Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#3821)
Old
heihei7 heihei7 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2020
heihei7 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-15-2020, 12:49 PM

Ngl Medic kinda hot tho
Reply With Quote
(#3822)
Old
The truth bringer The truth bringer is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2020
The truth bringer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-15-2020, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES



as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
Listen. I find several issues with this argument. First of all, if you ban your child from ever seeing his friends, he will become lonely and sad. Secondly, the quotes about the doctor are not inherently homosexual. The quote “get behind me doctor” is referring to the character telling the medic to hide behind him, as the game is about a war zone. Next, it’s about your problems with homosexuality. Why is that a bad thing? You people need to learn to be more accepting of others. The lord wouldn’t want you to persecute someone for having different interests. This is the truth bringer, and I’m never using this account ever. Bye bye.
Reply With Quote
(#3823)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 7,354
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-15-2020, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The truth bringer View Post
Listen. I find several issues with this argument. First of all, if you ban your child from ever seeing his friends, he will become lonely and sad. Secondly, the quotes about the doctor are not inherently homosexual. The quote “get behind me doctor” is referring to the character telling the medic to hide behind him, as the game is about a war zone. Next, it’s about your problems with homosexuality. Why is that a bad thing? You people need to learn to be more accepting of others. The lord wouldn’t want you to persecute someone for having different interests. This is the truth bringer, and I’m never using this account ever. Bye bye.
It's not our problem. Homosexuality is a bad thing because the Bible says that it is a bad thing. "The Lord"(corrected that for you) DOES want us to judge, condemn and punish those who have different, "interests", i.e. engaging in homosexual acts.

You would know this if you read the Bible.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#3824)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,185
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus' eternal love Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-16-2020, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The truth bringer View Post
First of all, if you ban your child from ever seeing his friends, he will become lonely and sad.
Of course he will, that is exactly was Jesus intended! He wants people to be miserable in order to strive more earnestly for Heaven! Glory!

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.



Withholding children whatever they want also teaches them how to hate their parents - once again exactly as Jesus intended! It is jolly nice that you realized this, dear Person!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#3825)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-23-2020, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
It's not our problem. Homosexuality is a bad thing because the Bible says that it is a bad thing. "The Lord"(corrected that for you) DOES want us to judge, condemn and punish those who have different, "interests", i.e. engaging in homosexual acts.

You would know this if you read the Bible.
Hello. I believe you read the sentence wrong. It says something along the lines of "Men shall not sleep with boys." I personally think that, that is saying pedophilia is horrible. As if it were about homosexuality, it would be "Men shall not sleep with men"


You would know this if you read the Bible.
Reply With Quote
(#3826)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,185
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-23-2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
Hello. I believe you read the sentence wrong. It says something along the lines of "Men shall not sleep with boys." I personally think that, that is saying pedophilia is horrible. As if it were about homosexuality, it would be "Men shall not sleep with men"

You would know this if you read the Bible.
Dear Sinner,

Our Sister Handmaiden does know the Bible. Now it is time you knew something about it, as well. First, let us look at the verse you probably are referring to:

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with
mankind,


The paedophile interpretation comes from Luther, who translated the Bible into slightly overdue German in the 16th century and used the word "Knabenschänder" - that would be the "sleeping with boys" that you seem to be obsessed with ("Wisset ihr nicht, daß die Ungerechten das Reich Gottes nicht ererben werden? Lasset euch nicht verführen! Weder die Hurer noch die Abgöttischen noch die Ehebrecher noch die Weichlinge noch die Knabenschänder"). However, why should we rely on Luther's translation? He learned Greek from Melanchton and they were not at the level our modern experts are. Let us look at the Greek text (there is no "original Greek", just slightly divergent papyri of which no two identical can be found). This is the Westcott-Hort but you probably know that in this case, the differences between it and Byzantine majority, Textus receptus and Nestlé are minor and the word in question remains the same.
ἢ οὐκ οἴδατε ὅτι ἄδικοι θεοῦ βασιλείαν οὐ κληρονομήσουσιν; Μὴ πλανᾶσθε· οὔτε πόρνοι οὔτε εἰδωλολάτραι οὔτε μοιχοὶ οὔτε μαλακοὶ οὔτε ἀρσενοκοῖται

The word we need to understand is ἀρσενοκοῖται, and how correct it would be to translate it as Knabenschänder. It is indeed a difficult word as it is mostly attested only in Paul (even when we look at pagan Greek literature, as well). The root is the word ἄρσενος, genitive singular of the word ἄρσην from the Proto-Indo-European root *wr̥s-. It means "male, masculine" etc. with no connotations to immaturity, i.e., boys. In addition, while it is sparsely attested in the NT, it also appears in the OT when sodomy is discussed, as follows (quote from LXX).

