-mocking gayboy
 

Homer Atheist Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society Evilution

 
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: attending a secular college to be a queer marxist
Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Ok, decide, are we talking about God or Jesus?
You made a basic mistake like that, and yet you expect these people to believe that you understand God, the Bible, and Christianity better than they do? Good luck with that. What did they teach you about God in your Catholic schools?


This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Jabalí's Avatar
Jabalí Jabalí is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chile
Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Brendan Hayve View Post
You made a basic mistake like that, and yet you expect these people to believe that you understand God, the Bible, and Christianity better than they do? Good luck with that. What did they teach you about God in your Catholic schools?
Lots of things, like being a good person, help another people, be with others just like you want others to be with you, important values for my life. I never heard that children must be threaten like bag of potatoes or objects, just like women, no, because those are not values, and if that is your idea of religion, your future is in hell my friends
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Lots of things, like being a good person, help another people, be with others just like you want others to be with you, important values for my life. I never heard that children must be threaten like bag of potatoes or objects, just like women, no, because those are not values, and if that is your idea of religion, your future is in hell my friends
In other words, you've created a god in your own image.

You invent things, say that God is love and that the Bible isn't true, but then turn around and say we're hell bound?

So tell me, how do you know we're hell bound? We have the Word of God to back us up, what do you have? The voices in your head?

Oh and since I can't send you a message because you've blocked your account. QUIT SENDING ME PORN!


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Jabalí's Avatar
Jabalí Jabalí is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chile
Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
In other words, you've created a god in your own image.

You invent things, say that God is love and that the Bible isn't true, but then turn around and say we're hell bound?

So tell me, how do you know we're hell bound? We have the Word of God to back us up, what do you have? The voices in your head?

Oh and since I can't send you a message because you've blocked your account. QUIT SENDING ME PORN!
I just use what I had learnt as a little girl. I'm not going to turn into a fanatic just because you think that is the only way to salvation. Threat another people as you want to be threated, and about "porn", sex with love is not porn, is not the same "make love" that "piffle", please try to make a difference between both concepts
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Oliver Brendan Hayve's Avatar
Oliver Brendan Hayve Oliver Brendan Hayve is offline
Unsaved trash, God-mocking gayboy
 

Homer Atheist Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society Evilution

 
Posts: 190
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: attending a secular college to be a queer marxist
Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Lots of things, like being a good person, help another people, be with others just like you want others to be with you, important values for my life.
So they taught you a moral code that secularists follow just as easily, and they gave you no grounding in the theology of your own religion. Why identify with a religion when the substance of that religion is so clearly immaterial to your life? What has that religion done for you?


This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 79,845
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Maybe bible ....blahblahblah... bible says a lot of bad things about women which are not true.

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??


The Holy Bible is the LITERAL Word of God! It is perfect and error-free. HOW DARE YOU imply that ANY part of the Holy Bible might not be true!? Who do you think you are??



What kind of a depraved pisshole of a country do you inhabit? Didn't your father ever lay good Christian beatings on you?

Repent now (and I mean NOW) or face eternity in hell, like that queer Michael Jackson.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Prayer Warrior's Avatar
Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Prayer Warrior Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Sons of Liberty True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year TC Bravery Mower Donald Trump 2016! Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Hands Off True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Asked questions later Teabag Patriot Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 753
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: America: God's favorite nation
Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
I just use what I had learnt as a little girl.
Learnt from whom? Not God, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
I'm not going to turn into a fanatic just because you think that is the only way to salvation.
It isn't just us who thinks following the Bible is the way to salvation, God does too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
sex with love is not porn
dictionary.com
Quote:
writings, pictures, films, etc, designed to stimulate sexual excitement
If it is recorded, whether that be an image or a video, then that recording is pornography. "They're having sex on film, so we should give it an NC-17 or an R rating.. Oh wait, they actually loved each other? They're not just acting? Well, in that case we should give it a G rating." Did you ever hear that conversation? I sure didn't.

