Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page NASA Mars landing? More FAKE NEWS!!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Irish drunk

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: NASA Mars landing? More FAKE NEWS!! - 12-19-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Dear, the Bible goes to great lengths to explain that we should never trust science:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

In fact, secular science is foolishness in the eyes of the Lord:

1 Corinthians 3:18-20
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Here you have it. God says that science is vain foolishness. Why should we stop trusting God and start trusting science?

Your "proof" is a picture? Aren't we having this discussion because I said in the opening post, that I do not trust pictures, which are so easily edited in PhotoShop? I mean, even I can take a photo of some pretty clouds and then slap a "satellite" on top of it, and I am practically PhotoShop-illiterate! (And more of a GIMP person, anyway).
If its soooooo easy then send me a picture that you PhotoShopped. Plus, this was taken from space so it would be highly unlikely for it to be fake. Also, explain the live videos of NASA launching rockets to space right in front of the public.