Leviticus 18:22 (LXX):
καὶ
μετὰ ἄρσενος οὐ κοιμηθήσῃ κοίτην γυναικός βδέλυγμα γάρ ἐστιν


Ergo: Meta + genitive, lying with men as with women -> abomination. The abomination (βδέλυγμα) is here a Hellenistic koine noun of the verb βδελύσσομαι (dispise, disgust).

All this means that while Luther's Germany may have been infested with boy-lovers, his translation holds water as well as the Pastafarians' sieve. Only by twisting the message and ignoring the other occurrences of ἄρσην in the context of sodomy, can one claim that is would be more likely to be about boys than about conventional male sodomy. Of course, it is obviously everybody's (and your) right to dismiss the clear message of the Bible with its inevitable conclusions (John 3:18).


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#3827)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,652
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-23-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
Hello. I believe you read the sentence wrong. It says something along the lines of "Men shall not sleep with boys." I personally think that, that is saying pedophilia is horrible. As if it were about homosexuality, it would be "Men shall not sleep with men"
That would be nice if the Bible opposed pedophilia, wouldn't it? I hope you will find Dr. White's response enlightening.

Quote:
You would know this if you read the Bible.
And I'm guessing you aren't capable of understanding the irony of this statement.
Reply With Quote
(#3828)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 7,354
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-23-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
That would be nice if the Bible opposed pedophilia, wouldn't it? I hope you will find Dr. White's response enlightening.

And I'm guessing you aren't capable of understanding the irony of this statement.
Thanks for fielding that grounder, Sister Basilissa! Your first point, that the Bible doesn't specifically shake its finger at pedophilia is born out by the number of young (YOUNG) women taken as wives by men of God throughout the Bible.

And of course this silly person is playing fast and loose with different translations. Even so, there are more than a dozen versions of the Bible (that LBC does NOT endorse) that make it clear in pretty plain language that a male having sexual relations with a male (age is not mentioned) is a sin in God's eyes.

In addition to Leviticus, we have verses in Romans and Timothy (so much for that "but that's the Old Testament" argument) that simply and unequivocally state that Homosexuality. Is. Wrong.


But hey, that's just what the actual Deity referenced in the entire Bible says. If someone doesn't want to buy into that message, that's their business. But I am really getting sick of these comic book Bible readers insisting that it is possible to be a believing Christian and gay. It is not and I am not spouting my own opinion here.


Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1 Corinthians 6:9 1 Timothy 1:10
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Timothy 1:10
For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;



And that's just a start. But Mr. Thrrowaway did opine that I would know stuff "if I read the Bible." So, I guess that I need to discipline myself and start learning some Bible verses.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#3829)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-03-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES



as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
Tf2 isnt as horrible as you say.
They are supposed to look menacing. Thats their job. To fight.


There is no homosexuality in the game. All are white males (excluding demo) and are all straight.


The soldier is a mentally ill lunatic because of lead poisoning. He is gonna say some bad stuff.


All of the characters are meant to be crazy for the sake of comedy.


This is not a child friendly game. People explode into chunks of meat and die. People get shot. People get killed. Its not meant for kids. Its meant for a mature audience.
Reply With Quote
(#3830)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,652
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-03-2020, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
This is not a child friendly game. People explode into chunks of meat and die. People get shot. People get killed. Its not meant for kids. Its meant for a mature audience.
Well that's a contradiction right there, because GAMES by definition are for CHILDREN. Adults should put away games and at least try to act like productive members of the society.

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Reply With Quote
(#3831)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Well that's a contradiction right there, because GAMES by definition are for CHILDREN. Adults should put away games and at least try to act like productive members of the society.