Is that what your parents taught you? Is that what your church taught you? That watching dirty sex films is okay as long as the people in it really love each other? This is why you should get the word of God from the Bible and not Catholic perverts pretending to be pastors.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
MilitantImbecile's Avatar
MilitantImbecile MilitantImbecile is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Furry

 
Posts: 95
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: bowing down to a statue of a fat jap
MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
Lots of things, like being a good person, help another people, be with others just like you want others to be with you, important values for my life. I never heard that children must be threaten like bag of potatoes or objects, just like women, no, because those are not values, and if that is your idea of religion, your future is in hell my friends
So you're basing your entire life on something you blindly learned as a child and kind of half remember.

Don't you think that maybe you should put a little more thought into the subject?
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Jabalí's Avatar
Jabalí Jabalí is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chile
Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??

The Holy Bible is the LITERAL Word of God! It is perfect and error-free. HOW DARE YOU imply that ANY part of the Holy Bible might not be true!? Who do you think you are??
I'm a person who has her own inteligence and has all the right to use it, because inteligence is a gift from God. Women are daughters of God because we've been created by him just like men, and if you dare to hurt us, then we must protect ourselves, because we're not afraid of queers who beat women because they're afraid of another men

I'm not afraid of you, and if a men hurt or offend me, I'll answer, ok?
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Prayer Warrior's Avatar
Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Prayer Warrior Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Sons of Liberty True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year TC Bravery Mower Donald Trump 2016! Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Hands Off True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Asked questions later Teabag Patriot Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 753
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: America: God's favorite nation
Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
I'm a person who has her own inteligence and has all the right to use it, because inteligence is a gift from God. Women are daughters of God because we've been created by him just like men, and if you dare to hurt us, then we must protect ourselves, because we're not afraid of queers who beat women because they're afraid of another men

I'm not afraid of you, and if a men hurt or offend me, I'll answer, ok?
If intelligence is a gift from God, then shouldn't you be so grateful for it that you use your intelligence to glorify Him? Instead you're using it to find ways to reject Him and knowingly sin. You shouldn't be afraid of us. You should be afraid of God.


I notice you ignored my earlier questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
So, you believe God exists, you're aware it is a sin, and you don't care? You're doing it anyway?

What exactly do you believe about God? Do you believe Jesus exists? Do you believe he died for our sins? Do you believe God created the universe? Do you believe Heaven and Hell exist? How would you know anything about God without the Bible? Did you just make up a "god" inside your head?
You keep talking about us. What we think, being afraid of us, our rules, etc. This has nothing to do with us, and everything to do with God. We're messengers, we're just telling you what the Bible says. If you have a problem, you have a problem with God, not us.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Seth Campbell's Avatar
Seth Campbell Seth Campbell is offline
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

 
Posts: 1,565
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold
Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiera View Post
I'm a person who has her own inteligence and has all the right to use it,
If you're intelligent, you hide it very well

Job 2:10 ...Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh...
Although I agree with my wife and say thou speakest as a foolish child speaketh


Quote:
because inteligence is a gift from God.
Really? So you're admitting that God won't bless you?

Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Do try to pay attention to what the grownups are trying to teach you.

Quote:
Women are daughters of God
Of course you have scripture to back this up?

Quote:
because we've been created by him just like men, and if you dare to hurt us,
then we must protect ourselves, because we're not afraid of queers who beat
women because they're afraid of another men
I'm sorry, did you just say that it's okay for queers to beat a woman but if a straight man hits you then you're going to defend yourself?

Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

Quote:
I'm not afraid of you, and if a men hurt or offend me, I'll answer, ok?
What are you so afraid of? Do you think we're going to reach through the internet and slap you? Not that I don't wish I could, but the technology just isn't there

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.


PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Jabalí's Avatar
Jabalí Jabalí is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chile
Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
If you're intelligent, you hide it very well

Job 2:10 ...Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh...
Although I agree with my wife and say thou speakest as a foolish child speaketh



Really? So you're admitting that God won't bless you?

Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Do try to pay attention to what the grownups are trying to teach you.


Of course you have scripture to back this up?


I'm sorry, did you just say that it's okay for queers to beat a woman but if a straight man hits you then you're going to defend yourself?

Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.


What are you so afraid of? Do you think we're going to reach through the internet and slap you? Not that I don't wish I could, but the technology just isn't there

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
That's all you have to tell me? Come on, I know you can do something better, give me a reason to laugh, because your words are just funny
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,289
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabalí View Post
I'm a person who has her own inteligence and has all the right to use it, because inteligence is a gift from God.
Where do you find this in the Holy Bible? Chapter and verse, please. I'd like to read it for myself. I recall faith being a gift (Ephesians 2:8), but not intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabalí View Post
Women are daughters of God because we've been created by him just like men,
And this, too, if you don't mind. I've never heard of this, either. Again, I've read where True Christians™ who are heirs with Christ are called sons and daughters of God (2 Corinthians 6:18), but not just anyone can claim that title because they want to feel like a princess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabalí View Post
and if you dare to hurt us, then we must protect ourselves, because we're not afraid of queers who beat women because they're afraid of another men
Did you just call Pastor Zeke a fudge-packing queer?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabalí View Post
I'm not afraid of you, and if a men hurt or offend me, I'll answer, ok?
Okay, but could your answers be relevant, please? Your imagination based on your fantasy-god isn't as interesting to others as you might think.

Thank you.



Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Jabalí's Avatar
Jabalí Jabalí is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chile
Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Where do you find this in the Holy Bible? Chapter and verse, please. I'd like to read it for myself. I recall faith being a gift (Ephesians 2:8), but not intelligence.



And this, too, if you don't mind. I've never heard of this, either. Again, I've read where True Christians™ who are heirs with Christ are called sons and daughters of God (2 Corinthians 6:18), but not just anyone can claim that title because they want to feel like a princess.



Did you just call Pastor Zeke a fudge-packing queer?





Okay, but could your answers be relevant, please? Your imagination based on your fantasy-god isn't as interesting to others as you might think.

Thank you.

The Bible is just a book, B-O-O-K, which means is not a solid reason to be intolerant with another people. Bible was written by men, we don't know if they were really inspired by God or not, we must learn to think by ourselves because a book is not gonna solve our lifes

Buy any book you want, they have lots of information which is true, maybe those things are not in the Bible but not for that are lies

The Bible don't talk about the internet but we're here using it and talking to each other thanks to it, so, even when is not in the Bible, is still something real, or not?
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,289
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabalí View Post
we don't know if they were really inspired by God or not
Um, yes, we do know this. We know it as a matter of fact. The Holy Bible is the best selling book in the entire world. It has been studied more than any other book in history. We know more about the Bible than we do about modern medicine. We do, in fact, know that it was really inspired by God.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Rev. Edward Clement's Avatar
Rev. Edward Clement Rev. Edward Clement is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Republican Sons of Liberty One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,653
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Christville, Alabama
Rev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabalí View Post
The Bible is just a book, B-O-O-K, which means is not a solid reason to be intolerant with another people. Bible was written by men, we don't know if they were really inspired by God or not, we must learn to think by ourselves because a book is not gonna solve our lifes

Buy any book you want, they have lots of information which is true, maybe those things are not in the Bible but not for that are lies

The Bible don't talk about the internet but we're here using it and talking to each other thanks to it, so, even when is not in the Bible, is still something real, or not?
Friend, by what I have just read, it appears that you are saying that you are a heathen. That is a fundamental response from many of them Dawkins worshipping atheists. Are you aware of this?

Jesus is not happy about this, not one bit.

Hebrews
10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.


C:Bible Truth.jpg

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
children, property rights, slavery

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved