Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > The Thrifty Christian
Reload this Page Cars Americans Should Own
The Thrifty Christian Business, Investing and Finance Tips for True Christians™

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cars Americans Should Own - 03-06-2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
Is that a queermobile?

If you want a car get a real one.

Like this:
Can't make out the engine in the photo. I have had my assortment of muscle cars, two corvettes, impala ss, 68 440 road runner, and a 70 road runner among others. It's nice to be able to travel across several states @ 35 mpg - with a ten year warranty and road side assistance. I won't give Obama the satisfaction of ruining my fun with increased gas prices.

Wish I had pictures to share of the 85 Corvette full tube chassis 9 second 1\4 mile car. A little impractical though, that is driving something for the track that only gets almost a mile to a gallon. Anyhoot, my days of buying American owned but built overseas cars are done.

Praise Him!!!