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
It has a mature rating. Its for an audience of the age of 17 and above.
Reply With Quote
(#3832)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 11,652
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
It has a mature rating. Its for an audience of the age of 17 and above.
It's still a game, and therefore a childish thing that adults should not waste their time on. Games are for children, no matter what "rating" some random group of people decided upon.
Reply With Quote
(#3833)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
It's still a game, and therefore a childish thing that adults should not waste their time on. Games are for children, no matter what "rating" some random group of people decided upon.
Cause GTA 5, a game about murder, corruption, and theft is meant to be for children. Its not some random rating, you cant buy it if you arent old enough. You need consent from a parent or guardian to own it if you do not meet the criteria. The steam page says "This content may not be suitable for younger audiences, Do you wish to proceed?" It even says, its not suitable for young children. Its not a kids game, and by that logic, h games are for kids, which they arent.
Reply With Quote
(#3834)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,185
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
Cause GTA 5, a game about murder, corruption, and theft is meant to be for children. Its not some random rating, you cant buy it if you arent old enough. You need consent from a parent or guardian to own it if you do not meet the criteria. The steam page says "This content may not be suitable for younger audiences, Do you wish to proceed?" It even says, its not suitable for young children. Its not a kids game, and by that logic, h games are for kids, which they arent.
Dear Sinner,

Our point is that obviously these silly games are not suitable for younger games - it will turn them gay - but nor are they suitable for anyone as it will enforce their homosexuality that God abhors. This is clearly exhibited by the carnal relationships that the secular doctor in this game has with a soldier who is not a soldier for Christ. Q.E.D. Now, it is time you answered some questions and assessed a few issues:
  • Why should we trust your judgment? You've only given us opinions so far, not any actual evidence.
  • If your arguments are atheist/secular, please give us at least some peer-reviewed papers on the topic of "Team fortress AND homosexuality". You can use, for instance, PubMed or in extreme need Google Scholar.
  • We have given you lots of evidence besides opinions. The Bible is our evidence. If you don't accept it as proof, please explain why you find it unreliable.
  • Who are you?
Please, you need to understand at this stage that simply claiming that someone has said something does not count as evidence, nor do the categorizations of commercial companies, in whose interest it is to seduce as many young people as possible to buy their silly games.

Galatians 1:10
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.



Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#3835)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Sinner,

Our point is that obviously these silly games are not suitable for younger games - it will turn them gay - but nor are they suitable for anyone as it will enforce their homosexuality that God abhors. This is clearly exhibited by the carnal relationships that the secular doctor in this game has with a soldier who is not a soldier for Christ. Q.E.D. Now, it is time you answered some questions and assessed a few issues:
  • Why should we trust your judgment? You've only given us opinions so far, not any actual evidence.
  • If your arguments are atheist/secular, please give us at least some peer-reviewed papers on the topic of "Team fortress AND homosexuality". You can use, for instance, PubMed or in extreme need Google Scholar.
  • We have given you lots of evidence besides opinions. The Bible is our evidence. If you don't accept it as proof, please explain why you find it unreliable.
  • Who are you?
Please, you need to understand at this stage that simply claiming that someone has said something does not count as evidence, nor do the categorizations of commercial companies, in whose interest it is to seduce as many young people as possible to buy their silly games.

Galatians 1:10
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.



Yours in Christ,

Elmer
I gave you several facts in my last post, actually.
1. The legality of owning a game above your age range without consent of a parent or guardian
2. The steam page.
3. These are things that i personally know.
4. Simply saying that a book says something does not count as evidence.
5. Literally look on steam and legal documents. Its all there.
6. There isnt stuff in the video game coding that turns the kids gay, thats their own choice if they are attracted to their own gender.


[Things about game, and comic book lore]
7. The Soldier is not a real soldier. I explained this. Due to lead poisoning his IQ has dropped significantly. But i guess the official creators of the game saying that is just some random guy.
8. Literally everyone is straight in the game. The Medic was even in a straight relation ship. Heavy has a family. Scout is dating Ms. Pauling. Soldier is refered to as Mr. Jane Doe, Which most likely means he is a married man. Spy is scouts FATHER.
Reply With Quote
(#3836)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,185
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
I gave you several facts in my last post, actually.
1. The legality of owning a game above your age range without consent of a parent or guardian
This does not assess the detrimental nature of these silly games to young adults over 18. In addition, the legal status of these silly games is unimportant regarding the issue at hand.
Quote:
2. The steam page.
Clearly a biased source.
Quote:
3. These are things that i personally know.
Personal anecdotes are not robust evidence. Is there anything that one could not justify by personal preference? The Catholics justify kiddie molesting based on that.
Quote:
4. Simply saying that a book says something does not count as evidence.
Simply stating that you personally know something does not count as evidence. This whole forum is dedicated to presenting evidence for the superiority of the Bible as the Truth™
Quote:
5. Literally look on steam and legal documents. Its all there.
We are not interested in whether this game is legal. We know it is. Our concern is that it harms the soul of the gamer and prohibits his entry into Heaven.
Quote:
6. There isnt stuff in the video game coding that turns the kids gay, thats their own choice if they are attracted to their own gender.
At least you admit that being a sodomite is a choice and not something innate (albeit it is heraditary in the manner of Exodus 20:5). However, I did ask for actual peer-reviewed literature and not just your claims.
Quote:
[Things about game, and comic book lore]
7. The Soldier is not a real soldier. I explained this. Due to lead poisoning his IQ has dropped significantly. But i guess the official creators of the game saying that is just some random guy.
You never answered why we should take your word for it instead of the word of a good Christian woman.
Quote:
8. Literally everyone is straight in the game. The Medic was even in a straight relation ship. Heavy has a family. Scout is dating Ms. Pauling. Soldier is refered to as Mr. Jane Doe, Which most likely means he is a married man. Spy is scouts FATHER.
You never answered why we should take your word for it instead of the word of a good Christian woman.

