Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page The world is crumbling all around us
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The world is crumbling all around us - 06-27-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 View Post
Delete my account. I'm sure you'll be glad to see the back of me.

Reason.

What kind of place is this that I'm given a user title against my will and my sig has been edited, and my posts are edited calling me a retard?

Good bye, God bless. I will pray for you all.
I did everything I could to help you but you ignored me. Now you are going to run off in a Nancy boy hissy fit because Pastor Zeke rebuked you. There probably would not have been any need of rebuke if you had paid attention. Why don't you man up and take the time to read what I asked you to read, and understand that everything here is firmly based on scripture.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.