Ergo: You gave us more opinions and plain claims without any Biblical of even secular science to back it up. The legal status of this game is not relevant to Jesus. What matters is the spiritual harm. Furthermore, your personal experiences with this game can be biased as far as we know, as there is no way to tell based on your posts if you're rational enough to assess this thing objectively. That is why your narrative anecdotes are not robust evidence. You need to do much better to convince us that your claims are better substantiated than those of our Brethren or even those of True Christian™ women of lesser intellect.

Romans 10:3
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#3837)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
This does not assess the detrimental nature of these silly games to young adults over 18. In addition, the legal status of these silly games is unimportant regarding the issue at hand.
Clearly a biased source.Personal anecdotes are not robust evidence. Is there anything that one could not justify by personal preference? The Catholics justify kiddie molesting based on that.Simply stating that you personally know something does not count as evidence. This whole forum is dedicated to presenting evidence for the superiority of the Bible as the Truth™We are not interested in whether this game is legal. We know it is. Our concern is that it harms the soul of the gamer and prohibits his entry into Heaven.At least you admit that being a sodomite is a choice and not something innate (albeit it is heraditary in the manner of Exodus 20:5). However, I did ask for actual peer-reviewed literature and not just your claims. You never answered why we should take your word for it instead of the word of a good Christian woman.You never answered why we should take your word for it instead of the word of a good Christian woman.

Ergo: You gave us more opinions and plain claims without any Biblical of even secular science to back it up. The legal status of this game is not relevant to Jesus. What matters is the spiritual harm. Furthermore, your personal experiences with this game can be biased as far as we know, as there is no way to tell based on your posts if you're rational enough to assess this thing objectively. That is why your narrative anecdotes are not robust evidence. You need to do much better to convince us that your claims are better substantiated than those of our Brethren or even those of True Christian™ women of lesser intellect.

Romans 10:3
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer
I gave you evidence on why soldier isnt a real soldier. Ill even give you the link to the comic saying that he is a lead poinsoned idiot, and that he isnt a real soldier. Here is a dub of the full comic:
Go to 15:52 in the video for evidence saying he is lead poisoned
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XLIv_R07OGU
He isnt a real soldier: (11:12)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ClHraX4uW7E
These are official comics, however, these are not the actual voice actors. Its like an audio book, if you will


The steam page says its not meant for kids. Steam is made by Valve. Valve made TF2. Not biased.


You should take my word for it because its official. You shouldnt have to look for a peer reviewed source when its confirmed by Valve, the creators.
Reply With Quote
(#3838)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,185
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
I gave you evidence on why soldier isnt a real soldier. Ill even give you the link to the comic saying that he is a lead poinsoned idiot, and that he isnt a real soldier. Here is a dub of the full comic:
Go to 15:52 in the video for evidence saying he is lead poisoned
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XLIv_R07OGU
He isnt a real soldier: (11:12)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ClHraX4uW7E
These are official comics, however, these are not the actual voice actors. Its like an audio book, if you will
Are you actually claiming that youtube videos are some kind of evidence. We know that literacy is waning in this generation, but this is really over-the-top. You do not really seem to realize that the "canon" of a TV show or a silly game is of absolutely no interest for us. The general issue of the harmful (spiritually devastating) nature of these games as determined by the scientific community or the Christian community is what interests us.
Quote:
The steam page says its not meant for kids. Steam is made by Valve. Valve made TF2. Not biased.
This is flabbergasting! Valve made the steam page and the same bunch of people made the silly game called TF2. Basically, the're assessing their own product. How on God's Earth is that not biased?! And don't try us on the criterion of embarrassment - the exegetics tried that and failed.

Quote:
You should take my word for it because its official. You shouldnt have to look for a peer reviewed source when its confirmed by Valve, the creators.
You are a person with personal interest invested in this game. Your agreeing with the makers of this product may make it official within the "canon" of the game but once again, it remains anecdotal and now even more heavily biased. We do know that you've been seduced by these silly games and you lack any education on epistemology. Hitherto, that's been understandable but it won't be it any longer now that you've sneaked your way here. This is your chance to get an education. How do you test the Truth™ value of a proposition?


Next: Let us list the fallacies you make (we can continue this in the future).
  • Appeal to authority: both yours and of the unknown persons who made the game. An authority can be wrong. Their word does not count. Only actual peer-reviewed evidence does, and in this case peers do not mean others who play this silly game.
  • Cherry picking: using only sources that agree with you, for instance these videos that I would find both tedious and uninformative.
  • Confirmation bias: accepting only information that supports your preconceptions and ignoring all the thousands of posts in this thread.
It is most interesting that you find the makers of this game the most reliable source that outweighs actual research. Do you utilize this strategy in each and every case when you for instance buy stuff? "We made this car and say it's safe so let's not look at any statistics, This cream will make your face look young, because those who are getting all the money from it say so." A good epistemological toolbox is something that can be employed everywhere. People who simple accept things that they feel comfortable with are those who are little better than slaves of the advertising systems. Those are the people who can easily be manipulated.

I'll try to make it visual for easy understanding:
  • Videos as evidence
  • Those with emotional or financial interest (this "steam")as reliable authorities
  • Internal consistency within a "canon" ("official") as evidence
  • Personal anecdotes as evidence
  • Law (we follow it but do not necessarily think that it is good in all cases) as evidence for spiritual issues
James 4:16
But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#3839)
Old
thrrowaway thrrowaway is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Mars
thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thrrowaway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
I gave you evidence on why soldier isnt a real soldier. Ill even give you the link to the comic saying that he is a lead poinsoned idiot, and that he isnt a real soldier. Here is a dub of the full comic:
Go to 15:52 in the video for evidence saying he is lead poisoned
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XLIv_R07OGU
He isnt a real soldier: (11:12)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ClHraX4uW7E
These are official comics, however, these are not the actual voice actors. Its like an audio book, if you will


The steam page says its not meant for kids. Steam is made by Valve. Valve made TF2. Not biased.


You should take my word for it because its official. You shouldnt have to look for a peer reviewed source when its confirmed by Valve, the creators.
Also watch Expiration Date. Proof that scout is dating Ms. Pauling. Medic and Heavy are just friends. Heavy has 300 HP, medic has 125. Heavy can take much more damage. And with medic behind him, he can get constant healing from medic, making him semi invincible. Spy is Scouts father according to the Comic "The Naked and the Dead" Spy disguises as Tom Jones, so he can hold his son one last time before Scout dies, without revealing who he really is. Spy tells Scout how proud of him he is as a father. But Scout is revived by God (and i mean this when i say it, this is Canon) Because he is gods gift to humanity. He is literally the second coming. This is true by the way.
Reply With Quote
(#3840)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is online now
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ

 
Posts: 9,185
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 10-04-2020, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
  • Videos as evidence
  • Those with emotional or financial interest (this "steam")as reliable authorities
  • Internal consistency within a "canon" ("official") as evidence
  • Personal anecdotes as evidence
  • Law (we follow it but do not necessarily think that it is good in all cases) as evidence for spiritual issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrowaway View Post
Also watch Expiration Date. Proof that scout is dating Ms. Pauling. Medic and Heavy are just friends. Heavy has 300 HP, medic has 125. Heavy can take much more damage. And with medic behind him, he can get constant healing from medic, making him semi invincible. Spy is Scouts father according to the Comic "The Naked and the Dead" Spy disguises as Tom Jones, so he can hold his son one last time before Scout dies, without revealing who he really is. Spy tells Scout how proud of him he is as a father. But Scout is revived by God (and i mean this when i say it, this is Canon) Because he is gods gift to humanity. He is literally the second coming. This is true by the way.


Ephesians 4:14
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
death style choice, evil video games, games cause murders, nerd stuff is nerdy, protect our youth!, radical gay agenda, team fortess, tf2

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved